The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Justice, we are coming to you mate.  We could do with the money tbh, cant see us forcing the replay, cant see anyone other than Man City taking the cup off you.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6130|Carnoustie MASSIF

1927 wrote:

Justice, we are coming to you mate.  We could do with the money tbh, cant see us forcing the replay, cant see anyone other than Man City taking the cup off you.
Tis our year again, that's for certain. Big 3 out the cup, we're going all the way.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6732|St. Andrews / Oslo

justice has a bet on Chelsea to win the League, Cup and Champions League...

I thought Drogba would be back for Wednesday, but alas, he isn't. Oh well, 'sif we need him

If I'm honest, I like that. It means we get to play the Christmas Tree again
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
Semi finals of the African cup:

Nigeria vs Ghana

Algeria vs Egypt

West African derby vs North African Arab derby... should be two intense games IMO. Especially another showdown between Egypt and Algeria, for some reason these two countries really hate each other from what I learnt in their previous football meetings. No idea why.

I'm going for a Ghana vs Egypt final. Egypt to win their third title in a row
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6732|St. Andrews / Oslo

Ghana is without Essien, which is an enormous blow to them.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Mekstizzle
WALKER
A Tottenham win today, and a Liverpool loss. Please.

I know it'll be the complete opposite. Or that Spurs will draw and Liverpool will win, or something stupid. Fuck sake
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6709|England. Stoke

1927 wrote:

cant see anyone other than Man City taking the cup off you.
Man City gotta beat the Mighty Mighty Potters first though
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio
fuck sake cardiff.......got goals?

11 Bravo wrote:

fuck sake cardiff.......got goals?
Only 6.  Away from home.  Against a team I detest and hate (almost as much as Swansea).  Havent won there in 41 years and fuck them up 6-0.  We have played the smelly cunts 3 times in as many weeks.

1-1 (our ground fa cup)
1-0 (win at theirs in the replay)
6-0 (win at theirs in the league)

Unlucky ya wurzel carrot crunching tractor driving cunts, ya shit.

Oh and we leaped Swansea in the league.  What an awful night to be smelly eh?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

Saw the cardiff result in wetherspoons last night, up to 4th now aren't they 27?

My head is fucking banging and I have to go put up with lectures now, cya later guys

The Sheriff wrote:

Saw the cardiff result in wetherspoons last night, up to 4th now aren't they 27?

My head is fucking banging and I have to go put up with lectures now, cya later guys
Yep 4th, leap frogging the Jerks.

Palace gone into admin

Good luck with the lectures.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

just got back from Old Trafford, what a game and atmosphere.

City fans love 4-3 score lines
Surgeons

Haha, was saying that in the pub last night too.

I fucking love Fletcher, him and Scholes ran that midfield, Giggs was superb again, Nani has outdone himself in two games on the run!

Second half was quality to watch, it's good to have that stability in defence now Rio is back (well was back lol) I think Vidic will be fit for the Arsenal game hopefully. But yeah, Fletcher played out of his skin second half, City couldn't handle him, and no offence to Boyata, but he was shite last night, what was Mancini thinking?
Kez
+778|5703|London, UK

The Sheriff wrote:

Nani has outdone himself in two games on the run!
what the fuck
Surgeons

inoritekez

I hope he will continue to play like he has, he's always had this ability, his attitude was just in the wrong place, it can't have helped having to play in the shadows of Ronaldo either, if only Valencia can play on the left wing, him and Nani would be awesome to have on top form on the wings.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
anyone watching Algeria vs Egypt on BBC 3, this game is nuts
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555
I watched it up until just after the second sending off. The ref was ridiculous. I gather the game continued its trend towards pure unadulterated chaos.
11 Bravo
Banned
arsenal fail.  a holes.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

nani tearing shit up again. GG Arsenal.
Surgeons

Toilet Sex wrote:

Another brilliant performance from the midfield, United are going to miss Scholes dearly when he retires
baggs
+732|6204

The Sheriff wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Another brilliant performance from the midfield, United are going to miss Scholes dearly when he retires
I'm very confident about Anderson.
Surgeons

I think Gibson will be his replacement, as long as he can get some more regular first team action. I know we have Fletcher, Carrick and Hargreaves, but Scholes has been amazing over the years, I doubt we'll find another talent like him.
11 Bravo
Banned
are these guys gonna brawl or what?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6709|England. Stoke

11 Bravo wrote:

Lots of needle in this match 'cus we have so many former Sunderland players who were cast aside...
11 Bravo
Banned

coke wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Lots of needle in this match 'cus we have so many former Sunderland players who were cast aside...
i like it tbh

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard