Dilbert2468
+6|6742|Australia
look out spelling police are on the roll.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6771|Human Meat Shield
I'ts noth har d two git goldd iff yu pay sall servrs, jus hor ti upp wif meds an amor!!

hows me spelllg?
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6674|Colorado
When I get to play ,I usually get atleast 1 of each in the day. Maybe try some different servers ? or stay on long enough to where you are in the zone but others aren't.
imdead
Death StatPadder
I haven't got a gold in about 200 hrs of playtime, because I really don't care about gold, silver, bronze, iron and plastic. I am out to have fun, this other crap is completely not up my alley, It really isn't that hard on some. I think the hardest is to earn your Expert in knife/pistol/explosives/war college. I actually tried to get a medal and it only took 3 tries on a small server. Most of it is overall playtime.  Honestly I see something blast up on my screen an I am 'what's that' scenerio as I'm looking at the 15 second countdown, most of my badges/ribbons were a complete surprise except for the knife and pistol and explosives.
Leonard3rd
+0|6629|Sweden
People focus too much on the gold medals, it's having fun and teamplay that counts!
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6712|austria

Leonard3rd wrote:

People focus too much on the gold medals, it's having fun and teamplay that counts!
sure... LOOOL let us say: templay is ONE of the ways to GOLD! :>
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
str8gunnin
+0|6635
Is there any benefit of having Gold medals? It doesnt help you applying for commander does it? If not it should, two people apply with same rank it go to who has more Golds.
WormGuts
+17|6796|Dayton, Ohio

Ali wrote:

The map is called Mashpotatoe
you say mashpotatoe.  i say mashpototoe.

str8gunnin wrote:

Is there any benefit of having Gold medals? It doesnt help you applying for commander does it? If not it should, two people apply with same rank it go to who has more Golds.
good point...though i think the rank tie break goes to global score...should the tie break be commander points?

Last edited by WormGuts (2006-03-07 22:35:26)

P3R3K
+0|6681
Looks like OP got a stat wipe LOL
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6629|Pittsburgh, PA

Ekfud wrote:

Ether151 wrote:

$kelet0r wrote:

why do people find it so hard to spell the maps properly
its Karkand, Daqing, Dalian, Kubra, Mastuur, Sharqi etc.
i mean you see the name everytime the loading screen goes up
Some of you guys need to quit playing bf2 go be gramer teachers and get alife, so everyone in the world doesn't spell properly, do you people feel that it makes you smater or some how superior for pointing out someone elses gramer mistakes.  stfu.
Not really, but piss poor use of grammar and language is like running your hand across timber full of splinters - you get caught on the rough bits and lose the main message. If it makes communication between people clearer, I am all for flaming use of poor language.

So, to that effect - Use 'grammar', 'smarter', and remember 'somehow' can be used as one word (while 'a life' cannot). And try to use a '?' at the end of a question.
So true...

You know, for the longest time I thought that the poor grammer and mispelling was from typos (which I make frequently, and no, I am no English major), but it turns out it is just from the dumbbing down of our society (at least here in the US).  My girlfriend works in the school system...and my god the stories I hear.  These idiots spell exactly how they talk...they spell slang the way it sounds, and think that the slang is the correct form of the word. 

Now you imbiciles can sit there and flame me for being hard on you because you can't spell LIKE (how many times have you seen "liek"?), but who the hell is going to hire an ignorant shithead with a bad attitude. 

And yes, I have been called "the grammer nazi" on more than one server for correcting people with obviously poor spelling; however, grammer and spelling are two seperate issues...which just validates my comments about the dumbing down of our society.

Last edited by FoShizzle (2006-03-10 13:47:49)

arson
+99|6638|New York

arnica wrote:

ghostface-k1llah wrote:

theres no skill to get the gold medal as a commander

but Aquafina: whats the point of your thread?!

@$keletor:

its called MASHTUUR, not mastuur :p
Owned!!!!!!!!
HAHA !!!
imdead
Death StatPadder
Anyone can get gold medals and alot -- on a small server and 64 map.
Lionbeat
+9|6648|LONDON

FoShizzle wrote:

Ekfud wrote:

Ether151 wrote:

Some of you guys need to quit playing bf2 go be gramer teachers and get alife, so everyone in the world doesn't spell properly, do you people feel that it makes you smater or some how superior for pointing out someone elses gramer mistakes.  stfu.
Not really, but piss poor use of grammar and language is like running your hand across timber full of splinters - you get caught on the rough bits and lose the main message. If it makes communication between people clearer, I am all for flaming use of poor language.

So, to that effect - Use 'grammar', 'smarter', and remember 'somehow' can be used as one word (while 'a life' cannot). And try to use a '?' at the end of a question.
So true...

You know, for the longest time I thought that the poor grammer and mispelling was from typos (which I make frequently, and no, I am no English major), but it turns out it is just from the dumbbing down of our society (at least here in the US).  My girlfriend works in the school system...and my god the stories I hear.  These idiots spell exactly how they talk...they spell slang the way it sounds, and think that the slang is the correct form of the word. 

Now you imbiciles can sit there and flame me for being hard on you because you can't spell LIKE (how many times have you seen "liek"?), but who the hell is going to hire an ignorant shithead with a bad attitude. 

And yes, I have been called "the grammer nazi" on more than one server for correcting people with obviously poor spelling; however, grammer and spelling are two seperate issues...which just validates my comments about the dumbing down of our society.
grammar, not grammer! DOH!
$kelet0r
+16|6684

arson wrote:

arnica wrote:

ghostface-k1llah wrote:

theres no skill to get the gold medal as a commander

but Aquafina: whats the point of your thread?!

@$keletor:

its called MASHTUUR, not mastuur :p
Owned!!!!!!!!
HAHA !!!
not really - typos dont count, we're all prone to error
but when karkand is called kirkland, krankard, klarkend or when people absolutely misspell words such as they're, there, their i lose it
that's not being a grammar nazi - its called being a concerned citizen
SilverMirage
+0|6698
ummm, so your stats say you have no medals....

also you have played 28 maps and only have 187 points....so to get 2 golds and a silver are pretty unlikely
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6791|Singapore

You need to see our resident 239 points as karkand commander.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6712|austria

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Aquafina wrote:

During the beginning of me playing BF2. I went to Strike At Kankard, or whatever it is called. I was a commander, and did airstrikes that killed five people, atleast. At the end of the round. I had 79 point. And a gold medal. The next two rounds were a Gold and Silver. I Never got a bronze. Which is sad. Now, I never get the top players anymore. Usually I would get top Anti-Tank or something.
u got skillz, i must say, getting gold at lance coporal? damn thats pretty good, in the pre-1.02 days was easy if u know who to play w/
eum what is hard to get gold as COMMANDER? u can play commander and must do nutting to get gold........
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
ghostface-k1llah
+0|6659|bkk

TeK||drake666 wrote:

eum what is hard to get gold as COMMANDER? u can play commander and must do nutting to get gold........
exactly, that was my point of view!
PogoTheMonkey
+7|6752|MmM Location
I only received gold one time as commander.
It was a round on Shartreuse Peninsula...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard