rdx-fx
+955|6605

Zimmer wrote:

My bets?

Jack kills himself.

I was so gutted when Spoiler (highlight to read):
Renee died
Her tits were just absolutely fantabulous.
Spoiler (highlight to read):
A moment of quiet contemplation for the death of Agent Renee Walker's boobs.
https://brad90x.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/annie.jpg

Last edited by rdx-fx (2010-04-20 14:09:45)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6769|Scotland

Oh. My. Lord.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6754|OctoLand
Oh shit, Jack has gone rogue and is in possession of a chopper over manhattan....oh he's also being chased by his own government and a shit load of fighter jets are coming to shoot him down

Next episode should be interesting then

Last edited by justice (2010-04-20 15:22:10)

I know fucking karate
13/f/taiwan
+940|5712
Latest episodes were fucking boring.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6592|Columbus, OH
I stopped watching it and started reading all of your spoilers. Pretty good Time Management skills if I do say so myself.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6754|OctoLand
Agreed, the end of the season should be epic....it's just getting worse and desperate.
I know fucking karate
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6614|132 and Bush

Jacks gone all rogue like... they should have made the whole season him vs CTU imo
Xbone Stormsurgezz
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6592|Columbus, OH
Jack just started his blood-bath. I thought he was going to swallow the pain and keep it inside but nah...he pulling the tirgger on the naggers on his hit-list.

https://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/loubot/babes/rene-walker.jpg
This thread need more rene
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6313

loubot wrote:

Jack just started his blood-bath. I thought he was going to swallow the pain and keep it inside but nah...he pulling the tirgger on the naggers on his hit-list.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/ … walker.jpg
This thread need more rene
tbh season not the same without her
13/f/taiwan
+940|5712
okay so jack has the file. you know what i think is going to happen next? kim and her family get taken hostage and the ransom is the video file.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6185|New Austin, Not
Today's episode was fucking badass.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6487|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Rohirm wrote:

Today's episode was fucking badass.
In-fucking-tense!
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6313

Backupwayback wrote:

loubot wrote:

I wouldnt be shocked if Chloe turns up as another CTU mole and kills Jack herself
lol.  If that happens id be so mad. 

Jack is going to just kill ANYONE in his way to find the killers even if its Americans.  GETTER DONE

Last edited by Backupwayback (2010-05-18 14:00:43)

justice
OctoPoster
+978|6754|OctoLand
Just watched the last ep....the season is saving itself, it was going bad, but getting better towards the very end.

How epic was Bauer in the Darth Vader suit !

I know fucking karate
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6708|The Ville
In case you missed some episodes you can go to the website. I've watched 2 on there because my box didn't record the show for some reason

http://www.hulu.com/24

Edit:
This site has shorter commercials than the 5-10 min ones on tv. Each new episode is available on Tuesday. It has Hd quality as well.

Last edited by Obiwan (2010-05-20 11:15:02)

Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6313

Obiwan wrote:

In case you missed some episodes you can go to the website. I've watched 2 on there because my box didn't record the show for some reason

Edit:
This site has shorter commercials than the 5-10 min ones on tv. Each new episode is available on Tuesday. It has Hd quality as well.
and doesnt work in canada

Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6708|The Ville

Backupwayback wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

Edit:
and doesnt work in canada

That's odd. Sorry man
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6592|Columbus, OH
The 2 hour season finale was on tonight. I will not say much but I like how Jack uses a SCAR-L or H as a sniper rifle....he didnt do his research n00b

One nice thing about 24, you do not have to watch every episode to follow the storyline.

Last edited by loubot (2010-05-24 19:06:43)

Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6708|The Ville
https://tvseriesfinale.com/assets/2432a.jpg

After tonight, Jack Bauer is finally going to get a day off — for a little while anyway. Though 24 is going off the air, there are plans to make a movie based on the TV show. It’s supposedly going to involve Jack battling some form of evil in Europe. But, where does it stand?

Executive producer Howard Gordon recently told Movieweb, “The current status of the movie is that Billy Ray has written a draft which Kiefer Sutherland has read, and we’re all working together on the second draft.”

He cautioned, “Now, it’s not been shared with Fox or anybody so there is no official status right now. It’s very much a work in progress. Honestly, the movie division is on the other side of the lot and I don’t know and can’t measure their intentions or their timing, and certainly can’t measure their reaction to the script because they haven’t read it yet. ”

Gordon concluded, “So I think it’s all very much speculative at this point. I think our preference would be to do it sooner than later, of course, and get Jack back out in front of people within a year or two, but I don’t know. That would be just me speaking.”

The executive producer believes that there’s a tricky balance in crafting the movie script. He shared, “There are two sets of requirements, which is honoring the series and the creative integrity of the character, and also potentially bringing in a whole new group of people into the franchise who can then go back and watch, and believe it’s been consistent. So I think we recognize that we’re serving two masters or two audiences here, not that they are mutually exclusive but there are two requirements.”

One thing’s for sure, the conceit of events happening in real time will likely have to be abandoned. Gordon has shared in the past that the format, though interesting, often limited what kinds of stories they could tell. He believes that the movie can still work without it though. He said, “I think Jack Bauer the character has got sufficiently broad and strong shoulders to carry a movie in this genre.”

What do you think? Is the real-time format essential? What has to be in a 24 movie?

Last edited by Obiwan (2010-05-25 01:00:04)

Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6313

Obiwan wrote:

http://tvseriesfinale.com/assets/2432a.jpg

After tonight, Jack Bauer is finally going to get a day off — for a little while anyway. Though 24 is going off the air, there are plans to make a movie based on the TV show. It’s supposedly going to involve Jack battling some form of evil in Europe. But, where does it stand?

Executive producer Howard Gordon recently told Movieweb, “The current status of the movie is that Billy Ray has written a draft which Kiefer Sutherland has read, and we’re all working together on the second draft.”

He cautioned, “Now, it’s not been shared with Fox or anybody so there is no official status right now. It’s very much a work in progress. Honestly, the movie division is on the other side of the lot and I don’t know and can’t measure their intentions or their timing, and certainly can’t measure their reaction to the script because they haven’t read it yet. ”

Gordon concluded, “So I think it’s all very much speculative at this point. I think our preference would be to do it sooner than later, of course, and get Jack back out in front of people within a year or two, but I don’t know. That would be just me speaking.”

The executive producer believes that there’s a tricky balance in crafting the movie script. He shared, “There are two sets of requirements, which is honoring the series and the creative integrity of the character, and also potentially bringing in a whole new group of people into the franchise who can then go back and watch, and believe it’s been consistent. So I think we recognize that we’re serving two masters or two audiences here, not that they are mutually exclusive but there are two requirements.”

One thing’s for sure, the conceit of events happening in real time will likely have to be abandoned. Gordon has shared in the past that the format, though interesting, often limited what kinds of stories they could tell. He believes that the movie can still work without it though. He said, “I think Jack Bauer the character has got sufficiently broad and strong shoulders to carry a movie in this genre.”

What do you think? Is the real-time format essential? What has to be in a 24 movie?
i want a twist

The end

and jack to kill people

AND

renee needs to come back from the dead somehow.  Twin sister or sumtin corny

Last edited by Backupwayback (2010-05-25 14:13:37)

justice
OctoPoster
+978|6754|OctoLand
Wow, watched the finale just now.

It was decent, but they really went for the cheesy ending.

Above average series I'd say, but not great.
I know fucking karate
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6614|132 and Bush

https://i46.tinypic.com/293im2v.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6754|OctoLand
I really thought they were gonna kill Jack off at the end

Would have been a better ending IMO, even though I probably would have cried.
I know fucking karate
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6592|Columbus, OH
I'll watch the movie when it comes out because I want to see Jack or Chloe finally die..........did I say that too loud
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6708|The Ville
If there is a movie, Freddy Prince Jr.s character will end up killing Jack B. because of his girlfriends death. It struck me when he was staring at the big monitor at the end. He will chase Jack down and kill anyone envolved in helping Jack. He will have full control of CTU since Cloiey was just a replacement

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard