Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Bitchis can buy their own booze for all I care

One actually had the nerve once to come ask me if I can buy her a drink. Said no. She walked away mad. We had a laff. Did this because I once saw my co-worker pay the drinks for 3 women at the bar. They raised the drinks and waved thanks and walked away with some other guys. Again we had a laff. Except for the dude who just invested 20€ in nothing.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone
I prefer buying a girl drunk.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6578|Columbus, OH
It's all part of the game...night club scene and/or a woman's vanity. If she is with you over an hour or so, it is best to at least ask her if she wants a drink.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California
Funny how they get mad and try and make you look wrong when they realize they've been caught in their little cunt-theft.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Funny how they get mad and try and make you look wrong when they realize they've been caught in their little cunt-theft.
happens all the time, eh?
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Whenever you see two girls out one of them is usually fat, sweaty and minging.  Walk up to her, offer to buy her a drink, when she looks at her mate opened mouthed, looks at you through loving eyes, flatters her eye lids and replies 'Yessss Please' say good, yur's £2.50 fuck off over there while I chat ya mate up.
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
I went with the "I'd buy you a drink but I have absolutely no money whatsoever". Just so they'd know the thought was there. It didn't work, they want the free booze, not a nice gesture.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So. You have much experience in buying drinks for women in bars??
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Ultrafunkula wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

All Americans got this skill yo. Oh wait.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6578|Columbus, OH

Ultrafunkula wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

at the school dance or the tween night club that serves $10.00 energy drinks more outrageous price than alcohol.

Last edited by loubot (2010-01-18 09:54:31)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX

1927 wrote:

Whenever you see two girls out one of them is usually fat, sweaty and minging.  Walk up to her, offer to buy her a drink, when she looks at her mate opened mouthed, looks at you through loving eyes, flatters her eye lids and replies 'Yessss Please' say good, yur's £2.50 fuck off over there while I chat ya mate up.
The thing about fat girls is they can't run very fast.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
Good read.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

"Sorry, I don’t buy girls drinks. Just kind of my policy."

So, maybe she looked at you funny because having a "policy" against buying drinks for a girl is one thing...saying it to the girl is another.

You CAN decline in a nice or witty way that might still win you favor points.  If she is in it for the drink only, then you both move on without having offended one another...if she was actually trying to give you an opening...she might still hang around.  You could try..."A water for the lady...I'm on a budget...(wink)."  OR  "Well, gosh, I barely know you...why don't you buy ME a drink and then we'll talk."  or something like that. 

Although I have never been so bold as to ask a guy to buy me a drink...I have been so bold as to offer one...and he ended up marrying me. 
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6743|Reality
All you have to do is buy the girl's last drink of the night. ;P
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California

Ultrafunkula wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I don't need to be a rocket scientist to observe what happens in bars and make conclusions.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California

loubot wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

at the school dance or the tween night club that serves $10.00 energy drinks more outrageous price than alcohol.
who buys energy drinks? us teenagers nowadays show up to formal, prom, etc. drunk because everyone knows where to get booze and every limo you see probably has alcohol in it
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard