unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6784|PNW

MooseRyder wrote:

You should know by now that everything from the US, one day or another will reach Canada.
Except statehood--OOOOOH!
MooseRyder
+37|6668|Montréal, Canada
okok maybe this exception lol
Czech
+0|6677|Ostrava, CZE
well its pity i missed this topic before, but still i would like to know guys - what do you think about Czech Republic? I am not sure if the inhabitants can judge it objectively, so the foreign view is very important. thx

and a note to lot of posts here - i think ppl dont care about where Hitlers from or if A.Lincoln was one of the best US presidents, lol even Paul Hogan (Dundee), that has definitely nothing to do with bad image. but the statements like "the only and ultimative best country in the world that rules all and can do what she want" does...
JahManRed
wank
+646|6641|IRELAND

Our country has lots of problems. too many to mention here. But our main problem is Politicians.
The fact that 15 year old kids are still getting beat to death on our streets because they are seen walking towards a certain area of a town which is more, say chatholic that the other side. (happened last week)
Politicians get their asses kissed by clinton, Blair, bush and half the leaders of the world and still can sit down in the same room and talk. They sit in different room and messages are run back and forth.....wankers. They are also getting paid thousands of pounds to sit in government with eachother and they wont sit in the same room never mind try and fix the problems in this country. Line the lot of them up and SAW.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6574
Most recently, I think bad publicity for Oz came from Cronulla riots.  More long term/outside North America, I think people feel we butt kiss America.......which is true, regardless of what you think of America's actions...........
BVC
+325|6708
Our Navy and Airforce through the lack of equipment.  Though they have awesome people, the equipment is terrible.  One of the navy's roles here in NZ is to patrol our EEZ (Exclusive Economic Zone) with the support of the air force, mostly keeping out illegal fishing boats etc.  We're getting 7 new boats to help perform this task, though one is designed as a transport, and four only go out to 24 miles from shore; leaving two...count them, two boats to patrol the 4th largest EEZ in the world.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6574
Actually, I kind of admire the NZs lack of armed forces.  Sort of a "screw you guys, we don't need guns" outlook.  'Course, that's just me.  And I'm also a fan of Canada and France, which probably makes me a slack-jawed liberal or something.  Meh.
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6614|Sydney, Australia
George Bush Gives My country a Bad name Come on Aussies Get out of the George Bush shadow and do our own butt kicking
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6800|Barrie Ontario
Paul Martin.
Figge1
+3|6731
Im from sweden and i know that a certain preacher in topeka, kansas hates sweden... read all about it at
www.godhatessweden.com

allowing hamas to visit sweden, we got alot of shit for that.

Volvo? do people hate em cars?

seriously do people hate american cars? i dont.

Thats all i can think of. sry
Erkut.hv
+124|6748|California
Whitey has been ruining my country since it's creation.
Rosse_modest
+76|6789|Antwerp, Flanders

Figge1 wrote:

Im from sweden and i know that a certain preacher in topeka, kansas hates sweden... read all about it at
www.godhatessweden.com

allowing hamas to visit sweden, we got alot of shit for that.

Volvo? do people hate em cars?

seriously do people hate american cars? i dont.

Thats all i can think of. sry
I don't hate Volvo.
I hate Hyundai. Mercedes. Ferrari. Those Chinese cars. Fiat.

And American cars? Depends on whether you're talking about the European or American models of these American companies.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6819|Orlando, FL - Age 43

Erkut.hv wrote:

Which one?

"Whitey" minor bit character on "Leave it to Beaver"
"Whitey" Bulger, allegedly the leader of an Irish organized crime group in the Boston area in the 1970s.
"Whitey" Ford, a Major League Baseball pitcher in the 1950s.
"Whitey" Herzog, a Major League Baseball player and manager from the 1950s to the 1990s.
The leader of Whitey's Lindy Hoppers, the most notable dance troupe of the Lindy Hop Aerials Era.
Whitey is a slang term associated with certain forms of recreational drug use.
Whitey is also an electro outfit and remix/production group from London.
Erkut.hv
+124|6748|California

Darth_Fleder wrote:

Erkut.hv wrote:

Which one?

"Whitey" minor bit character on "Leave it to Beaver"
"Whitey" Bulger, allegedly the leader of an Irish organized crime group in the Boston area in the 1970s.
"Whitey" Ford, a Major League Baseball pitcher in the 1950s.
"Whitey" Herzog, a Major League Baseball player and manager from the 1950s to the 1990s.
The leader of Whitey's Lindy Hoppers, the most notable dance troupe of the Lindy Hop Aerials Era.
Whitey is a slang term associated with certain forms of recreational drug use.
Whitey is also an electro outfit and remix/production group from London.
+1 for not being offended and getting the joke. That's alot of whitey.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6604|Scarborough Yorkshire England
British on holiday abroad - pissed up yobs + if someone doesn't understand you speak LOUDER and SLOWER
Football fans - especially at world + euro cup finals
Tony Blair kissin GWB's ass
CHAVS
Our dental service - we seem to be a cause of amusment to other countries
Warm beer if you belive asterix comics

Last edited by Jinto-sk (2006-05-16 08:10:28)

mikkel
+383|6614

Horseman 77 wrote:

" Pseudo Liberal intelectual scum " who in their Imagined sense of self worth and self importance look down on the very people who give them their freedom, protect them, feed them and make everything little thing they do and take for granted as a citizens possible.

For instance " The South "
I think you were looking for "Pseudo-intellectual liberal scum". You said completely the opposite, and even managed to misspell "intellectual". That really isn't a good typo to make. :x

As for what I hate.

-taxes
-taxes
-taxes
-taxes
-taxes
-shortage of apartments
-taxes
-taxes
-taxes
-taxes
-taxes
-ridiculous prices on everything
-taxes
-taxes

44% income tax, 25% VAT, 180% luxury tax on cars, effectively raising car prices about 300% compared to other Western countries, $6/gallon gas. It sucks. It sucks a whole lot.

Denmark is the asshole of Scandinavia, and everyone are fleeing to Sweden, while Swedes laugh at us. You haven't been humiliated 'till you've had Swedes laughing at you.

Last edited by mikkel (2006-05-16 08:27:53)

Czech
+0|6677|Ostrava, CZE

Jinto-sk wrote:

blah, warm beer - that sounds scary!

mikkel wrote:

44% income tax, 25% VAT, 180% luxury tax on cars, effectively raising car prices about 300% compared to other Western countries, $6/gallon gas
yup, i think i understand, we have here 42.5% on income, 22% VAT and will raise, "just" about $4/gallon but average income $600/month
Rosse_modest
+76|6789|Antwerp, Flanders

Czech wrote:

Jinto-sk wrote:

blah, warm beer - that sounds scary!
It goes beyond scary. It's the subject of many a nightmare.
herrr_smity
+156|6640|space command ur anus

mikkel wrote:

You haven't been humiliated 'till you've had Swedes laughing at you.
tru o so tru
C.Schaffer
+19|6611|Sweden
Haha Sweden...hm...
well... since dice is from Sweden, and everyone keeps complaining about all their mistakes with bf2, I´d like to say... Sweden gives you battlefield, and all you can do is complain?!
hahaha naah seriously I dont know... we dont have polarbears running around on our streets!
we make cannons...Bofors...hehe my friends fathers name is Bo Fors:D   ( its like "live Stream")...okey that sucked...forget it..
bye
C.Schaffer
+19|6611|Sweden
hey...btw...how do u get those cool statsthings with pictures and medals and everything?
uhm...im not so very good at this page, can anyone send me a message maybe?
thx
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6649|Westminster, California

BiRdMaN829 wrote:

President Bush and almost every American clown on this forum who spouts about America's dominance.
Ted Kennedy
John Kerry
The Big Dig

Every other pinhead from beantown
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6784|PNW

TechGuy wrote:

The big one: the north.
Hey, I resent that. I live in the northwest.
Rygar
Canucklehead
+69|6659|Nova Scotia
Politicians, the cold stereotype (it really isn't THAT cold here unless you go pretty far north), the 'eh' stereotype (sorry unnamednewbie, but that's similar to associating Jeff Foxworthy's accent with all of the US ), Bono, and Toronto.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6678|NT, like Mick Dundee

Umibozu_IT wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Umibozu_IT wrote:

mafia
our prime minister (the bald dwarf glued to bush)
ppl joke about our army (don't know why tho)

and all those stereotypes ppl have about us from the '50s

pizza (well that's not bad :p)

if you know others let me know
Lol, would you be Australian by any chance?
nope

why, you have a similar prime minister? :p
Yes, John Howard.... Little bald dwarf......
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard