Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6707|Mountains of West Virginia

[Valhalla]iMac_Attack wrote:

skinny people that wear fat people pants.
Rap
democrats
liberals
any state on the NE Coast
Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinsky
Career Politicians e.g. Ted Kennedy
Air America Radio
Hollywood
People that make comments about the South.  Look at the numbers.  Most of the military comes from the Bible Belt and the South.
You really are an asshat arent you.

How can a whole section of the united states (the most economically active i may add) give our country a bad image?

And are hard core republicans any better then hard core liberals? No.

Moderation is key, and the United State's lack of it, is what give us our bad image.
Devilmystro
+0|6634
I'm from the Rep. of Ireland but I completely agree with uber73 about the legacy of terrorists and the fucking politicians because I have relatives in the north and I Know exactly how they feel.

In the Republic I feel that it's the Fucking ALCOHOL ABUSE that really gives a bad impression to people and yet they still flock to our country!!!!!!!
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6850

Snipedya14 wrote:

Rap
democrats
liberals
Air America Radio
Hollywood
People that make comments about the South.  Look at the numbers.  Most of the military comes from the Bible Belt and the South.

How can a whole section of the united states (the most economically active i may add) give our country a bad image?

Moderation is key, and the United State's lack of it, is what give us our bad image.
In my opinion,  Moderation is not the Key, If we had 50 % crimanals and 50% law abiding people. Would moderation, a consensous of people half bad half good be the answer. I know you wont agree with it But I strongly beleive the Liberal programs " Welfare, Housing and all its trappings " have been a mistake and people are coming to realize it. Most liberal projects have a fantasy feel to them.

example the Law " no guns within 500 feet of a school " That made them feel warm and cozy, made them look caring, compationate and concerned, but they know AND YOU KNOW TOO such a Law will have Zero effect. They lie to the people and lie to themselves when the push such nonsense on us.

Some one who said this is nonsense and I wont waste tax payer time and money on it would be painted by the media as " dosen't care, hates Children " and you know it !

People routinly trash the south and midwest The Red states that didnt vote kerry. 47 or so was it ?

I believe in NE he is refering to NY and  Mass. which gave us ted kennedy again and again and again.

You are correct in your response that it serves nothing but Conservatives are the very least offenders in this respect. cut him a bit of slack.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6756|Malaga, España
well, as i live in spain and no-one else here posted something about it let me do the favour for ya

-Bad Ass traffic everyone is driving like ''Fernando Alonso'' on a bad Race day (Formula 1 race)
-Our politics is LEFT so whole lotta bullshit and a little action
-The youth that call them selfs Niñato's
*Smoking weed
*Dress themselfs like 50cent or other rappers
*do not have respect about anything in the comunity
*having those shitty SEAT ibiza's with a disco instalation in it
*whole lotta bling bling they wear (i suspect that they earned it by Stealing and selling drugs)
*its even that worse that a 14 yeard old cockflag came in to my shop...and put his hand in to a drawers to grab my wallet and i saw that and i closed the drawer by smashing it with my feet broke is 5 freaking fingers and kicked his ass outside my shop and waited for the police to arrive and they said 'thank you' for sparing us the trouble LOL! good police we have here in spain

-bad roads
-bad work attitude , to lazy to bring supplies on time when i need them on 12 o clock they come around 5 hours late!

but i aint going to leave the good weather and the nice Latina chicks keep me heads up
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6749|Salt Lake City

Horseman 77 wrote:

Snipedya14 wrote:

Rap
democrats
liberals
Air America Radio
Hollywood

In my opinion,  Moderation is not the Key, If we had 50 % crimanals and 50% law abiding people. Would moderation, a consensous of people half bad half good be the answer. I know you wont agree with it But I strongly beleive the Liberal programs " Welfare, Housing and all its trappings " have been a mistake and people are coming to realize it. Most liberal projects have a fantasy feel to them.

example the Law " no guns within 500 feet of a school " That made them feel warm and cozy, made them look caring, compationate and concerned, but they know AND YOU KNOW TOO such a Law will have Zero effect. They lie to the people and lie to themselves when the push such nonsense on us.

Some one who said this is nonsense and I wont waste tax payer time and money on it would be painted by the media as " dosen't care, hates Children " and you know it !

People routinly trash the south and midwest The Red states that didnt vote kerry. 47 or so was it ?

I believe in NE he is refering to NY and  Mass. which gave us ted kennedy again and again and again.

You are correct in your response that it serves nothing but Conservatives are the very least offenders in this respect. cut him a bit of slack.
As usual, your analogy is flawed.  Both sides agree that crime is a problem that has to be addressed.  Moderation refers to the ability of both sides to have some give and take regarding policy so that we don't have an all or nothing scenario when it comes to making laws and policies.  When sides take an all or nothing stance, nothing productive gets done.

Everyone knows your stance on programs for the needy, but because Bush decided that giving money to religious organizations for the same use is okay.

To say that the "conservatives" are less guilty of the same things as liberals, just on the opposite end the spectrum, is absolute and utter BS.  You are such a sheep when it comes to politics.  Bush could lie, cheat, steal, and fondle little kids, and you would still come up some excuse that what he did was for the benefit of the country and was the right thing to do.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6850

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Snipedya14 wrote:

You really are an asshat * arent you.

Someone who said this is nonsense and I wont waste tax payer time and money on it would be painted by the media as " dosen't care, hates Children " and you know it !

As usual, your analogy is flawed.  Both sides agree that crime is a problem that has to be addressed.  Moderation refers to the ability of both sides to have some give and take regarding policy so that we don't have an all or nothing scenario when it comes to making laws and policies.  When sides take an all or nothing stance, nothing productive gets done.

Everyone knows your stance on programs for the needy, but because Bush decided that giving money to religious organizations for the same use is okay.

To say that the "conservatives" are less guilty of the same things as liberals, just on the opposite end the spectrum, is absolute and utter BS.  You are such a sheep when it comes to politics.  Bush could lie, cheat, steal, and fondle little kids, and you would still come up some excuse that what he did was for the benefit of the country and was the right thing to do.
I asked for " slack " or understanding of a fellow beeing, from you. He made some points and added a few jokes. NBD

And you, a self professed Liberal " the party of compasion and understanding", Lash Out, sling mud and slurs. 

This makes you a total hypocrate. but I always knew this about you as do we all.

I said nothing of the needy you fake, ( you lie to even yourself )  I said welfare, and housing projects, My first hand expirence is that it dosn't help the needy and are Rife with waste, crime and corruption.

I gave a valid example of a failed flawed way of thinking " no guns within 500 feet of a school "  like any murderer would comply with this one particular law while flaunting dozens of others.

More on Moderation is the Key.

I don't feel moderation is the Key. I think that only restricts both parties ability to produce once they get in.  I may be wrong but my feeling is the reason parties are calling for moderates is that neither has produced a viable candidate that can even unite their own party, so a moderate can draw a little support from the other and can swing a close election, and all the Elections have been close since Bush Vs clinton. I myself am not seeking a moderate. Reagan was by no means a moderate and he took many Democratic votes. I have not Voted for a candidate I wanted in office for a long time. I find myself " Voting Against someone " or some "Idea " I strongly disagree with. Its sad.

As usual you are condescending and rude. Your arrogance and sense of  superiority are badly misplaced. A lot of people like to sound tuff here because the are safe and secure in their ability to remain totally anonymous. This makes you a pussy. But Everyone knew this too. Are you happy I have stooped to your level of name calling and slurs?

You totall hypocrite, liar, douche bag
herrr_smity
+156|6640|space command ur anus
i don't like the KING, down with the king long live the republic
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6749|Salt Lake City

Horseman 77 wrote:

And you, a self professed Liberal " the party of compasion and understanding", Lash Out, sling mud and slurs.
I'm not a hard line liberal, and in fact I'm more a moderate.  I have problems with the extremists in both parties.  Did I lash out, a little, but I didn't sling mud or slurs.

Horseman 77 wrote:

This makes you a total hypocrate. but I always knew this about you as do we all.
Hey, I don't really care what you think about me.  Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, and they all stink.

Horseman 77 wrote:

I said nothing of the needy you fake, ( you lie to even yourself )  I said welfare, and housing projects, My first hand expirence is that it dosn't help the needy and are Rife with waste, crime and corruption.
Yes, these programs have their share of problems, as do many (most) government run programs.  One of the biggest corruption problems exists within the IRS and their current policies on who gets audited.  It's been proven through the IRS's own statistics that the less money you make, the more likely you are to be audited.  This is because these people don't have connections to government officials and the money to raise a defense.  The IRS has been one of the biggest money giveaways to the rich for many years now...and this occured under both Democrat and Republican control.

Horseman 77 wrote:

I gave a valid example of a failed flawed way of thinking " no guns within 500 feet of a school "  like any murderer would comply with this one particular law while flaunting dozens of others.
There are stupid laws all over the books, and they don't all deal with guns and feel good laws passed by liberal parties.  One need only visit http://www.stupidlaws.com/ to see that.

Horseman 77 wrote:

More on Moderation is the Key.

I don't feel moderation is the Key. I think that only restricts both parties ability to produce once they get in.  I may be wrong but my feeling is the reason parties are calling for moderates is that neither has produced a viable candidate that can even unite their own party, so a moderate can draw a little support from the other and can swing a close election, and all the Elections have been close since Bush Vs clinton. I myself am not seeking a moderate. Reagan was by no means a moderate and he took many Democratic votes. I have not Voted for a candidate I wanted in office for a long time. I find myself " Voting Against someone " or some "Idea " I strongly disagree with. Its sad.
Moderation only gets nothing done for the reasons I already stated.  Both parties are so polarized that there is an all or nothing stance from both camps.  Politics can NEVER be about an all or nothing ideal.  When both sides have an all or nothing stance, nothing gets done because neither side is willing to concede any part of their position.  I'm sorry, but to me this hardly preferrable over moderation where both sides will negotiate.

Horseman 77 wrote:

As usual you are condescending and rude. Your arrogance and sense of  superiority are badly misplaced. A lot of people like to sound tuff here because the are safe and secure in their ability to remain totally anonymous. This makes you a pussy. But Everyone knew this too. Are you happy I have stooped to your level of name calling and slurs?
Rude?  Maybe a little, but certainly no more than any of your posts.  Arrogant and condescending?  Not hardley, and even if they were, again, no more than any of your posts.  A pussy too, huh?  See my response to the second quote.

Horseman 77 wrote:

You totall hypocrite, liar, douche bag
Do you feel better now?
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6850
My posts? WTF?  I have gone on the  " Counter " attack but I never start out that way. this post is a classic example of that.

I didn't sling mud or slurs.

" lie, cheat, steal, but  " and fondle little kids, " To vallhalla imac " You really are an asshat arent you. "

Arrogant and condescending?  Not hardley

" As usual, your analogy is flawed " " You are such a sheep "

Moderation only gets nothing done for the reasons I already stated.

This is just your opinion, Reagan was not a Moderate and he got tons of shit done clinton was not a moderate and he got nothing done, it depends on the individuale.

Do I feel better now ? no I lost my temper I am sorry and apologize.

" Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, and they all stink. "

Hear me God ! My GFs asshole has a scent of Apple So again you are wrong.
mporlier
+42|6653|Montreal, Canada
What gives my country a bad name? ...

My southern neighbour

I am Canadian

Last edited by mporlier (2006-03-15 13:06:45)

Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6749|Salt Lake City

Horseman 77 wrote:

My posts? WTF?  I have gone on the  " Counter " attack but I never start out that way. this post is a classic example of that.
So you're saying that you have never made a similarly toned post unless some one attacked you directly, and did so first?

Horseman 77 wrote:

I didn't sling mud or slurs.

" lie, cheat, steal, but  " and fondle little kids, " To vallhalla imac " You really are an asshat arent you. "
I said he could lie, cheat, steal, and fondle little kids and you would still back him, I never said that he did.  The asshat response to imac was from snipedya, not me.

Horseman 77 wrote:

Arrogant and condescending?  Not hardley

" As usual, your analogy is flawed " " You are such a sheep "
Your analogy was flawed.  Moderation in no way means that you have a 50/50 split of criminals and non-criminals.  Moderation would mean that each side has different views on how to address criminal behavior and punishment, but finding a middle ground (give and take) where both sides can agree on how to address the issues.  Both sides agree that crime is a problem.

Sheep:  A person(s) that follow some one or an ideology blindly, even when information indicates no reason for doing so.

Not that I've read every post you've ever made regarding politics, but I have yet to see you post anything negative about Bush.  Nothing along the lines of "Boy, Bush sure fucked up [insert fuck-up here]."  For everything Bush has done, all I've seen of your posting is reasons why what he did was the right thing to do.  With an approval rating of 36%, I wouldn't say Bush has done everything right; this relates to my comment about him being able to lie, cheat, steal, etc., and you would still find a way to condone what he did.  If you have made posts where you have not condoned Bush's actions, please show me.  If you can show me such posts, I'll be more than happy to apologize for the sheep comment.

Horseman 77 wrote:

Moderation only gets nothing done for the reasons I already stated.

This is just your opinion, Reagan was not a Moderate and he got tons of shit done clinton was not a moderate and he got nothing done, it depends on the individuale.
They were more moderate than you think.  Neither of them were at the extreme fringes of their party.  Sure they were on certain aspects, but they were willing to negotiate on most other points.

Horseman 77 wrote:

Do I feel better now ? no I lost my temper I am sorry and apologize.
No sweat.  I too am sorry, I'm not trying to push button to create a flame war.

Horseman 77 wrote:

" Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, and they all stink. "

Hear me God ! My GFs asshole has a scent of Apple So again you are wrong.
LOL, I guess that alone would make her a keeper. 
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6850
My feelings on Bush can be summed as this,

He has been constantly attacked from Day 1 for un quantifiable qualities.

He is mean. how do you measure that. ?

He dosen't care about blacks. how do you measure that. ?

He is Dumb ? how do you measure that. ?
The very crowd who are so quick to toss around the word "uneducated" as an insult   
chooses to ignore his GPA as a yard stick.

Its like " The Emperors Cloths " everyone mimics everyone else's opinion.

Story...

A local Dejay " Howard Stern " Was saying how he thought "Jackson Pollack"  was a shitty artist.
He immediately was attacked almost unanimously by one and all as 

" ignorant and lacking of the keen ability to see the genius of Jackson Pollack's work. "

so

He went home Cranked out a few paintings, had them photographed, had some  " Jackson Pollack " paintings Photographed as well, displayed them side by side and not one of the very vocal and condescending art critics could discern a " Stern from a Pollack " Yet they all had been very eager to acknowledge the Genius they could observe in a Jackson Pollack  painting. My feeling is each and everyone of them didn't have the guts to stand up and say

"  It looks like some one spilled some paint on a Canvas "

It takes some fortitude to form your own opinions and not parrot the loudest  voice.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6631|InGerLand
I'm from England and what gives my country a bad name are:
1) The loud arragont tourists who go to other countries and think that everyone should talk English, when i see these people i want to hit them.
2) Football hooligans, thankfully thats starting to get sorted out, these people tend to be the same people as in point 1.
3) the horrificly high crime rate, and the way that people are continually giving others evil looks and being suspicious of each other.
4)I don't know what other countries know the term but chavism (refer to points 1,2 and 3) on second thought i spose i should just have put chavs as the one point. They act just as badly in England as they do in other countries the difference is, is that in other countries you only have to put up with them for a week or two, i work and live with chavs and i so want to become a citizen of a nice eastern meditteranian country as soon as i have the money. For those that don't know about chavism but wish to learn go to http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav you can also do chavette, they are worse, you can hit chavs when noones looking;)
MooseRyder
+37|6668|Montréal, Canada
Canada:

-Our army...You can compare it too a few guys armed with sligshots and wooden sticks throwing rocks, and we have some canoes with some beer boxes in it that protect our borders lol. I mean look, our stupid gouvernment bought used submarines that was taking water from the inside!!!! WTF!!!!

-Our 2 last PMs, they were retards, are new one idk yet.

-Celine dion

-Shayana Twain (idk how to spell it)

Some stereotypes like,

-every canadians says "eh?" at the end of every sentences we say.
-we ride mooses (i took my BF2 name from that)

theres many more stuff but im tired of typing
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6850

MooseRyder wrote:

Canada:

-we ride mooses (i took my BF2 name from that)
I dont know about you but im thinking... MOD for BF2

" Moose assualt "
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6687|Canberra, AUS
?

Strange...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
iceman785
+93|6685|Alaska, mother fucker.
well, since i live in america also i would have to say, McDonalds, Chuck Norris(who is a faggot), obese kids, the high rape % and high murder %, and the dumbfuck running our country, bush
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6631|InGerLand

ilyandor wrote:

7 out of 10 russians are alcoholics.

we think vodka is water.

we invited (Putin invited) Hamas into Moscow.
I never knew Arazona was in Russia...

or do you mean you were an American and now you live in Russia?
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6850

iceman785 wrote:

well, since i live in america also i would have to say, McDonalds, Chuck Norris(who is a faggot), obese kids, the high rape % and high murder %, and the dumbfuck running our country, bush
people who parrot what they hear others say
markkos
Kokko, kokoo koko kokko kokoon!
+9|6688|Zurich, Switzerland

MooseRyder wrote:

In Switzerland they say alwas "oder?" (=or what?)
AknaMih
+2|6737|Finland

Asmodeane wrote:

Finland:

1. Taxation = very high. Up to 60% of pay, depending on how much you earn. It is impossible to get rich like you can in the States, for instance. That alone isn't that bad as long as the money is spent on good causes, but supporting bums and alcoholics isn't my idea of a good cause.

2. The drunk Finnish assholes that travel to Russia and Estonia just for the free booze and then make complete and utter asses out of themselves and their nation by puking, pissing, shitting and passing out in their own filth in cultural and public places of the said countries, much to the disgust of the locals. I mean, ask anyone about what they picture a Finn like in Russia and Estonia, and they'll say that a Finn is generally someone lying face down in a pool of his or hers own puke. That alone makes me ashamed for Finland.
I'd say one thing that makes us Finns look bad are the punishments for breaking law. As I remember it, the average time you do for 1st degree murder is 11 years but a ticket for speeding may be hundreds of thousands of euros (It is calculated from the income of the previous year).

Last edited by AknaMih (2006-03-18 12:43:25)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6784|PNW

MooseRyder wrote:

Canada:

I guess it's akin to "like" at the start of Californian sentences, but I've been to Canada and I've noticed "eh" at least 80% of the time I've heard a Canadian speak. Maybe you guys just like to maintain the illusion for US tourists.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-03-18 14:03:12)

MooseRyder

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

MooseRyder wrote:

Canada:

I guess it's akin to "like" at the start of Californian sentences, but I've been to Canada and I've noticed "eh" at least 80% of the time I've heard a Canadian speak. Maybe you guys just like to maintain the illusion for US tourists.
Ive been to the US many many times and i heard it as much as i hear it in my country, I guess you just dont realize it out there.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6784|PNW

MooseRyder wrote:

Ive been to the US many many times and i heard it as much as i hear it in my country, I guess you just dont realize it out there.
Yes, but when you hear us saying it, we're probably doing so to make fun of Canadians.
MooseRyder

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

MooseRyder wrote:

Yes, but when you hear us saying it, we're probably doing so to make fun of Canadians.
Dont try to turn it back on Canadians,  doenst work. You should know by now that everything from the US, one day or another will reach Canada. so actually it came from you guys

Last edited by MooseRyder (2006-03-18 18:50:45)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard