Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4860|Amsterdam
Seems a bit like an easy way out to say: I like fat women because of my culture. No, YOU just like fat women.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6685

Uzique wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Uzique wrote:

well i don't know about literal 'supermodels'... how many 'supermodels' are there on the planet? what is a supermodel? but sure, a girl that's pretty enough to make a decent amount of money/opportunity modelling on the side... or has a modelling portfolio. quite a lot of girls in the 17-25 bracket fulfill those criteria if you look in the right places / hang out in the right circles.
Easy, really.  Be a professional photographer.
or just come to my parties, bro

no need.  Back when I was single, all it took was going to the UCLA food court while I was taking extensions courses.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6589

lol at the replies because someone pointed out the chubby girl is chubby
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6488
it's like a rush of internet white knights, ostensibly defending the girl but really defending their wounded wank-egos
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4860|Amsterdam
Only reason i got in here was because there was a discussion on whether a girl was fat or not.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4860|Amsterdam
I'm tired of this and I'm going to bed. But who am i, not to leave you with one final message before i depart?

She's fat. Deal with it

Last edited by Kampframmer (2011-02-22 16:15:14)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6789|PNW

Uzique wrote:

is that a polite way of saying 'americans don't mind fat sweaty bitches that are out of shape'?

i think it is.

Uzique wrote:

it's like a rush of internet white knights, ostensibly defending the girl but really defending their wounded wank-egos
All I'm saying is 'fat' is an exaggeration.
===

Kampframmer wrote:

Only reason i got in here was because there was a discussion on whether a girl was fat or not.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5501|Bolingbrook, Illinois
yeah that girl really isn't fat.  you could call her chubby, but 'fat' looks completely different (and much more gross)
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6166|'straya
She's still so annoying I want to punch her repeatedly in the face.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6170|what

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

I'd handcuff her.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

AussieReaper wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

I'd handcuff her.
to the bumper of a car? you bastard!
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6170|what

burnzz wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

I'd handcuff her.
More convenient that way.

You ever drag a body from your basement into the boot of your car?

It's a pain in the ass.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

AussieReaper wrote:

burnzz wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

I'd handcuff her.

It's a pain in the ass.
why no, never bring it home. unless you plan to eat it later . . .
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5375|London, England
I watched the videos with the sound muted. I can't see what all the fuss is about her weight. Gf material? Doubtful. Shaggable? Absolutely. She's cute, young, has giant tits and is probably fun in the sack. What's not to like?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6685

JohnG@lt wrote:

I watched the videos with the sound muted. I can't see what all the fuss is about her weight. Gf material? Doubtful. Shaggable? Absolutely. She's cute, young, has giant tits and is probably fun in the sack. What's not to like?
Really.  It's that simple.  Nothing more.  Damn youth and their need for long term relationships...

AussieReaper wrote:

burnzz wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

I'd handcuff her.

It's a pain in the ass.
Wimp.  You aren't a man if you can't carry a limp female body...
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Ilocano wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Really.  It's that simple.  Nothing more.  Damn youth and their need for long term relationships...
I guess it takes a bit of experience to understand that not every lay requires love and or thoughts of long term commitment.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6170|what

Ilocano wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

burnzz wrote:

It's a pain in the ass.
Wimp.  You aren't a man if you can't carry a limp female body...
But she's pretty fat.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6760|London

how many more times is finray going to bump this thread just so everyone can say how horrible the girl is

i bet 2
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6685

AussieReaper wrote:

But she's pretty fat.
But short.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6170|what

Ilocano wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

But she's pretty fat.
But short.
That only helps if you're rolling her downhill or off a cliff.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6488

JohnG@lt wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

I guess it takes a bit of experience to understand that not every lay requires love and or thoughts of long term commitment.
hahahaha, right

so the implication now is that us 'young ones' don't have any one-night stands or meaningless sexual encounters under our belts?

just because we don't find mrs. mcpork over here attractive?

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6685

Uzique wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

hahahaha, right

so the implication now is that us 'young ones' don't have any one-night stands or meaningless sexual encounters under our belts?

notice the at the end?  It was in jest.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Uzique wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

hahahaha, right

How is she fat at all?
-Frederick Bastiat
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6685

European standards.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6589

higher standards than you

she's chubby

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard