Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6769|California, US
Hi guys, today i was playing on a couple servers and on any of them i seem not to be getting the points...
yeah i waited awhile. thought maybe the servers haven't added them but still haven't been getting any points today...
anyone else having this problem today? yesterday my points got recorded fine.
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6740|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
Since you're a sergeant major and you're experienced enough to actually get a forum signature, I'm guessing you're no noob at looking at statistics and statistic websites.

If you were a newbie I would tell you that stats sometimes update slowly or EA stat servers might be down... but I'm sure you already know of those possibilities... So I can't really say anything, I guess the only thing you can do is just wait...
YXAndyYX
tank/plane/helo wh0ring since 2005
+8|6726|good old europe
I think they will be added delayed.
Made some points yesterday and got them not until this morning but at least i got them.
Just have some patience.
Stun_Gun
+102|6769|California, US

YXAndyYX wrote:

I think they will be added delayed.
Made some points yesterday and got them not until this morning but at least i got them.
Just have some patience.
well thats what i thought it was, just a delay. but played at like 10 this morning and got about 300 points in that time, then had school work and was just playing again and havent seen any change all day

just seeing if this was happening to anyone else today.
ronin1942
+-1|6840
no no....recently lots of servers have not been recording i lost 2 days of stats. i played on a couple of clan servers that where registered as ranked servers then on the 3rd day went to an ea server and those stats recorded but the previous days never did. i think it has to do with the new RoE.
Stun_Gun
+102|6769|California, US

ronin1942 wrote:

no no....recently lots of servers have not been recording i lost 2 days of stats. i played on a couple of clan servers that where registered as ranked servers then on the 3rd day went to an ea server and those stats recorded but the previous days never did. i think it has to do with the new RoE.
ok cuz today i was playing on firestorms server, moders wake, and raw's kirkand server
but thanks
gameaddict
+35|6677|let op drempels
oh god aaaaargh i got my exp pistol today and i'm not getting it after already 3 hours of waiting(usually BFHQ updates after 10-25 mins with me) oh god hope not that i need to do that badge over again was so stressing :S
m4sopmod
+1|6750
Happenned o me too. I lost about 300-400 driver ability points !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so damn hard to get into a BH and be a pilot nowadays
4lter_3go
+1|6743|Leighton Barracks, Germany
happenin to me.  i got the expert medic combat badge and my secong GCM at like 1130 a.m., its now 1:30 p.m.. i hope it isnt "lost" or ill be pissed.

btw, BFHQ usually takes like 10-20 minutes to update.
m4sopmod
+1|6750
U guys reckon i's something to do with the new patch thingy ?
YXAndyYX
tank/plane/helo wh0ring since 2005
+8|6726|good old europe
I'd rather guess it has something to do with the stats feed server's downtime.
stef
+-6|6745
same thing i am not getting points.
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6686|The Hague, Netherlands
Are you sure these server were ranked ?
4lter_3go
+1|6743|Leighton Barracks, Germany

dodge_this(fr) wrote:

Are you sure these server were ranked ?
yes. atleast for me, dunno bout the others.
m4sopmod
+1|6750
Yes, i play in ranked servers all the time
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6727|Michigan
Huh, I played about 26hours ago and just got done playing... no points between either time 
s0urDieseL
+0|6653
I am sure its just backed up/ or down right now, I play on a few of those servers too and mine didnt update.
Ryan
+1,230|6840|Alberta, Canada

seriously, it might not have een ranked, or the server screwed up. it happens.
gohul01
+0|6776
yesterday I lost a couple hundred points too!!! The funy thing is, that I was playing with my clanmates and they got their points. This is bullshit!
btw I can't get any points from NO arty/armor servers
ViPeY
+0|6676|Hampshire, England
This has happened to me too - some points last night haven't come through (although some have) and this mornings points are still not appering.  Most of us here are experienced enough to know that it can sometimes take a while for points to appear.  Just be patient and I'm sure they will be added on by the end of the weekend.  It is probably to do with EA preparing the servers for Euro Force and the patch.  Probably just slowed it all down for a while or something.

Either way I'm sure there is nothing to worry about.  Our good firends at EA *cough* will sort it out I'm sure
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6753|Scotland

yup, same thing, i ruled for the past 5 rounds!!!!!!!!!!!! gay. i hopwe they do update eventually thogh. come on EA do sumthin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6707|Groningen / Netherlands
today i got my vetaran command badge, crew service ribbon and they are not showing up on BFHQ nor on any website, this is the second time shity EA is not updating my awards

don't moan about the grafics if you want it higher give me money to buy a new one
https://x7.putfile.com/2/4108484448-thumb.jpg
https://x7.putfile.com/2/4108482028-thumb.jpg

Last edited by RonnY[NL] (2006-02-11 07:29:48)

SeNNetarium
+1|6755|Netherlands / Germany
yep today i have the same prob. no points. my team-mate get the points today.
i happy that i didn't get my expert knife today (just got about 16 kills)...^^...if get and didn#t show up in the stats it will be more .....
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6735|The Hague, Netherlands

yeah same here, only recorded 67 points or something but i've played like 10 rounds . +- 500 points or something
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6707|Groningen / Netherlands
LOL i just saw this on my sig aswell, my last awards are one of my first awards LOL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard