Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6482|6 6 4 oh, I forget

What did he say about him?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5246|Cleveland, Ohio

Ultrafunkula wrote:

he basically agreed that Tevez was not worth re-signing with Man U.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6482|6 6 4 oh, I forget

11 Bravo wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

he basically agreed that Tevez was not worth re-signing with Man U.
Their loss.
baggs
+732|6213
For all Tevez said when he was leaving Man Utd, about how he loved the fans and the players but the club didn't do enough to keep him etc... Then he goes and celebrates like he scored the greatest goal in history. He is a joke. For all his workrate, he also does a lot of nothing. Just watch him.

And lol @ Man City, their cup final for the year is this semi final.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6682|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

baggs wrote:

For all Tevez said when he was leaving Man Utd, about how he loved the fans and the players but the club didn't do enough to keep him etc... Then he goes and celebrates like he scored the greatest goal in history. He is a joke. For all his workrate, he also does a lot of nothing. Just watch him.

And lol @ Man City, their cup final for the year is this semi final.
The fool, he runs to the United fans giving it the big 'shhhhhhhh', did he forget where he lives, plays, trains, eats out etc. Manchester.

Not as if he un recognisible with that hideous make up he wears on his neck eh?

Neville can shut up, he should just count his lucky chickens his legs have gone and he couldnt play last nigh.  He woulf of been up against Bellamy who would of eaten him alive
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6498|Gogledd Cymru

In some ways yes, It was obvious the Tevez - Rooney partnership wasn't working at United, they're both essentially the same player, if Tevez was still here Rooney wouldn't have 16 or so goals already and neither would Tevez. His penalty was class, the celebration not so much. I lost a lot of respect for him last night, celebrating like that in front of the very same fans that used to worship him until last night. Hes a cunt in my eyes now and couldn't give a shit if he broke his legs tomorrow and ended his career.

About Neville, all he seems to do is give it the beans nowadays, in some respects he has deserved an opinion, how there's only Giggsy that's won more than him in a career, but do agree he is getting too old for the top flight now, if he'd played last night I think Bellamy would've ripped us apart, Rafael did an alright job to contain him, we're definitely missing a regular centre back partnership, I hope Vida is fit for the return leg.
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6261|England
The only reason Tevez celebrated the way he did is because of what Neville said at the supporters club Q & A, calling him a money grabber etc etc, tbh Neville has always been Fergusons lap dog, he used to be a great player now though average. Tevez needs to keep his mind on football  stop the poncy celebrations, he would of looked better by doing nothing then clapping the Man U fans at the end that would of made Neville look an even bigger Muppet than he already is.
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
Surgeons

smuder201 wrote:

The only reason Tevez celebrated the way he did is because of what Neville said at the supporters club Q & A, calling him a money grabber etc etc, tbh Neville has always been Fergusons lap dog, he used to be a great player now though average. Tevez needs to keep his mind on football  stop the poncy celebrations, he would of looked better by doing nothing then clapping the Man U fans at the end that would of made Neville look an even bigger Muppet than he already is.
Can't fault this post, Tevez has just made himself look like a cunt to most if not all of the OT faithful. Neville is talking too much, however he's been a United first team player for nearly 20 years now, cut him a bit of slack.
Kez
+778|5712|London, UK
He did this to Tevez:
https://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/2010/01/garyneville-415.jpg
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6261|England
Sorry Sheffa I can't cut that whinging gimp any slack mate I hate his guts tbh, as a player in his prime he was one of the best defensive right backs in the world could of gone into any team on he wanted to & to his credit he stayed at Man U, as a person he is a  fuckin oxygen thief.
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
Surgeons

So be it, I'm always going to be a bit sympathetic for him because of what he's done for United, same goes for Scholes, Giggsy, Keane et al.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5246|Cleveland, Ohio

smuder201 wrote:

he is a  fuckin oxygen thief.
i lol'd
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6718|England. Stoke

The Sheriff wrote:

So be it, I'm always going to be a bit sympathetic for him because of what he's done for United, same goes for Scholes, Giggsy, Keane et al.
Scholes, Giggs both sound.

Keane, Gary Neville = CUNTS (Keane more so)
Surgeons

coke, read his autobiography (Keane) you'll see where he's coming from. He is and was so passionate about the game.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6718|England. Stoke

The Sheriff wrote:

coke, read his autobiography (Keane) you'll see where he's coming from. He is and was so passionate about the game.
I can also read about how he purposefully went out to injure a fellow professional and ended his career...
baggs
+732|6213

coke wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

I can also read about how he purposefully went out to injure a fellow professional and ended his career...
Alf Inge Haarland was that player and it was all to Keane's great regret. It's moot point that Haarland incited Keane's actions and insulted Keane in such a way that no sane man would ever think to do so.
baggs
+732|6213
boo hoo Tevez no silverware this year for you. Harsh times compared to the two League titles and the Champions League title you won with Man Utd, in TWO SEASONS!

oh and no one, i mean NO ONE, deserves a coin to the head more than Craig Bellamy.

baggs wrote:

boo hoo Tevez no silverware this year for you. Harsh times compared to the two League titles and the Champions League title you won with Man Utd, in TWO SEASONS!

oh and no one, i mean NO ONE, deserves a coin to the head more than Craig Bellamy.
If bf2s had a 'like' as facebook does I would be clicking it,  I hate Bellamy.
Kez
+778|5712|London, UK
Gotta give Tevez credit for scoring all of City's goals though, shows how important a player he is to City
Surgeons

If he'd celebrated like he did in the second leg, in the first leg then I would respect him more, I still think spending £25,000,000 on a backup for Rooney would be a waste of money

The Sheriff wrote:

on a backup for Rooney
No such thing, the next best thing was sold to Real last year.
Surgeons

Nah, what I mean is, Rooney and Tevez, their workrate, positioning were practically identical. Although I think Rooney is more gifted and his passion for winning is bigger. They couldn't play together, it was proven with their goal tallies from the past two years. Both Rooney and Tevez have scored more individually this year than both of them combined last year. If Tevez was still at United this year, he wouldn't have 20 goals, neither would Rooney. The only times Tevez would get a look in was if Rooney wasn't playing, you can't justify spending £25 mil on a backup.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6630|London, England
Still that was a good goal he scored yesterday, really though it was Shay Given who mostly kept Man City in running throughout the two legs. Otherwise it would have been match over in the first leg
Surgeons

Given has kept them from embarrassment all season, Tevez goal was alright, I don't think he meant to score, just flick it on, kinda like what Ferdinand did at the corners, just flick the ball on. His header in the first half was better. I'm still of the opinion that Fergie did the right thing by not signing him again, not for £25 mil anyway.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard