C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5312|$
I'm going to be playing it on xbox, there will be plenty and plenty of people still playing it since its on the console, I'm sure the PC version of MP MW2 will fade after BFBC2
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS

C0Ry<3 wrote:

I'm going to be playing it on xbox, there will be plenty and plenty of people still playing it since its on the console, I'm sure the PC version of MP MW2 will fade after BFBC2
you're on a pc gaming forum, what did you think we were talking about?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California

Spark wrote:

C0Ry<3 wrote:

idk gameboy color??
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6743|FUCK UBISOFT

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Spark wrote:

C0Ry<3 wrote:

idk gameboy color??
pff. Nokia N-Gage
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black

Miggle wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Spark wrote:

idk gameboy color??
pff. Nokia N-Gage
LOL That was awesome.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

I still prefer the cod series over the bf series.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America

Ryan wrote:

I still prefer the cod series over the bf series.
inb4codvsbf you can't even compare those two. They are both awesome in their own special way.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Ever since I've played the BC2 beta to death, every other FPS has seemed like, shit really. The destruction, every multiplayer FPS game from now on needs destruction. Fuck you standing inside a building shooting out the window, you want a fucking window to shoot out from I'll give you a big fucking window in the side of that building, ya cunts

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-01-02 08:19:36)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard