Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6679
Hey did you see this on the news? This is really fucked up so basicly The guy is from England then met a girl who is from the States and she wanted him to go to the states and live with her i also read he was a Computer Tech there so i guess he leaves a good job.

So now hes in the states with her and has a baby and they were saying he goes bankrupt and has no money and something like he has a website were its a scam people sending him money and he doesnt send the products haha.

But then heres the screwed up part and i dont know why but the first day i heard it i kept thinking about it firs thing he shoots his Wife in the head and kills her then he kills the baby here is the part that really got to me its just a little baby what does he do?

He shoots it right in the stomach and lets it bleed  to death damn what the fuck is wrong with people why didnt he just shoot in the head? I can see if he goes bankrupt and gives up on life and doesnt want his wife to suffer and kills her even though its all screwed up but why kill the little baby?

and of course where do you think he got the gun from? you guessed it the Wife's parents or what ever house.

So what do you think? Pretty fucked up Kinda reminds me of the Lacey Peterson case both people like normal and dont look like the type to do these things really cant judge a person by the looks they could be the cutest innocent thing then the next day there chopping off every ones heads

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/02 … index.html
G/SiLo
+-2|6667|why do u care
...wow...talk about cruel and unusual. r u bored or something like that???
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

Talking about fucked up things on the news - Lee Tamahori.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6732|Vermont
I live about 45 minutes from Hopkinton, Massachusetts where the shooting took place.  It's been on the news every day for the last couple weeks.  He just agreed to be extradited, avoiding a lengthy legal proceeding.  He's probably guilty.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6725|cairns australia
what about the guy from oz who went mad,drove his car into and i mean into the car dealers set the place on fire,was remorseful then killed himself on a plane in the toilet.thats fucked up yes tyferra

Last edited by pokerplaya (2006-02-11 08:48:48)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707
now thats fucked up... shooting his own kid
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6708|Riva, MD
Kind of ballsy for a Brit.
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6732|Vermont

pokerplaya wrote:

what about the guy from oz who went mad,drove his car into and i mean into the car dealers set the place on fire,was remorseful then killed himself on a plane in the toilet.thats fucked up yes tyferra
Yeah only this is real.
Badvock
Squishing Your Head
+1|6668|Bolton UK
Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the justice system based upon the principal "innocent until proven guilty" ??

I mean you all talk like this guy has already been convicted! I'm not being all he's a brit so leave off, i would say the same about anyone from anywhere.

That being said if he is eventually convicted of the murders I hope he is repeatedly raped by goats whilst being forced to listen to all of Brittany Spears albums

Last edited by Badvock (2006-02-12 04:56:56)

Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6679

_j5689_ wrote:

Kind of ballsy for a Brit.
Well he lived in England and had a good job and then he met a woman from the States and she talked him into moving over the to the States leaving his job behind then he ended up killing her and the baby.

So she probably used her evil American powers and put a spell on him you cant trust American girls they are the Devil

I feel bad for the baby though i mean come on shooting it right in the fucking stomach and let it bleed to death come on I can accept that from an American but not British
YXAndyYX
tank/plane/helo wh0ring since 2005
+8|6721|good old europe

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

I feel bad for the baby though i mean come on shooting it right in the fucking stomach and let it bleed to death come on I can accept that from an American but not British
Those things can not be accepted!

Doesn't matter where the commiter is from.

Last edited by YXAndyYX (2006-02-12 07:01:50)

Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6732|Vermont

Badvock wrote:

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the justice system based upon the principal "innocent until proven guilty" ??

I mean you all talk like this guy has already been convicted! I'm not being all he's a brit so leave off, i would say the same about anyone from anywhere.

That being said if he is eventually convicted of the murders I hope he is repeatedly raped by goats whilst being forced to listen to all of Brittany Spears albums
I'm not saying he should be locked away right now.  Just a lot of fishy things going on that make me think he probably did it.  We will see.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6725|cairns australia

BiRdMaN829 wrote:

pokerplaya wrote:

Yeah only this is real.
Man Who Torched Car Dealership Commits Suicide On Plane

POSTED: 12:11 pm EST February 9, 2006

MIAMI -- A man who crashed a sport utility vehicle into a Ford dealership showroom, splashed gasoline around and set it on fire took his own life Wednesday night on an airplane bound for Los Angeles.

Gerald Georgettis was on a United Airlines flight from Dulles International Airport when the flight crew found him hanging in the plane's bathroom.

Federal Aviation Administration officials confirmed that a suicide occurred on board the flight, and that plane was diverted to Denver.

Last weekend, Georgettis was charged with first-degree arson and felony criminal mischief for driving his newly purchased vehicle through the Metro Ford showroom and setting it on fire.

Miami-Dade police said Georgettis was upset about the price he paid for a new Ford Escape. The SUVs cost about $20,000, but it wasn't immediately clear what Georgettis paid for his.

After the incident, Georgettis said his actions were "stupid" and that he regretted them.

Fire officials said the blaze scorched about a dozen cars, including a limited edition 2006 Ford GT Heritage. Only 250 of the cars, which sell for $150,000, were made.

Denver police are investigating the suicide.

Co-workers in North Miami Beach, where Georgettis managed the theater at the Center for Performing Arts for seven years, said there was no indication that Georgettis would ever do anything irrational.

Family members chose not to speak about what happened.
i guess that the original thread is real and tyferra's comment about the nz director is true also.so explain?

Last edited by pokerplaya (2006-02-12 22:18:32)

cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6687|NJ
The innocent until proven guilty is for the courts we can all think our own way. He's guilty, so is Ojay Simpson and Robert Blake. Only thing is the brit went bankrupt so he'll be guilty in our courts you need money to be "innocent"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard