Giant_Squid500
+5|6673|U.S.A.
Well since I live in America, this is what I think gives my country a bad name and image.  Not nesessarily whats wrong with your country, just things that embarass you.

Fat People

Fat Kids, ive seen little 5 year old kids at fast food places that have to weigh at least 90lbs.

President Bush's inability to make a good speach.

Amount of Murders.

American cars.

Celebrities.

Drugs

and the big one. The South.

I could go on but I dont' feel like it.

Last edited by Giant_Squid500 (2006-02-10 11:32:24)

uber73
+188|6753|Brisbane
Well, since i live in northern ireland, id have to say the old legacy of terrorists, and the ongoing bigotted fucking politicians.

damn, i cant WAIT to get to australia...
BVC
+325|6696
Lee Tamhori
Our "air" force
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6788|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
ok..I was indeed going to mention the false drinking stigma we face..Howqever by the last post, a reply is needed.

I would have to say the illegal occupation of the Northern most 6 counties of MY country by a foriegn country which forces BOTH sides to arms...La.

* I suggest we end this one, not the whole thread just anything dealing with this particular topic.

Last edited by [GDC]SinnFein (2006-02-10 16:22:59)

Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6789|England
I hate the fact everyone thinks the English are Posh like the royal family!
TechGuy
Grammar Nazi
+62|6674
Fat People

Fat Kids, ive seen little 5 year old kids at fast food places that have to weigh at least 90lbs.

5 year olds with cell phones

Amount of Murders.

Amount of rice burner cars.

Celebrities.

Drugs.

The big one: the north.

Corrupt polititicians, judges especially.

The lawsuits people get away with(and win[!])

People saying Lincoln was the best president

Our childish elections

Democrats are embarassing

Don't get me started...

Last edited by TechGuy (2006-02-10 17:11:40)

elite
+89|6715|Sheffield, England
im from england, our football fans make us seem like bad people when it comes to the world cup etc.
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

Canada's military.

Seriously, who sends their troops into a DESERT with green camo on?

We look like moving bushes in the middle of a desert.
Zukabazuka
+23|6686
Our laws, they are a joke, feels like you can get away with everything here. Even if you did something bad you could just say you where sick and needed terapy and there go from jail to hospital.
ilyandor
+31|6689|Phoenix, AZ

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

Well since I live in America, this is what I think gives my country a bad name and image.  Not nesessarily whats wrong with your country, just things that embarass you.

Fat People
nothing wrong with fat people, plus they are all over the world...

thats bad, but this also is a worldwide problem

you'd make much better speeches i bet, right?

Amount of Murders.
go to brazil or zimbabwe. you'd come running back to US

American cars.
best in the world

Celebrities.
your just jealous

Drugs
all over the world, too, and relatively small amount in US compared to other countries

you racist? the south is the best part of US

dont go on. get out. go to india, you'd love it there.
LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

Pubic wrote:

Lee Tamhori
Our "air" force
Ah ha ha! Fucking classic! I couldn't believe that when it happened! What a dumbarse!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

Fat People

Amount of Murders.

American cars.

Celebrities.

Drugs

Bush has been making better speeches. Its his inability to lead the country EFFECTIVELY. But overall his foreign policy has single handidly destroyed our image. We have proven we are the arrogant self assumed bad ass of the universe as so many other countries percieved us ass believing. Is this understandable or am I just going to get flamed? I feel its a logical point.

Uber-

I have an Irish friend from Cooley. Sound familiar? I work over here with a ton of Irish, Germans, Indians, South Americans, a few Africans, we're pretty diverse.
ilyandor
+31|6689|Phoenix, AZ
7 out of 10 russians are alcoholics.

we think vodka is water.

we invited (Putin invited) Hamas into Moscow.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

ilyandor wrote:

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

Fat People
nothing wrong with fat people, plus they are all over the world...

thats bad, but this also is a worldwide problem

you'd make much better speeches i bet, right?

Amount of Murders.
go to brazil or zimbabwe. you'd come running back to US

American cars.
best in the world

Celebrities.
your just jealous

Drugs
all over the world, too, and relatively small amount in US compared to other countries

you racist? the south is the best part of US

dont go on. get out. go to india, you'd love it there.
LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!
Point about fatness. We are the fattest country. You have some good rebuttals but the USA has THE fat person problem. The other people are Samoans.
Chillay-14
+21|6679
lol ppl think australia is all bush and going crikey and riding kangaroos but were the same as america but ppl just asume then they show bad shit about us on tv
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6689

ryan_14 wrote:

Canada's military.

I was going to say the exact same thing i never been more embarassed just think how the troops felt you're going into a Desert why would you be wearing green? I woulda refused to go if Canada spent some more money on the Military then we might be able to defend are country if anything happend i dont mean spend all are money on the military and let people die over health care and etc like the states but its really a joke.

Another thing is all the Immigrants they just let in yeah i know trying to make Canada big happy Country but by doing so they are making us Canadians suffer for people who werent even born here and end up causing trouble or killing people.

Go to a hospital hours and hours of wait time and its all immigrants all of them same as the doctors office not to mention my whole town  basicly has its own little chinese army just send a shipment of  QBZ-95's and they could take over the whole town.
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

We cant even fly Seahawks for lords sake.
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6741|Vermont
President Bush and almost every American clown on this forum who spouts about America's dominance.

Last edited by BiRdMaN829 (2006-02-11 08:38:09)

TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6826|Netherlands
P.Balkenende

for beeing what he is...

Peter Potter storymumbler

about norms and worthy

like a dangling straw puppet straight out the puppet theater.

im for California Arnold for prime minister here  :p
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
for taiwan i would say our politicions, they make a joke when it comes to the parliment. its more of a food fight then politics.

for aus i would say eerr well, there is basicly nothing bad for aus, except we have a small military
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6735|cairns australia

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

for taiwan i would say our politicions, they make a joke when it comes to the parliment. its more of a food fight then politics.

for aus i would say eerr well, there is basicly nothing bad for aus, except we have a small military
small yes but its not the size of the dog in a fight its the size of the fight in the dog.same as anywhere we have our problems and things that make us look bad.we are really mosty just good people:D
[anti]NorthBear
+0|6664|Malmoe, Sweden
Sweden:

Absolute Vodka
ABBA
VOLVO

No, thats good stuff right?
Help me out here!!!

Swainy
+1|6653|UK, England
Chavs.

Last edited by Swainy (2006-02-11 09:46:35)

Rosse_modest
+76|6777|Antwerp, Flanders

ryan_14 wrote:

Canada's military.

Maybe they're just prepared for any oasis they come across?
Test_Beagle
+0|6654
Steve irwin

Russle Crowe

Crocodile dundee

fosters (just relabled VB)

AWB

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard