CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6517
Canada is 3-0-0 with 30 goals for, 2 against.

Team  GF
CAN    30
SVK    13
SWE    21
USA    22

Taylor hall is playing great along with some other Canadians.  Jake Allen with 2 games and 2 shut outs.  Very impressive, keep doin what you're doin but tonights game against the Americans will be a pressure game for them.

CAN vs. USA tonight at 730 pm EST.

10,000 goals lez do it.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5493|Bolingbrook, Illinois
hockey?
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6517
goin to the finals
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6181|New Austin, Not
All aboard the failboat Canada
ruisleipa
+149|6231|teh FIN-land
junior sports...the most pointless thing to be televised ever...
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6517
cause finland sucks.  I love watching junior hockey its some of the best hockey around.  Too bad Canada lost but they played sloppy hockey and Jake Allen didn't play great.  US deserved that one
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6198|Canada

All in all the last 5min of the 3rd period were awesome. Too bad we lost in OT but I do think the Americans deserved this one as much as I hate to say it.
ruisleipa
+149|6231|teh FIN-land

CanadianLoser wrote:

cause finland sucks.
that's prolly true actually but I dunno cos like I said...it's pointless, so I never watch it, even if it was televised here, which it probably isn't, cos we don't have a hundred channels that need to be filled up with boring shit.
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6517

ruisleipa wrote:

CanadianLoser wrote:

cause finland sucks.
that's prolly true actually but I dunno cos like I said...it's pointless, so I never watch it, even if it was televised here, which it probably isn't, cos we don't have a hundred channels that need to be filled up with boring shit.
why is it pointless?
ruisleipa
+149|6231|teh FIN-land
well, I don't watch 12-year olds play football/any sport cos if I watch anyone play football/any sport I want them to be good at it.

But sorry, I mean, it's cool and all, I don't wanna be a douchbag so it's fine if you watch it obviously, no problem. Just not my thing.
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6517
no, I understand.  but let me just say that they aren't 12 (i know you were exaggerating) they are 16, 17, 18,19 year olds and some of them already play in the NHL.  It's a different game (not sure if this applies to all other sports) when it isn't quite at the pro level because there are more fancy plays, more mistakes mean more opportunities and there are some very skilled players that make it a really good show and it is more exciting than NHL hockey for the most part.  But I know what you mean so don't worry about it
ruisleipa
+149|6231|teh FIN-land
ok

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard