Poll

Who do you hate more, Bush or Bin laden?

Bush22%22% - 4
Bin Laden77%77% - 14
Total: 18
-fe.lep-
+8|6702
Having read the americans posts on this forum they realise that most Europeans dont really like them, I just wanted to qualify it.

So a simple Question should do the trick.

Last edited by -fe.lep- (2006-02-10 06:44:17)

TC><Injecter
+4|6827|Berlin, Germany
Both! So why didnt you start a poll?! -.-
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
bin laden, he killed a lot of innocent ppl, bush didnt do shit, he sent troops to iraq, and on the media it says: war on iraq (in 2003) but the US havnt officially declared a war since 1941 after pearl harbour...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-fe.lep-
+8|6702

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

bin laden, he killed a lot of innocent ppl, bush didnt do shit, he sent troops to iraq, and on the media it says: war on iraq (in 2003) but the US havnt officially declared a war since 1941 after pearl harbour...
Bin laden death toll less than 3000
Bush death toll 100,000+

Last edited by -fe.lep- (2006-02-10 06:43:39)

loki
+0|6687
Are u retarted...  so bush has done some stupid shit, but bin laden fucken killed 3 thousand plus people, and u compare the 2, my friend u should be shot in the face for ur stupid poll
-fe.lep-
+8|6702

loki wrote:

Are u retarted...  so bush has done some stupid shit, but bin laden fucken killed 3 thousand plus people, and u compare the 2, my friend u should be shot in the face for ur stupid poll
ROFL, What a very American reply, If you cant Eat it or Drink it, Shoot it. Thats the sort of reasoning that got the U.S. in the shit they are in now
Rathji
+1|6682

-fe.lep- wrote:

loki wrote:

ROFL, What a very American reply, If you cant Eat it or Drink it, Shoot it. Thats the sort of reasoning that got the U.S. in the shit they are in now
I am not American, and I still think you asking the question was about as stupid as fucking a light socket in the bathtub..
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6776

-fe.lep- wrote:

Having read the americans posts on this forum they realise that most Europeans dont really like them, I just wanted to qualify it.

How about bin laden or the IRA?

Last edited by wannabe_tank_whore (2006-02-10 06:58:50)

-fe.lep-
+8|6702

Rathji wrote:

-fe.lep- wrote:

loki wrote:

I am not American, and I still think you asking the question was about as stupid as fucking a light socket in the bathtub..
I didnt say you were american, I said your reply was very American in style. Do try to keep up.....
FlyingBitch
+-1|6663|Wake or The Netherlands!
Bush sucks.. he is making war with every country he can
Just because of money or oil
one time in the media:
I don't have a reason to start a war yet
I will come to one
-fe.lep-
+8|6702

wannabe_tank_whore wrote:

-fe.lep- wrote:

How about bin laden or the IRA?
Im asking the questions here Damit! :p
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6654|Lancaster Ohio, USA
Allright well this is gonna turn into a giant flame fest...it's already started...but anyway I am American and I did vote for Bush...I think that Osama needs to be killed and that's that...I don't see how Bush killed 100,000+ as accused by -fe.lep- but I may be wrong...I understand that perhaps we shouldn't have invaded Iraq...but ya know what? We're there...we're gonna do our job and then we're gonna get the hell out when we're done...we've already got their Army and police force founded and they've announced a troop reduction here sometime soon...so that's that...Osama bad---Bush good...and -fe.lep- why in the world did you pose the question...you must have known the huge flamewar it's gonna cuase...
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6770|Atlanta, GA USA
Yaay!  Another intentionally anti-american thread!  Aren't there enough of these already?
-fe.lep-
+8|6702

atlvolunteer wrote:

Yaay!  Another intentionally anti-american thread!  Aren't there enough of these already?
There is nothing anti-american about this thread. I just want to know who people hate more, Your murderous president. Or a murderous "terrorist." Since anti U.S. feeling is pretty high in Europe the results should be interesting. It will also give you a guide to how much america is disliked/liked by americans and non-americans alike.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6840|Cologne, Germany

no offense, dude, but what a stupid question to ask. I know neither of the guys. How am I supposed to know who I'd hate more if I ever met them ?

Neither one of them has done me or my familiy any harm.

but for the sake of discussion, here goes:

OBL has ordered the 09/11 attacks which resulted in about 3,500 deaths, as far as I know.
Let's also say that OBL is directly or indirectly responsible for every US KIA in iraq ( although that has yet to be proven ). about 2,000 casualties.

That's roughly 5,500 deaths caused by OBL

Now, let's compare that to the number of innocent civilians that have been killed either directly by US forces or as a result of the US lead war on terror in the middle east.
I don't have specific numbers, but I bet my sorry little, number-comparing, stats-crazy ass that it is considerably more than 5,500...

I am gonna look into this later and see what numbers the almighty internet can come up with.

you feel the sarcasm here ? statistics mean nothing to those guys. Both do what they do because they believe in something, because they fight for something, or because they try to protect/defend something.

Bush claims to have the moral/ethical advantage on his side. you know, "good intentions", "fight for freedom and democracy", "just cause" and all of that. But that's all a matter of perspective. OBL claims the same for himself.

Bottom Line is I don't hate either of them. I pitty them both.

can I close this now ?
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6770|Atlanta, GA USA

-fe.lep- wrote:

atlvolunteer wrote:

There is nothing anti-american about this thread. I just want to know who people hate more, Your murderous president. Or a murderous "terrorist." Since anti U.S. feeling is pretty high in Europe the results should be interesting. It will also give you a guide to how much america is disliked/liked by americans and non-americans alike.
You admit in your initial post that this is an anti-American thread
To me that sound like your intentions were to start another thread bashing America.  Your response furthers this:
Your murderous president. Or a murderous "terrorist."
I really like how you put terrorist in quotes.
EDIT: B.Schuss: I say yes.

Last edited by atlvolunteer (2006-02-10 07:27:14)

Trobow
+1|6715|Kettering, Ohio
I must agree!  You are a moron!  Explain to me how President Bush has killed 100,000+?

Military combatants don't count. 

Bin Laden has bombed multiple embassies, buidlings, lead Al-Queda.  Wow that is a boy scout if I ever heard of one.
Trobow
+1|6715|Kettering, Ohio
As for Europe, I have a ton of friends from Europe, but if they feel so strongly, then next one of your European "Union" countries decides to kill millions of minorites, we will just sit back and watch.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6754|United States of America
Ok Bin Ladan should die.  He had people fly airliners into a building all  in the name of Allah!  So we arent islamic, i say they should play russin roulet with a full cylinder.  I also think that hey! Going to war isnt so bad if its for oil, the rich people of america can finally fly their private jets without worrying when they need to refuel.  Bush is taking the only option we have right now in america.  Go kill to save thousands more.  Bin ladan hasnt killed only those three thousand in the world trade center.  Think about all the bombings of israel, and of american soldiers, etc etc.  I want bin ladan to be slowly killed, not a quick shot to the head.  Shoot his balls off, then slowy work from the feet up, then one to the throat, let him squirm like the worm he is, then finish him off.  Chiristians dont strap bombs to their chests run around and say For God!!!  We let them be if they dont want to be christian, unless that christian is psycho, like some austrailian guy.  Osama needs to die, sadam needs to die, kim jung needs to die, and now hamas has control of another contry, fidel castro needs to die also.  If we as americans dont fight for our rights to live be free and choose our religion, then what is the point of all this.  I hope some of your countries get hit like the USA, then you might fucking understand.
Erkut.hv
+124|6734|California
New poll time, I suggest the following:

1. How showuld we bump off fe.lep

2. Who's worse, Hitler or Bush

3. Who's worse, Bush or Stalin

4. Punishment for the next stupid fucking poll (insert irony here)

Stupid question posed by a stupid kid. I created my America haters thread to get a pulse of the international scene.

I wish we could go back to being Isolationists. Drill the Alaskan area, fence off our borders, and tell everyone to e-mail us if they want to talk to us.
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
Amen to that...
GrammatonCleric
+0|6651|Houston, TX
They're both terrorists killing people in the masses...
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6765|UK
you
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic

GrammatonCleric wrote:

They're both terrorists killing people in the masses...
How is Bush a terrorist? Do you see him running around with a towel wrapped around his head...commanding people to go and blow themselves up and target infidels but it's ok if innocencts get caught in the crossfire? What the hell man?
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6843|Germany / Saxony
I like Osama...
Guess, what I think bout Bush...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard