CameronPoe
+2,925|6526
Assist and goal for Cole, two goals for Lampard, clean sheets for Brown and Evra. /win
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
I've given up on my fantasy thing, I haven't even checked it in ages
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Cardiff City vs Bristol City.  Fa Cup (sexiest competition in the world) 3rd round, mother fucking replay tonight.  Should be a belter like last weeks.  Its at our ground this time and we got some of our big guns back.  Its on s4c in Welsh but with English subtitles which do pop up a bit late.  Annoying as hell.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

I would be watching if it weren't for United playing City, two pretty big rivalries right there motherfucker

The Sheriff wrote:

I would be watching if it weren't for United playing City, two pretty big rivalries right there motherfucker
yeah I know if that fucker hadnt scored vs us in the 92nd last Tues Id be watching it too.  One of the few times I'll be watching us but gutted to some extent.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
man u 1-1 man city  in the Carling Cup so far....
11 Bravo
Banned
Manchester City 2 - 1 Manchester United - final
Surgeons

2-1 to City, great game, all to play for at the theatre now though. Glad Cardiff won, Chester lost, made the nights results better. Also Blackpool lost
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF

The Sheriff wrote:

2-1 to City, great game, all to play for at the theatre now though. Glad Cardiff won, Chester lost, made the nights results better. Also Blackpool lost
I can't see Man U winning anything this season.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6703|St. Andrews / Oslo

fuck, that was today?

uuuuuugh, missed it
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
11 Bravo
Banned

Jenspm wrote:

fuck, that was today?

uuuuuugh, missed it
fail euro fails
Surgeons

We're missing Vidic so much, last 15-20 minutes we were all over them though, Given was outstanding.
Surgeons

27 when you read this tomorrow, how was the game?

I heard McCormack had a cracker.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
What is it with these Man City players and trying to piss of their former clubs as much as possible (Adebayor, now Tevez). They're quickly becoming the most hated team in the premier league. They're gonna overtake Chelsea soon

but still, that was a good game. Can't see anything but Man Utd demolishing Man City in the next leg though
11 Bravo
Banned
man city is one of my new favs
11 Bravo
Banned
is west ham really going to move from upton park to the olympic stadium in 2012?

The Sheriff wrote:

27 when you read this tomorrow, how was the game?

I heard McCormack had a cracker.
Good game, shite atmosphere.  6000k or something turned up, looked mostly like kids.  I thought The Tellytubbys had a gig at the new stadium at first.

Chopra and Mccormack are both low on confidence but last night would of done them both the world of good.  Chopra had about 5 1 on 1's with just the keeper to beat.

1. He must be doing the right runs etc to get into that posistion (he didnt start the game last night)
2. He needs to put one away.

He scored / Brizzle scored for us in the 72nd min when he had another 1 on 1 with their goalie, shot across goal, pinged off the post straight into the path of a desperate Wurzel trying to get back to help.

Mccormack was making good runs, seemed reluctant to take people on and ended up almost playing left back towards the end of the game, almost scored with a 35 yarder that pinged off the bar.

Best performace of the night was mine.  I watched the whole game in Welsh on S4C, they do do English subtitles but they are 5 seconds too late.  So not only did I give up my Tuesday Night wank I also watched The Bluebirds march onto the 4th round in Welsh.

I love Cardiff City and Cardiff City loves me.

11 Bravo wrote:

is west ham really going to move from upton park to the olympic stadium in 2012?
They seem to think so, mind you they also said Champs League in 7 seasons or something.
This has been lifted from a QPR message board:

Quote:

"I take more pleasure in seeing Chelsea lose than I do in seeing QPR win at the moment.

I sat through so many matches when we were absolute dog**** under the likes of Ray Harford and with people like Paul Bruce, Matthew Brazier and Mark Perry in the squad and I never felt like this.

The club isn't ours anymore but moreso than that - football is just properly gash these days.

I mean really gash.

football generally.

I hate nearly everything about it these days....

I hate the Prem and the myth that it is exciting this year. Man City breaking into the top four isn't exciting. They spent loads of money. It's no more exciting that Nameless **** getting to number 1 in the charts after winning the X-Factor.

I hate the myth of Arsene's kids. Buying some French kid when he's 17, playing him in the League Cup and then selling him when he's 20 after about 3 appearances in the league is NOTHING SPECIAL.

I hate hearing about Liverpool/Man Utd's debt but nothing ever happening about it. A club needs to go to the wall for the money thing to change but it doesn't happen. Why the **** are Charlton, Leeds and Southampton still in business?

I hate Frank Lampard's stupid ****ing face. I hate that Joe Cole's tongue is never in his mouth, the downsy spacker. I hate John Terry being England captain when he's CLEARLY AN OAF.

I hate young exciting wingers who have nothing but pace. Tony Scully had nothing but pace.

I hate Harry ****ing Redknapp. And Jamie Redknapp. And Louise Redknapp.. And the Wii.

I hate Gary Lineker and Alan Shearer.

I hate Garth Crooks.

I hate Garth Brooks a lot for that matter.

I hate Sky Sports.

I hate that when a lower league player beats 10 players and chips the keeper it doesn't matter but if Rooney scores from more than 20 yards it's amazing.

I hate that female sports journos are now mandatory.

I hate Mark Lawrenson for not coming out. 'I do like a big man at the back'. I bet you do.

I hate any advert that portrays football to be about anything other than pain and disappointment.

I hate Lee Hughes and the fact that he makes a living from the game. I hate Marlon King and any team that signs him when he gets out. I hate that it'll probably be us.

I hate Phil Brown.

I hate 'well the ball is a lot lighter now and will cause goalkeepers real problems this summer' before EVERY ****ING TOURNAMENT!

I hate that Kieron Dyer earned more in the time I took to write this post than I'll earn this month.

I hate Adrian Durham, Ian Wright and Alan Brazil.

I hate Gazza. Either die or shut up. Stop ****ing lingering.

I hate hearing about Hillsborough more than I hear about Heysel or Bradford.

I hate Leeds.

I hate Roy Keane.

I hate grown men wearing football shirts of their team whilst shopping on a saturday when their team is playing at home.

I hate that I don't hate Roy Hodgson.

I hate Jermaine Beckford and any player who has neck tattoos.

I hate songs being inappropriately taken as club anthems and then sung in a manly way. 'I'm forever blowing bubbles....'. Gaylords.

I hate Danny Dyer and anyone he's ever interviewed.

I hate the book 'Cass' by Cass Pennant. It is honestly the stupidest thing I've ever read. Chapter 1: Millwall. 'Yeah we took 50 to Millwall. They had 1000 in their mob but we ran 'em up and down the street'. Chapter 2: Liverpool. 'Yeah we took 50 to Liverpool. They had 2000 in their mob but we ran 'em up and down the street'. **** me... Jade Goody's autobiography is probably better. Even her non-ghost written one.

I hate that all good youngsters end their careers at Spurs before they start."
I hate Mark Lawrenson for not coming out. 'I do like a big man at the back'. I bet you do.
Class
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I gotta agree with most of that. Especially about Arsenal/Kids, they've been a "young team in development" for about 6 years now. Also about Hillsborough. Liverpool fans wanting justice and sympathy. It was a fucking accident and they have to take some responsibility in it too. Unlike Heysel, which wasn't an accident, basically murdered 30-something Juventus fans, and got the country kicked out of European football for a long time. Idiots.

Fuck Hillsborough and Liverpool fans, I really despite that club.

Also about Gasgoine, I don't give a shit about Paul friggin Gasgoine and I never did. Can't even spell his name

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-01-20 04:07:24)

Just like that Scott Brown fella I wanna fuck Gazza's Daughter up the shitta now unall.  She got a stupid voice and it be my way of fixing it.
Another funny moment from last nights game.  The goal was funny enough but not as much as when the very same player went to collect the ball from the ball boy in the 92nd minute to hurridly get it back into play.  The BB looks at Bradley Orr square in the eye, shows him the ball as if to 'rugby' pass it to him only to throw it behind him 'fuck off you go and get it'   Bradley Orr pushes the kid, Cardiff fans go nuts in hysterics rather than anger for once.

Still not as funny as Gary Johnson (Wurzel Manager stood on the touch line) tripping Chopra over after he scored in the original tie previous Tuesday.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Hope spurs beat liverpool, don't really care for the Arsenal game. Aston Villa should beat Blackburn, such a boring team Blackburn fuck that
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6703|St. Andrews / Oslo

lol, HT results in France:

Grenoble - Bordeaux: 1-0
Lorient - Lyon: 1-0
Marseille - Le Mans: 1-1
Sochaux - Lille: 2-0

wtf
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Surgeons

lol Jens, I put £5 on Bordeaux, Marseille and Sochaux to win, Bordeaux scored 2 to go infront, Marseille scored, watch Sochaux go fuck it up for me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard