loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6590|Columbus, OH
actually you sound like a whiny vegan cunt that lecture her peers. relax dude, heard your news cast over and over again
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6607|Toronto-Canada
fuck off swiss man!!!
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5496|Bolingbrook, Illinois

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Haibai don't tell me what food tastes like. You can tell if something is utter shit for your health or not. I used to eat very healthy until I got here.

Stop being such a judgmental prick.
also, what the hell do you mean you used to eat very healthy?  you can still eat healthy.  if you were eating healthy back there, it would mean going to the grocery store and buying healthy shit, and our grocery stores have the exact same shit.

so you're implying that you were eating healthy by eating at fast food in switzerland?  then you come here with some huge stereotype that only fast food in the usa is unhealthy?  wow
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5249|Cleveland, Ohio

HaiBai wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Haibai don't tell me what food tastes like. You can tell if something is utter shit for your health or not. I used to eat very healthy until I got here.

also, what the hell do you mean you used to eat very healthy?  you can still eat healthy.  if you were eating healthy back there, it would mean going to the grocery store and buying healthy shit, and our grocery stores have the exact same shit.

so you're implying that you were eating healthy by eating at fast food in switzerland?  then you come here with some huge stereotype that only fast food in the usa is unhealthy?  wow
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6590|Columbus, OH

11 Bravo wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5486|Ventura, California
I never said it was over 2000 calories. I said it was 1250 calories in one burger. That's the number I remember. I'll look for the link for a few moments, then I'll get back to you.

Again, good post, no arsehole comments. thx
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
11 Bravo
Banned

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I never said it was over 2000 calories. I said it was 1250 calories in one burger. That's the number I remember. I'll look for the link for a few moments, then I'll get back to you.

Again, good post, no arsehole comments. thx
no dude...you said more calories than the average adult male needs.  are stuff is based off a 2000 calorie diet.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5486|Ventura, California
Well here is where I got the information. [url=http://www.acaloriecounter.com/fast-food.php]A Calorie Counter[/img]

If you scroll down, you will read:

Are you ready for this one? The Double Six Dollar Burger from Carl's Jr. contains an insane 1520 calories. That's not a typo. One sandwich contains more calories than some smaller females need... PER DAY. The 111 grams of fat isn't a typo either. That's more fat in one sandwich than most average sized men need per day. Carl's Jr. unfortunately does not provide the trans fat content of their foods, as I for one would have loved to have seen that number as well. Too bad. I wanted to make a second "worst" pick, but there was just too many to choose from. Obviously anything with any trans fat could make it, as well as the items with a ton of saturated fat. And calories... ha! For starters, how about anything with over 700 calories? Or 800? Or maybe 900? How about the nearly 20 items with over 1000 calories? Yikes.
Now that I have re-read this, I see I have mixed up the:

The Double Six Dollar Burger from Carl's Jr. contains an insane 1520 calories. That's not a typo. One sandwich contains more calories than some smaller females need... PER DAY.
With...

The 111 grams of fat isn't a typo either. That's more fat in one sandwich than most average sized men need per day.
So a few of my facts were off. I just vaguely remembered what I read a few days ago. I also mixed up Wendy's and Carl's Jr.

That is no excuse though to act the way you do. This is a forum, so whatever, but it's not a very good display of character when you flame people.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6118|eXtreme to the maX

HaiBai wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-10726414
Eating less meat may be the key to keeping a healthy weight, say researchers.

A European study of almost 400,000 adults found that eating meat was linked with weight gain, even in people taking in the same number of calories.
The strongest association was found with processed meat, such as sausages and ham, the Imperial College London team reported.
It suggests that high-protein diets may not help slimmers in the long run.

The findings, published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, also support public health messages advocating cutting down on the amount of meat we eat, the researchers said.

The study looked at data from adults taking part in a large project looking at the link between diet and cancer.
Participants from 10 European countries, including the UK, were weighed and measured at the start and then asked to report their weight five years later.

They also filled in a detailed food questionnaire.

Overall, the researchers found that meat consumption was associated with weight gain in both men and women.
More detailed analyses showed that the link was still significant after taking into account overall calorie intake, physical activity and other factors which may have skewed the results.

The team calculated that in people who ate the same number of calories, an extra 250g of meat a day - equal to a small steak - led to an additional weight gain of 2kg (5lbs) over five years.
Most people seem to eat much too much meat, especially the fatties.
they're wrong, americans eat too many carbs.  bread, potatos, pasta.  dont need it unless you need the energy, and you dont need energy if you dont get any physical activity the entire day.
Yes of course, you know better than a 400,000 person study conducted by Imperial college

Did you even read the article?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6693|Disaster Free Zone
How is ham a 'processed' meat?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6728
1000 Calories is a full days worth for Shifty. Just look at his fucking size lol.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
pace51
Boom?
+194|5185|Markham, Ontario

11 Bravo wrote:

ya well go to a french rest and count the calories... my god you people make me sick
OMG... is usmarine COMPLAINING about something? Well, I never!

The best way to get a nice even diet is to balance it. I find that, if you're craving meat but you've seem to have eaten a lot of meat recently, go eith fish or something else filling. It fills you up and leaves you alright. I don't know if that improves your health but it seems to keep my system healthy, so...
pace51
Boom?
+194|5185|Markham, Ontario

HaiBai wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

He probably meant that there are a greater percenage/abundancy of fast food restaurants in the USA.

Last edited by pace51 (2010-07-23 06:09:17)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6665

Dilbert_X wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-10726414
Eating less meat may be the key to keeping a healthy weight, say researchers.

A European study of almost 400,000 adults found that eating meat was linked with weight gain, even in people taking in the same number of calories.
The strongest association was found with processed meat, such as sausages and ham, the Imperial College London team reported.
It suggests that high-protein diets may not help slimmers in the long run.

The findings, published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, also support public health messages advocating cutting down on the amount of meat we eat, the researchers said.

The study looked at data from adults taking part in a large project looking at the link between diet and cancer.
Participants from 10 European countries, including the UK, were weighed and measured at the start and then asked to report their weight five years later.

They also filled in a detailed food questionnaire.

Overall, the researchers found that meat consumption was associated with weight gain in both men and women.
More detailed analyses showed that the link was still significant after taking into account overall calorie intake, physical activity and other factors which may have skewed the results.

The team calculated that in people who ate the same number of calories, an extra 250g of meat a day - equal to a small steak - led to an additional weight gain of 2kg (5lbs) over five years.
Most people seem to eat much too much meat, especially the fatties.
2 kilograms in 5 years? my goodness I would have to work an entire month to get rid of that!

I'll stick to my pure meat diet thanks
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6580|NYC / Hamburg

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I found the best restaurant ever in Lucerne.
Which one? I have to know.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
11 Bravo
Banned

pace51 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

ya well go to a french rest and count the calories... my god you people make me sick
OMG... is usmarine COMPLAINING about something? Well, I never!

The best way to get a nice even diet is to balance it. I find that, if you're craving meat but you've seem to have eaten a lot of meat recently, go eith fish or something else filling. It fills you up and leaves you alright. I don't know if that improves your health but it seems to keep my system healthy, so...
listen you little adhd punk.....

nah fuck it
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6633|London, England
I still wanna know more about this milk thing you keep talking about, I've stopped drinking/making pint glasses of milkshake ever since...
11 Bravo
Banned

Mekstizzle wrote:

I still wanna know more about this milk thing you keep talking about, I've stopped drinking/making pint glasses of milkshake ever since...
well anything that is used to induce vomiting cannot be good for you, right?  its hard to find a solid source tbh since the US govt subsidises farmers so they would never say anything bad about it.

The cows are trapped into these milking machines, milked, milk heated to kill anything bad (and everything good), then so called nutrients are pumped back into the putrefied product and sold to you. But don't we need to drink milk to get calcium? No. The best way to add calcium to your diet is to eat more fresh green vegetables. Cow's milk is high in calcium, but Dr. Ellis explains, the problem is that it is in a form that cannot be assimilated very well by humans. Dr. Ellis states, "Thousands and thousands of blood tests I've conducted show that people who drink 3 or 4 glasses of milk a day invariably had the lowest levels of blood calcium."
Milk is low in iron. The mucus created by dairy products causes other problems as well. It is well-known that dairy products cause excessive mucus in the lungs, sinuses and intestines thereby creating respiratory problems, constipation, and hardening of the intestinal wall.
Human adults don't need milk. Get your calcium somewhere else.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-07-23 10:42:59)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5800|Catherine Black
But milk tastes gooooooooood
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6633|London, England
Alright... we don't need it, but is it actually bad for you. Those are two different things still
11 Bravo
Banned

Mekstizzle wrote:

Alright... we don't need it, but is it actually bad for you. Those are two different things still
excessive mucus is bad for you.  and unless you drink skim milk (then whats the point anyway?) you are sucking down unnecessary fat and cholesterol.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6661

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Holy shit how messed up are you guys?

Fuck off, I mean seriously what the hell is your problem? Everything I said was fine and you guys turn it into some hypocritical, controversial shit storm.

Now that that's done with.

Red Robin is pretty good tasting unhealthy food for once.

http://www.redrobin.com/images/redrobin … 437_sm.jpg

Talk about advertising bullshit. Here's the real thing BTW.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2115/219 … ba.jpg?v=0
wow really? all advertising has little white lies and half-truths.

Also, Chipotle is by far the best tasting unhealthy food. And it's really only unhealthy because they give you a ton of food... in terms of quality it's like the Whole Foods of fast food.
Fuck I love Chipotle. In-N-Out too. I really wanna try Five Guys, but I haven't been to a state that has one since hearing about them.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6534
never been to chipotle or in n out
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6749|Oxferd Ohire
as you say

kys
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
=NHB=Shadow
hi