Aardcore
+60|6725|USA, Arizona
USA = Oprah, commercials on drugs that enhance sexual stability... when you're over 60, cesspool of cultural melting pots that burn the wrong 'mettle' AKA the desaturation of good ideas like japanese animation as well as almost any other conception conceived by some foreign country and then ridiculed by the ignorance of those unwilling to accept more less hear what has to be said or coherently heard.

As much as I love my country, I know the wrongs within it but what country doesn't, it still sucks though. Oh yeah, and McDonald's.
raz
+22|6676|England, UK

w0mbat wrote:

Hitler and his Nazis (and of cause WW1 & WW2).
World War I was of many causes.

I live in the UK, and it's embarassing that we have the fattest teenagers/kids in the world!

Football Hooligans.

Going abroad and thinking we're top dog, boozing, starting fights etc.!

Blair always up Bush's ass!
[THC]_Phoenix
+0|6661|Munich City (Ger)
Hmmm

1. Fascism (including Hitler and all of that stuff)

But ... how stupid someone has to be to produce shit like this omfg lololo
    https://www.whatreallyhappened.com/hitlerschildren.jpg

(@Americans: You forgot your shitty dumbass panic-making massmedia ... )

2. Angela Merkel ...

Well, ... the angel (what a wordgame) on my right shoulder whispers me "Give her a chance ... give her a   
    chance" but the devil on my left shoulder says "Send her pic to uglypeople.com!!!!" ... however .. We'll see.
    Our advantage is, that she knows George W. Bush' ass from the inside ...

3. Neonazis

Stupid group of people with no perspective in her life ... Whenever I see some of them i'm getting aggro -.-

4. Axel Springer Verlag with his BILD Newspaper

The most stupid, dumb, crappy, shitty newspaper I've seen ever in my whole entire life ...

(btw: First post :> )
[anti]NorthBear
+0|6675|Malmoe, Sweden

ilyandor wrote:

What gives your country a bad image or name? People complaining about that country, but are either too skinny and weak, or too fcuking dumb to do anything about it. Also people suffering from the 'grass is greener on the other side' syndrome, when in reality, they have NEVER stepped out of their own yard. Also kids, mainly 8-year-olds, who think just 'cos they can type, have an actual valid opinion on anything. No, you dont. Shut up.
Also, people who DON'T HAVE A CLUE how to be thankful for for what they got, like these 'M*****s'.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT; FUCK OFF BACK TO STONE AGE AND YOUR PROPHET(s)!

p.s. Love

p.p.s. And what suck about my country? Too much tolerance for extremist USA-hating Muslim clerics. They coming over here to use our running water and our cellphone coverage and our fine cars and level roads, and what do they give back to the community in return? USA/infidel-hating, white/jew/european-hating, lets-burn-their-flag attitude. And what does my country do? We turn the other cheek and say nothing.

Fucking Morons
Why do you even post here? Have you even reed the topic? If you have then you are a muslim right???
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6765
My country is famous for drugs.
the worlds biggest extacy exporter and legal smoking of pot.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6826
Croc dundee & Steve Irwin AKA Croc hunter
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6826

[Valhalla]iMac_Attack wrote:

skinny people that wear fat people pants.
Rap
democrats
liberals
any state on the NE Coast
Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinsky
Career Politicians e.g. Ted Kennedy
Air America Radio
Hollywood
People that make comments about the South.  Look at the numbers.  Most of the military comes from the Bible Belt and the South.
Giant_Squid500
+5|6684|U.S.A.

Horseman 77 wrote:

The South is so much cleaner friendlier safe etc.  The East Coast left cost liberal way of thinking, it defies logic
Well you obviously have never lived in the south. I was born and raised in Illinois, and lived in Alabama for 8 years and have been here in Florida for about 1. And from experience I can tell you the people in the south are dumb, dirty, racist, mean, annoying, and have annoying horrible accents, terrible food, and more lazy fat people than anywhere else in America.

I can think of nothing good about the south, the weather is way to hot, and they don't know how to handle morning frost on the ground in the "winter". They close schools, no wonder people are stupid down here.

And there is absolutly nothing to do down here, the only place worth visiting is Atlanta, and that city isn't even that great after going to Chicago a million times.  Southern Hospitality doesn't exist and never has.

Last edited by Giant_Squid500 (2006-02-12 23:37:47)

Rillvar
+1|6725|Stockholm

Zukabazuka wrote:

Rillvar wrote:

[anti]NorthBear wrote:

Sweden:

Absolute Vodka
ABBA
VOLVO

No, thats good stuff right?
Help me out here!!!

There isn't anything bad about Sweden compared to all other countries...

I can add some good things to your list though...

The girls
Peter Forsberg
IKEA

Our laws sucks, seems most people get away from everything, the criminals are laughing against our laws.
Well, that is sort of true. The laws in other countries aren't that much better and the crime rate in Sweden isn't that high. But it was probably better in the good old days though...
Also the taxes is quite high. But even the sun has its spots... as we sometimes say.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6784|Atlanta, GA USA

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

The South is so much cleaner friendlier safe etc.  The East Coast left cost liberal way of thinking, it defies logic
Well you obviously have never lived in the south. I was born and raised in Illinois, and lived in Alabama for 8 years and have been here in Florida for about 1. And from experience I can tell you the people in the south are dumb, dirty, racist, mean, annoying, and have annoying horrible accents, terrible food, and more lazy fat people than anywhere else in America.

I can think of nothing good about the south, the weather is way to hot, and they don't know how to handle morning frost on the ground in the "winter". They close schools, no wonder people are stupid down here.

And there is absolutly nothing to do down here, the only place worth visiting is Atlanta, and that city isn't even that great after going to Chicago a million times.  Southern Hospitality doesn't exist and never has.
Dude, you are on crack.  There are lots of great places to go in the south.  Charleston, Savannah, New Orleans(great food) ( don't know about now, but beforel the hurricane) to name a few.
And there you go stereotyping again.  Well, I can do that too.  People from the north are rude, have annoying accents, cocky, racist, etc, etc
Of course, half of your problem is that you lived in Alabama most of the time you lived down here...
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6758|Houston, TX
heh... 

Geraldo,
and a slew of oddities that use star status for political agendas.

KJ

Edit:  To the post above me.  You are correct sir,  the south gets a bad stereotype because of the "extreme rurals" we have down here.  Funny enough, most of the north folk I meet who have moved to the south tend to find southern hospitality quite a better way to treat other human beings than it's northen counterpart.  Albeit they had a bit of an adjustment to get used to it.  (Whaddya mean?  I say thank you instead of F#@k you? Fogedaboudit.)

Last edited by Kung Jew (2006-02-13 08:18:19)

TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6838|Netherlands

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

.....sssssst
Knochenmann_AUT
+1|6739

raze wrote:

I'm from austria and our bad image is (nearly) the same as the german:

Hitler, born in Braunau/Upper Austria...
Yes, but nobdy knows that. The greades deal we ever made: Everybody is thinking, Hitler is from Germany and Beethofen is from Austria.
deagle_23
+0|6716
I can add some good things to your list though...

The girls
Peter Forsberg
IKEA

Dont forget Gripen
Giant_Squid500
+5|6684|U.S.A.

atlvolunteer wrote:

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Dude, you are on crack.  There are lots of great places to go in the south.  Charleston, Savannah, New Orleans(great food) ( don't know about now, but beforel the hurricane) to name a few.
And there you go stereotyping again.  Well, I can do that too.  People from the north are rude, have annoying accents, cocky, racist, etc, etc
Of course, half of your problem is that you lived in Alabama most of the time you lived down here...
It only takes one state to ruin it for the everyone.  I've been to Georgia a bunch, and didn't see anything special with it.

And what are you saying northern people are racist. When I lived in the north I NEVER heard the word n***er. But once I moved down here, the second someone sees a black person walking down the street, they are a n***er.  And what about all the t-shirts that say "The South will Rise again" and no, im not joking about that, ive seen more than one person wearing that shirt and in an urban area of the south. So don't give me any of that "thats just the rural idiots"

And "Kung-Jew" I don't consider Texas the south, its more like the West to me. I consider the south anything east of the Mississsippi river and south of Kentuckey.

Last edited by Giant_Squid500 (2006-02-13 23:58:27)

atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6784|Atlanta, GA USA

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

atlvolunteer wrote:

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

It only takes one state to ruin it for the everyone.  I've been to Georgia a bunch, and didn't see anything special with it.

And what are you saying northern people are racist. When I lived in the north I NEVER heard the word n***er. But once I moved down here, the second someone sees a black person walking down the street, they are a n***er.  And what about all the t-shirts that say "The South will Rise again" and no, im not joking about that, ive seen more than one person wearing that shirt and in an urban area of the south. So don't give me any of that "thats just the rural idiots"

And "Kung-Jew" I don't consider Texas the south, its more like the West to me. I consider the south anything east of the Mississsippi river and south of Kentuckey.
No racists in the north?  Now that is classic!  Where's Beatdown when I need him?  Dude, I've met plenty of people from the north (Ohio and Michigan to name a few states) that are just as racist as the dumb rednecks you encounter down here.
And I've been to Chicago; didn't see anything special about it.  Cold and windy.  I mean, I had a good time when I was there, but nothing to make me think "Boy this is sure better than the south."
There are a few states in the South that don't really have much going for them (Alabama and Mississippi), but that doesn't mean that the rest all suck too.  In Georgia, we have great state parks for camping, hiking, fishing (if you like that), mountain biking, etc.  There are a lot of good mountain bike trails in north Georgia.  NC has beautiful mountainous areas (not as good as Colorado, but much closer )  SC, GA, and FL all have nice beaches.
The only thing I wish we got here in GA is snow.  We get it very seldom, and, when we do, OMG people drive like shit!  I wish I could spend about 2-3 weeks every year in Colorado...
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6748|Salt Lake City

Haha, it's so funny to see where the posts come from.  imac attack and horseman vehemently defending the south and bashing democrats and liberals...oh go figure, they are from Texas.  Let's just give that worthless shithole back to Mexico.  Haha.
Esker
+1|6739
https://www.alarmingnews.com/archives/Tony%20Blair.jpg

This spineless cunt.

Last edited by Esker (2006-02-14 08:51:11)

RDMC_old
+0|6748|Almere, Holland
Well for the Netherlands I would say: Our Prime Minister.. he frikkin looks like Harry Potter!!
MartinPocrezze
+-3|6692
delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

dude i would love to go to your country
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6660
Germany again...

1. our past

2. our youth... aside from the fact that most of them are unable to properly speak foreign languages... they cant even speak their native! most of our kids are so god damn dumb that they fail every test about general knowledge.. they dont even know anything about the WW2nd anymore...

3. people complaining about our chancellor because of her outward appearance.. sure she is super-ugly but she didnt apply for a post as miss univerese! if you judge her, use her politics as a base of judgement (and it's way too early for this at the moment=

4. Germany universities.... We used to be one of the top science countries a few decades ago... now all our unversities produce bureaucracy.. science? No sign of it!

5. German idol shows, pop-stars, almost all music around here... especially german hip-hop.. it's so stupid! all around the world most of the guys rap to get out of the slums but in germany everyone and his dog tries to rap to get into the slums!

I could rant on for hours but that should be enough for a start

ohhh alsmost forgot my fav!

6. elections in the US and everyone around here screams: 'ahh we would go and vote against bush' blah blah blah - you would have a voter participation around 99%... now elections in germany... only 60% around here go and vote on a sunday the rest of my fellow countrymen is too freaking lazy to move their a** to vote (but later on they all complain about the resulsts...)

Last edited by Eboreus (2006-02-15 01:58:14)

(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6767
What gives my country a bad name or image?
Nothing.
No-one knows anything about my country...
(I would be very pleased if anyone on this forum knew anything)
Knochenmann_AUT
+1|6739
I know. But I am from Austria, I don't count.
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6767

Knochenmann_AUT wrote:

I know. But I am from Austria, I don't count.
Well,hi there neighbour!
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6784|Atlanta, GA USA

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

What gives my country a bad name or image?
Nothing.
No-one knows anything about my country...
(I would be very pleased if anyone on this forum knew anything)
My family went to Budapest on vacation when I was a kid (~1986).  It was during the cold war, so I imagine a lot has changed since then.  I don't remember a lot, but we had a nice time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard