Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

Toilet Sex wrote:

higher standards than you

she's chubby
And that's a problem, because?

Take out any form of relationship from the equation.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6314

paper bag it and pretend it never happened
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

i never had a relationship in mind in the first place

it's a problem because she's a chubster, leave her for Mitch
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

You still didn't answer the question.  What's the problem with a chubster?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

i did

she's chubby

that's the problem?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

ebug9 wrote:

paper bag it and pretend it never happened
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Is it true the bj's are better cause chubbys are hungry all the time?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

ask ilocano, he seems to have had a few burger stuffers
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

Toilet Sex wrote:

ask ilocano, he seems to have had a few burger stuffers
I haven't gone that big.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Guess you'll have to add that to your bucket list?

And hope that she puts down the KFC bucket long enough to throw you one.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

Uzique wrote:

there is no way that is even an 'hourglass', in the 'nice' sense anyway. having nice hips/waist/tits ratio makes a good 'hourglass'. she's fat. get over it.
I concede she could do with a bigger ass.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6580|Columbus, OH
She is pandering her video to hormonal tweens-boys and forever virgins who only see her for her tits. All of you are outside of her demographic audience. Lettuce us move on...ok. Though just watching her makes me want to milk a cow.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5755|Roma

Uzique wrote:

no i'm just into girls with normal figures... be it slim-build, curvy or ALL DAT BOOTY MMMF... whatever shape body they have, to be 'attractive' they should probably have a healthy BMI. there is no way she does. she is carrying either a whole load of still-teen puppy fat or she is a truck bearing a heavy, wide load. why is that attractive? internet geeks start slobbering as soon as they see a bit of cleavage... it's sad. in this case the cleavage is suffocated in the bra of a 7 year old and attached to a japan-obsessed, attention seeking, annoying-as-fuck bitch. now considering that they're hideous tits to start with... is she really worth all the fuss and idolising? jesus just find a chick with a decent body and an average pair of tits - it's 100x better than this lab monstrosity.
why all the hatred?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4844|Amsterdam

aerodynamic wrote:

Uzique wrote:

no i'm just into girls with normal figures... be it slim-build, curvy or ALL DAT BOOTY MMMF... whatever shape body they have, to be 'attractive' they should probably have a healthy BMI. there is no way she does. she is carrying either a whole load of still-teen puppy fat or she is a truck bearing a heavy, wide load. why is that attractive? internet geeks start slobbering as soon as they see a bit of cleavage... it's sad. in this case the cleavage is suffocated in the bra of a 7 year old and attached to a japan-obsessed, attention seeking, annoying-as-fuck bitch. now considering that they're hideous tits to start with... is she really worth all the fuss and idolising? jesus just find a chick with a decent body and an average pair of tits - it's 100x better than this lab monstrosity.
why all the hatred?
To counter all the lovin for this woman. She's too fat and heavily overrated

Last edited by Kampframmer (2011-02-23 06:19:39)

FloppY_
­
+1,010|6288|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

aerodynamic wrote:

Uzique wrote:

why all the hatred?
Because she is annoying incarnate and it's Uzi commenting on it?
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4970|Dundee, Scotland.
all you guys are blinded by the fact she has big tits. that's all you can see.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

And the problem with that is?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5239|Cleveland, Ohio
i bet youre fat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
We know you're fat.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5239|Cleveland, Ohio
phat
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California

Uzique wrote:

there is no way that is even an 'hourglass', in the 'nice' sense anyway. having nice hips/waist/tits ratio makes a good 'hourglass'. she's fat. get over it.
You seem to confuse chubby with fat.

Why does everybody expect women to be so skinny? (I'm not referring to you specifically Uzique). I'd prefer slightly chubby than skin&bones any day.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
chubby is still overweight. a girl can be curvy... have a booty... have a shape... have a figure... hourglass... whatever

WITHOUT

being 'chubby', let alone 'fat' or 'overweight'.

my girl is 32DD and has hourglass curves- but she doesn't have chubby shit, a flabby stomach or any unnecessary fat around her hips:waist

stop excusing your lack of decent standards for anything other than just that
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California

CapnNismo wrote:

She's a fatty? Fuck sakes you guys have some high standards. She's healthy with a bit of junk in the drunk, what the fuck is wrong with that? Certainly she's no runway model or anything, but she ain't horrible looking. Guys - you ever heard of a push-up bra, though? How often do you see women even with smaller boobs trying to get some extra cleavage and whatnot. What's wrong if a chick with larger tits does it? I'm not a fan of huge tits either, I'll agree with Uzi - a handful is more my taste, but damn, you guys need to cool it. Let's see the super models you all have been sleeping with...
I like this post.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
i do sleep with a model so his argument was refuted from point-one

so i'm still adamant that she's a fatty

and you gotta just deal with your chubster fetish
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
thread needs to die

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard