Tell them, and would like to have them tell me.78%78% - 43
Tell them, but rather they didn't say anything to me3%3% - 2
Don't tell them, and prefer they said something to me.14%14% - 8
Don't tell them, rather they didn't say anything.3%3% - 2
Total: 55
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5781|Catherine Black
So you've got a fairy obvious, embarrassing something to do with your appearance. You've got a spot that's bleeding, or a booger hanging out your nose, your fly's undone, you know the sort of thing. Would you rather have someone tell you? Or would you rather they didn't say anything? And in the reverse situation, do you point it out, or do you keep it to yourself?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6123|Carnoustie MASSIF

Finray wrote:

So you've got a fairy obvious, embarrassing something to do with your appearance. You've got a spot that's bleeding, or a booger hanging out your nose, your fly's undone, you know the sort of thing. Would you rather have someone tell you? Or would you rather they didn't say anything? And in the reverse situation, do you point it out, or do you keep it to yourself?
I can tell by reading the post you have a spelling problem...there, I pointed it out.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6125|Scotland!
My girlfriend waits until there's someone else, or if she can, multiple people around before she loudly points it out to me.

On a related note karl pilkington once went to his local shop with an ear bud cleaning thingy stuck in his ear and was annoyed the shopkeeper didn't tell her, so he votes for number 1, me too.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6123|Carnoustie MASSIF

I'm Jamesey wrote:

My girlfriend waits until there's someone else, or if she can, multiple people around before she loudly points it out to me.

On a related note karl pilkington once went to his local shop with an ear bud cleaning thingy stuck in his ear and was annoyed the shopkeeper didn't tell her, so he votes for number 1, me too.
Yeah but your girlfriend has proven to us all she has severe learning diffifulties so you can't have a go at her for what she does.

Last edited by CammRobb (2010-01-19 19:36:57)

tuckergustav
+1,590|5906|...

I prefer it if people told me.  And I point it out politely if I notice.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5243
ctb
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6504|Gold Coast
I dont tell people, but I would prefer if someone did tell me.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5781|Catherine Black
I'd say to them. A few awkward seconds while you point out which side of their nose has the booger is better than having them walk around all day looking like a tool. I'd only expect the same back.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6570|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Depending on what is to be pointed out and if i can do it witout sounding like an ass or anyting.

Btw, finny, your fly undone!
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6184|Roma
If it's something they're gonna know about (ie. a gigantic spot) don't point it out.
If it's a fly or booger, tell 'em
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6671|In You Endo- Stoke
Tell em, don't beat around the bush! i would also want someone to tell me.
Tbh the last thing i would want is my cock hanging out of my trousers when working round at work....
tuckergustav
+1,590|5906|...

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

Tbh the last thing i would want is my cock hanging out of my trousers when working round at work....
In this situation...if you can't tell...I am surely not going to point it out...lmao.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6666|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

tuckergustav wrote:

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

In this situation...if you can't tell...I am surely not going to point it out...lmao.
Remember my short shorts / PE/ rounders/ my bollock hanging outta my shorts story.  Well no fucker told they just stood n pointed and laughed at me / it.  Wankers
tuckergustav
+1,590|5906|...

1927 wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

Remember my short shorts / PE/ rounders/ my bollock hanging outta my shorts story.  Well no fucker told they just stood n pointed and laughed at me / it.  Wankers
lol...if a girl were walking around with a boob hanging out...would you tell her? lol  (I am envisioning a response that has something to do with "pointing it out"...lmao)...wait NO I am NOT envisioning THAT....
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6446|The Twilight Zone
door no.3. I'm selfish it would seem
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard