justice
OctoPoster
+978|6755|OctoLand
The end of episode 5 was pretty
I know fucking karate
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6379|California
damn i need to watch it on hulu unless someone knows of a website that has it uploaded the day after it airs??
wait all 5 episodes are on hulu lol, brb.

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2010-01-26 16:45:10)

11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5251|Cleveland, Ohio
i really had high hopes for this show when it came out.  i am shocked it has been 8 seasons.  utter junk tbh.
androoz
Banned
+137|5227|United States
any idea what happened after that episode last night? if i remember correctly the russian guy was gonna put a cap in renee but didnt. what happened after that?
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6314

androoz wrote:

any idea what happened after that episode last night? if i remember correctly the russian guy was gonna put a cap in renee but didnt. what happened after that?
she was like FUCKING SHOOT MMEEEE

and he was like u passed the test

then jack was all like SHE IN

The end

PS

that blonde chicka's guy friend wants her to get atleast 100,000 for him or else he ruins her

Last edited by Backupwayback (2010-01-26 19:26:19)

androoz
Banned
+137|5227|United States

Backupwayback wrote:

androoz wrote:

she was like FUCKING SHOOT MMEEEE

and he was like u passed the test

then jack was all like SHE IN

The end

PS

that blonde chicka's guy friend wants her to get atleast 100,000 for him or else he ruins her
coulda swore something happened after that but guess not.

and yeah guaranteed that blond chick is gonna like kill him/hire someone to kill him lol.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6453|Brisbane, Australia

I have only seen season 1 of this. I watched it over 2/3 days, I dont think it would be nearly as good week by week on TV with ads. Purely opinion ofc.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6379|California
waiting on ep 6!!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6614|132 and Bush

Better than the last two season.. Moved back for the Prez tonight.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6592|Columbus, OH
So Renee seems like an unstable agent much like Jack when he infiltrated the drug cartel a couple of seasons ago.

The russian brother who is helping his radioactive brother, I saw him before in another movie or show but don't recall where I saw him from :\ ????
androoz
Banned
+137|5227|United States

loubot wrote:

So Renee seems like an unstable agent much like Jack when he infiltrated the drug cartel a couple of seasons ago.

The russian brother who is helping his radioactive brother, I saw him before in another movie or show but don't recall where I saw him from :\ ????
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1044403/
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6592|Columbus, OH

androoz wrote:

loubot wrote:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1044403/
Sark from Alias!!!! That is where he is from
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6614|132 and Bush

Interesting

https://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4797/reneewalker24season8.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6706
I always felt it was all a bit ludicrous. How can all that stuff happen in one day? When does he stop to pee or crap or drink some damn water?
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6753|Toronto | Canada

Superior Mind wrote:

I always felt it was all a bit ludicrous. How can all that stuff happen in one day? When does he stop to pee or crap or drink some damn water?
Commercials!
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6592|Columbus, OH
He drinks his own urine /problem solved
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6614|132 and Bush

Superior Mind wrote:

It's the combination of what a bunch of people do in one day that makes it seem like a lot. Not a typical days work though.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6342

Kmarion wrote:

It's the combination of what a bunch of people do in one day that makes it seem like a lot. Not a typical days work though.
This.

I think it would be funny if after a 4-5 minute scene where that blonde chick is arguing with that old ex-con boyfriend, they would cut to the next scene with Jack just finishing up a twinkie or coming out of the bathroom and then gettin on with his ass kicking.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6592|Columbus, OH
I missed this week's episode. Did anyone watch it?
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6342

loubot wrote:

I missed this week's episode. Did anyone watch it?
Yes.

Here is a direct link to the latest episode on Hulu:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/122477/24-900-pm---1000-pm

If you don't like the quality I'll PM u an alternate route.

Last edited by Mr.Dooomed (2010-02-04 23:46:43)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6592|Columbus, OH
The latest ep (ep 6) was a whole lot of nothing so far. Renee is in deep under cover working for a ruskie psychopathy. This probably is the most interesting part of the plot so far because you do not know what will happen next. The whole peace accord and assassination plot seem secondary at this point but President Omar Hassani is starting to lose his cool.

"The MAN" or the anonymous force working in various key sections of the government/ corporation have not shown their heads yet.
androoz
Banned
+137|5227|United States
russian guy popped a cap in his son? wtf man.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6592|Columbus, OH
you must think in russian ~ Firefox movie quote
13/f/taiwan
+940|5712
Latest episode was pretty good.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6379|California

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Latest episode was pretty good.