Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5511|America
Cheap postage ftw.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Brasso
+1,549|6632

by the time this gets to me i'll either be at college or actually at home...we'll have to see
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647

Brasso wrote:

by the time this gets to me i'll either be at college or actually at home...we'll have to see
well its going to Michigan next gonna send mine out either later on today or Wed....
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

yippee!!!!
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647
k I sent it yesterday so its off to Michigan
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6001|The Mitten
wait, it's out in MI right now? Shit, I'll be there in a few days too... Hmm, perhaps I could say "Hi" on my way out?
(probably not, though. I'll have a van-load of shit with me.)
EE (hats
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5511|America
Upload those pics Blade buddy
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

Just got it today!  Now, to hold on to it for a month.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6744|London

https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

tuckergustav wrote:

ok, tuck - go to explorer, click on tools - folder options - check the box that says "Show hidden and system files".

i left a little something something special for ya!
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

burnzz wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

ok, tuck - go to explorer, click on tools - folder options - check the box that says "Show hidden and system files".

if there was a suspicious smiley, it would go here ---->https://img717.imageshack.us/img717/5697/hmml.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

https://img717.imageshack.us/img717/5697/hmml.png

*  You may post now
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5486|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Blade4509 wrote:

Yo guys, so I still don't have all of Haibai's address. Sad as it will be I vote we skip him and move on and maybe he can get it closer to the end of the line when he comes around. Wanna get this shit movin', just sayin'.
Wasn't CanadianLoser supposed to send it to you?  I was at camp for two weeks. 
HaiBai

tuckergustav wrote:

burnzz wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

if there was a suspicious smiley, it would go here ---->http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/5697/hmml.png
Tucker, think you could send it to me?  Michigan to Chicago wouldn't be a big deal, then I would just send it to the next person on the list.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

I'd rather send it to Chicago than Canada...so I don't see why not.If you are back and ready to do this.PM me your info...

btw...burnzz...not opening anything...
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

tuckergustav wrote:

I'd rather send it to Chicago than Canada...so I don't see why not.If you are back and ready to do this.PM me your info...

btw...burnzz...not opening anything...
tucker, i am truly surprised! [ i didna hide anything, just that you looked! ]
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

Why not?...I'm a curious person.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647
so is the packet gonna come back to Chicago also tucker did u open the packet at all....
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

blademaster wrote:

so is the packet gonna come back to Chicago also tucker did u open the packet at all....
uh...of course I did...hugs ass envelope...lol
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647

tuckergustav wrote:

blademaster wrote:

uh...of course I did...hugs ass envelope...lol
hahahah yeah
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6509
pics from anyone?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5511|America
Still sitting on it eh?
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

yeah.  Had a wedding this past weekend and was not at home for about a week.  I have another wedding this weekend in Chicago...if I wasn't gonna be super busy the whole weekend I would say that I could just give it to you...but I will have the pics taken and the package in the mail by the weekend...promise.
HaiBai

tuckergustav wrote:

yeah.  Had a wedding this past weekend and was not at home for about a week.  I have another wedding this weekend in Chicago...if I wasn't gonna be super busy the whole weekend I would say that I could just give it to you...but I will have the pics taken and the package in the mail by the weekend...promise.
Don't take offense, but I don't want anyone from the internet coming to my house.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard