FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6469
I've seen a lot of threads and posts about people having their stats wiped.  I've searched high and low for any threads that have to do with the problem I am experiencing......and no luck.

I haven't played BF2 in over a year until just the other day when I heard about the new patch.  I installed it, troubleshot a few minor problems.....and then played, only to notice that I am now a Major w/ over 4000 points till the next rank.  When I stopped playing over a year ago I was a Lieutenant Colonel.  I know this because I made the specific resolution to take a break after hitting Lieutenant Colonel.

Has anyone else experienced being demoted?  Any idea why this would happen?

KiL
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6704|"The Empire"
I just started playing again after 2 years not playing the game in any way at all. I tried a couple of my old accounts and they were still there with everything exactly the same. It took a while for EA accounts to find them, but they were there so there is no reason at all to demote you. I didnt play for neraly twice as long as you, and i had to patch the game twice as well.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6469
I'm not too concerned about it.  4k points isn't a big deal to earn if I decide to play regularly again.  I was just wondering if anyone else has had this happen.

KiL
afsmadmax
+3|6240|melbourne
i been playing bf2 since the game came out
there was a month or so where  ranking system went down(stopped working), an people  weren't getting there points an ranks
and because of the  ranking system went down for a period of time, allot of players decided to cheat an go in pistol an knife servers
where they were once ranked b4 the ranking system went down an had there accounts reset or banned
some left  bf2 for a while others continued  playing  an when the ranking system was fixed allot of players  actually received there  points that they lost  during stats not working an  then EA/dice  decided to  give out i think about 4000 an then another 2000  points  for compensation
allot of the guys i played with back then  thought it was funny as we all ranked up an received 6000 points on top of the points that we accumulated during the outage  cause some people didn't receive there points an others did

4000 points can be a big deal for some,  if there were about to get ranked up or wanting to unlock a weapons
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6469
Hmm, that's interesting.  Yeah, that could definitely be part of the problem.  Oh well....anyway, like I said, for ME, 4000 points isn't a huge issue.  It USED to be.....until I got some skill (took a while, hah) and realized a few thousands points can be had rather quickly.

KiL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard