Poll

Who do you hate more, Bush or Bin laden?

Bush22%22% - 4
Bin Laden77%77% - 14
Total: 18
Trel
+70|6679
Not a single goddamned person in this forum has the information or authority to talk about who is responsible for the deaths of who.  Bin Laden is not just responsible for the attacks of 9/11, but for many other terrorist attacks that left many dead.  Bush is not just responsible for deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan, but also deaths in New Orleans when slow responses to Katrina left many stranded.

Both of these men are so different, one cannot even begin to compare them.

Bin Laden is a warped individual who has twisted a peaceful religion into his own murderous agenda, and unfortunatly has people who believe his dogma.  He has taken the Muslim faith, a faith based on peace and good-will, and turned it into a tool he uses to corrupt the minds of the helpless and have them do his bidding.

Bush is a man who weasled his way into the most powerful position in the world, and has no idea what to do with it.  Luckily, the people who got him there know exactly what to do with it and have him do their bidding.  Other than that I think he has the intelligence of primate, I have no problems with him.  Bush is merely a puppet, a public figure-head who does what he is told.  I however, do not approve of the actions taken by his administration concerning many matters of the counrty I was born in, raised in, live in, and love.

The only similarity these men have is that they are in positions of power in their respective little worlds, and are men who actually should be nowhere near any form of power.

Mods, close this thread. It has no business even existing, especially in this medium, as the majority of people commenting (including myself) lack the proper information and intelligence to properly discuss this subject.

Last edited by Trel (2006-02-10 10:34:40)

Good to be back.
joe6600
+-1|6745
Most of the anti-bush rhetoric is due to very liberal media and has swayed all your thinking either pro or anti.  Therefore it seems most of you arent educated enough to read your current events more carefully. None of you really seem to see the full scope of things. IM not telling either side they are wrong but to be much more careful when they are reading or watching current events.  Many times you arent even appraised to things that arent reported.

I myself have always been a careful reader assimilating important facts and disregarding the garbadge.     
                                I hope next time you do the same.

Sincerely,
Your battlefield teammate
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6696|San Francisco
Information for your sources can come from a well-thought out Google search and a check on the sources that provide you the info/links that you are going to post here.
A lot of the posts tend to come off as knee-jerk reactions either way and aren't thought out more than "OMG how stupid you're wrong jackass!!"  Another majority of the posts are just too vague and pointless to be intelligent responses.  The point of this forum is Debate and Serious Talk, which does NOT mean come in here and be a jackass perpetuating a brawl between the liberals and conservatives, democrats and republicans, american and europeans, Muslims and christians, etc.

THINK out your answers, post logically and on topic, and let's get some real debate going on rather than "Asshole!!  No, YOU'RE the asshole, asshole!!" for 5 pages until someones posts an argument or praise to the OP.

I'm closing this one down.  If you feel like continuing to talk on this particular issue, just make a proper topic  for discussion rather than a 50/50 poll and a question with no background whatsoever.  Provide info for the debaters to use in their discussion.  Asking "Bush vs. bin Laden...who's worse?  Discuss" is not the way to start a good debate forum.  We can't prevent flaming, but providing a consistent and logical argument is the best way to tone it down.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard