mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6237|Uk
Ok here we go again.
We're gonna make it work this time.

This thread is purely for signups, i will make a separate thread for discussion.

This is where i want you to post your forum name, and your location. After we have a full list, you will be PM'd by either me CanadianLoser or anyone else who happens by this stage to be part of it asking for your full name, address and post code etc etc.
When a route has been sorted out, we will then PM each of you giving you the details of the person before and after you in the route and everything should be set. All good?

And 2 more things, firstly, please delete your posts after you see you are on the list, it'll make things a hell of a lot easier. And secondly, please remember to put your location!!!

In the words of a certain Mr Walker...GO GO GO!

Members/Locations
Adams_BJ/Australia
Nappy/Aussieland
Sup3r_Dr4gon/Australia
Tazzernater/Australia
Andoura/Canada
Backupwayback//Canada
CanadianLoser/Canada
Phatmatt/Canada
TheDonkey/Canada
TSI/Canada
Winston_Churchill/Canada
Baggs/England
Dauntless/England
FFLink/England
James@alienware/England
Mkxiii/England
Rammunition/England
Smuder201/England
DeathUnlimited/Finland
Eifa/Finland
Freezer7pro/Finland
danCer / Germany
mr.hrundi/Germany
Metal-Eater-GR/Greece
venom6/Hungary
Sydney/Iceland
Bernadictus/Netherlands
Menzo/Netherlands
FatherTed/Nothern Ireland
Shahter/Russia
CammRobb/Scotland
Finray/Scotland
Jay_courage/Scotland
.Sup/Slovenia
-Sh1fty/Switzerland
ATG/USA
Blade4509/USA
Blademaster/USA
GodFather/USA
Guardian_Ekim/USA
Haffeysucks/USA (not to be sent to by Miggles due to AIDs)
HaiBai/USA
JohnG@lt/USA
Kimmmmmmmmmmmm/USA
King_County_Downy/USA
Miggle/USA
Poseidon/USA
Superior Mind/USA
Tuckergustav/USA
1927/Wales

Last edited by mkxiii (2010-02-07 14:56:04)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black
Remember to delete your posts when you get added to the list please!
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
Sorry but that list already has people I wouldn't trust on it, mostly because they're hardly on here....this will fail if you pick the wrong people.
I know fucking karate
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Tucker, TSI, John (but he posts in dst i donno), Winston's not here often, blade too...
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

menzo wrote:

menzo/Netherlands
Hmm I don't know, this guy doesn't post much.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
<3
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF
CammRobb - Scotland
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6509
Note: We are accepting ALL sign ups right now and we will cut down the list later
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
mememe
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
my name is FatherTed and i live in Belfast, which is in Northern Ireland.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5510|America

Finray wrote:

Tucker, TSI, John (but he posts in dst i donno), Winston's not here often, blade too...
I'm here twice a day at least, on average. Just because I don't post doesn't mean I'm not here.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6740|Toronto | Canada

Finray wrote:

Go fuck yourself.  I'm on IRC pretty much 24/7 and have bf2s open most of the time.  Just because we dont spam the forums doesnt mean we're not active.
Also, I've been here 3 times as long as you have, maybe its you that shouldnt be in on this.

Last edited by Winston_Churchill (2010-01-19 20:10:07)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

lol @ adding the guy who has been here less than a year to this.

This is doomed to failure.
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6509

Macbeth wrote:

read the thread dumdum
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

CanadianLoser wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

read the thread dumdum
I did read the thread. Even though blade may be on and not posting he has still only been a member less than the amount of time the other idiot was who ruined it.

Considering how new blade is he doesn't have the loyalty and hasn't invested nearly the amount of time you or others have and would more than likely care a lot less about this than other people would.

Just sayin.
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6509

Macbeth wrote:

CanadianLoser wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

read the thread dumdum
I did read the thread. Even though blade may be on and not posting he has still only been a member less than the amount of time the other idiot was who ruined it.

Considering how new blade is he doesn't have the loyalty and hasn't invested nearly the amount of time you or others have and would more than likely care a lot less about this than other people would.

Just sayin.

CanadianLoser wrote:

Note: We are accepting ALL sign ups right now and we will cut down the list later
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5510|America
Kill yourself MacWitch-Dater. Ever think maaaaybe this might be my second account?

Last edited by Blade4509 (2010-01-19 21:24:05)

"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6237|Uk

Blade4509 wrote:

Kill yourself MacWitch-Dater. Ever think maaaaybe this might be my second account?
what was the name of your first just so i can have a quick looksee please?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5510|America
"eaglecorps" Just search and you'll see I've been here a little over 2 years. Still not as long as some of you folks, but I'm legit.

Last edited by Blade4509 (2010-01-20 04:44:17)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Finray wrote:

Go fuck yourself.  I'm on IRC pretty much 24/7 and have bf2s open most of the time.  Just because we dont spam the forums doesnt mean we're not active.
Also, I've been here 3 times as long as you have, maybe its you that shouldnt be in on this.
Calm the fuck down, sorry I've not seen you around much I didn't think you were that active..
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6237|Uk

Phatmatt wrote:

Phatmatt wrote:

Phatmatt/Canada
That mean I'm not in?
shit, sorry dude hard to tell which ones had been added and which hadnt so missed you when updating
cheers fro reminder
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6509
could we get the message that chuy sometimes puts up at the top of the site to say "Be sure to sign up for BF2s around the world" with a link or something? That way nobody misses it, especially once the weekend crowd comes in! 

pretty please <3
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6237|Uk

CanadianLoser wrote:

could we get the message that chuy sometimes puts up at the top of the site to say "Be sure to sign up for BF2s around the world" with a link or something? That way nobody misses it, especially once the weekend crowd comes in! 

pretty please <3
i was thinking the same but wasnt sure if they did that anymore
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6470

Shame that I can't participate in this shit.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5510|America
Yeah I can't find Land of Win anywhere on this map noobest
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

Sure, count me in.

You're gonna have to remind me to delete this.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard