eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
not only muslim but a black dude to boot.  lowing must be going insane
Tu Stultus Es
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646

burnzz wrote:

i propose, that everyone get a tattoo either on their right hand or forehead signifying that they are not Muslim.
but wut if they said they are not Muslims but in reality they are and wut if they went as far as changing their last names and religion but still consider themselves Muslim kind of like wut Jews did during middle ages to hide from persecutions ( changing last names, and religion to have a better chance of not being killed or persecuted)
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556
Second incident there today with another Nigerian. I've a great idea - let's invade Nigeria. I know what you're thinking: 'Africa is a big steaming pile of shit I want nothing to do with' but you're forgetting - THEY HAVE OIL! Lagos here we come! What we actually need are a few more thousand troops in Iraq and Afghanistan - if we had done that then these incidents on flights out of Nigeria to the US via Europe would never have happened..........

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-12-27 12:59:13)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

eleven bravo wrote:

Gee, now if only you could possibly find anything I have said to support your post that I am I racist.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

Second incident there today with another Nigerian. I've a great idea - let's invade Nigeria. I know what you're thinking: 'Africa is a big steaming pile of shit I want nothing to do with' but you're forgetting - THEY HAVE OIL! Lagos here we come! What we actually need are a few more thousand troops in Iraq and Afghanistan - if we had done that then these incidents on flights out of Nigeria to the US via Europe would never have happened..........
I got a better idea, lets ignore the problem. Sit back and threaten the offenders with mindless unbinding UN resolutions threatening action that will never be initiated, and HOPE they just don't attack.

Also, Afghanistan was a response TO attacks like this. your theory that if we were not in Iraq or Afghanistan these attacks would never have happened just does not play out in history. How many troops were in Afghanistan or Iraq before the wars? How is that head in the sand approach working out for ya? Feel safer?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

lowing wrote:

I got a better idea, lets ignore the problem. Sit back and threaten the offenders with mindless unbinding UN resolutions threatening action that will never be initiated, and HOPE they just don't attack.

Also, Afghanistan was a response TO attacks like this. your theory that if we were not in Iraq or Afghanistan these attacks would never have happened just does not play out in history. How many troops were in Afghanistan or Iraq before the wars? How is that head in the sand approach working out for ya? Feel safer?
Why would you ignore the problem? That's just stupid. In fact it's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Implement Israeli airport security and the job is done. Finito. Or we could keep preventing all those Nigerians from attacking the west through our endeavours in Afghanistan/Iraq......
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom

lowing wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Gee, now if only you could possibly find anything I have said to support your post that I am I racist.
Im going to use your overused phrase

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and looks like a duck, you got a racist duck

Last edited by eleven bravo (2009-12-27 13:38:55)

Tu Stultus Es
13/f/taiwan
+940|5700

eleven bravo wrote:

yeah man, its a known fact that lowing is racist. almost everyone in d&st realizes this.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
Hey, Jesus. Did you have Mr. Osula in Fort? The Nigerian prince chem teacher?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Why would you ignore the problem? That's just stupid. In fact it's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Implement Israeli airport security and the job is done. Finito. Or we could keep preventing all those Nigerians from attacking the west through our endeavours in Afghanistan/Iraq......
It has nothing to do with Nigera, the fucker could have easily been a Major in the US Army. Oh wait, forget that.

You want to ignore the real problem and only address the aftermath. The problem is Islam, and we are fighting a holy war, not a political war.

the first step in NOT ignoring a problem is admitting there is one. As usual you dismiss ALL Islamic terrorism or Islamic mindset regarding everything non-Islam as isolated incidents carried out by "a few". You ignore what Islam is and what it teaches.

Last edited by lowing (2009-12-27 14:03:37)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

eleven bravo wrote:

lowing wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Im going to use your overused phrase

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and looks like a duck, you got a racist duck
again, if you have any sort of postal evidence that I am a racist, please provide it. If not, you are nothing more than a typical liberal who can not form an argument without using your typical liberal dismissals, denials, and re-directions. You can not back up your argument or your claim with any factual evidence and toe to toe debate.

Last edited by lowing (2009-12-27 13:58:52)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

13/f/taiwan wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

yeah man, its a known fact that lowing is racist. almost everyone in d&st realizes this.
Read up, you are one of the worst offenders.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5700

Superior Mind wrote:

Hey, Jesus. Did you have Mr. Osula in Fort? The Nigerian prince chem teacher?
Haha, I didn't have him but a close friend and my cousin did. I use to sit in his class during lunch. His class was a mess. Half the class would be doing their own thing, and the other half(azns) would be teaching themselves. I don't how the hell that guy became a teacher.

Do you know the story behind the Nigerian prince thing?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

lowing wrote:

It has nothing to do with Nigera, the fucker could have easily been a Major in the US Army. Oh wait, forget that.

You want to ignore the real problem and only address the aftermath. The problem is Islam, and we are fighting a holy war, not a political war.
There is no aftermath from something you prevent. And you're absolutism is unjustly fascist. I know you wear that as a badge of pride but I will never declare a mass of people to be guilty merely by association. People are innocent until proven guilty and that is an unbreakable principle of mine. Your attitude is the same as that of the extremist. You attitude increases the chance of there being further aftermaths, mine is concerned with locking things down so that there won't be as many/any. You care nothing for the individual, in contrast to your stated beliefs. 'Muslim? Oh you must be just like Osama Bin Laden'.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-12-27 14:05:00)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5700

lowing wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

yea rite, why dont you offer up some proof before trying label me.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

There is no aftermath from something you prevent. And you're absolutism is unjustly fascist. I know you wear that as a badge of pride but I will never declare a mass of people to be guilty merely by association. People are innocent until proven guilty and that is an unbreakable principle of mine. Your attitude is the same as that of the extremist. You attitude increases the chance of there being further aftermaths, mine is concerned with locking things down so that there won't be as many/any. You care nothing for the individual, in contrast to your stated beliefs. 'Muslim? Oh you must be just like Osama Bin Laden'.
I agree with this, PEOPLE are innocent until proven guilty. ISLAM is a religion it is not a person, and ISLAM has proven itself guilty of intolerance and violence many times over.

You mean your approach is to cower in the corner and HOPE they don't see you or ignore you. I say stand up for yourself and your way of life and fight back. Will it cause more "aftermaths", probably, but a free society is worth fighting for.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

13/f/taiwan wrote:

lowing wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

yea rite, why dont you offer up some proof before trying label me.
Your previous post is proof enough, you think I am racist, have no problem calling me that, and in fact take the honor of speaking for everyone in the forum to declare it and offer no evidence to support it. What more proof am I to provide?

I love how you are offended by labels, yet see no problem sticking one on me on behalf of the entire forum no less.

Last edited by lowing (2009-12-27 14:17:17)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

CameronPoe wrote:

So you're saying that the invasion of Afghanistan following 9/11 was unjustified? What would a proper response have been to 9/11?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

lowing wrote:

I agree with this, PEOPLE are innocent until proven guilty. ISLAM is a religion it is not a person, and ISLAM has proven itself guilty of intolerance and violence many times over.

You mean your approach is to cower in the corner and HOPE they don't see you or ignore you. I say stand up for yourself and your way of life and fight back. Will it cause more "aftermaths", probably, but a free society is worth fighting for.
The nature of Islam is entirely dependent on how it is practiced. Simple as that.

My approach is to seal the borders and use cruise missiles/airstrikes against meaningful military targets, as and when they become apparent from surveillance. I believe in infiltration and espionage. I believe in restoring trust and winning moderates over and preventing those that might become terrorists from becoming terrorists. There are more ways to fight terrorism than the ineffective and counter-productive manner in which they are being fought right now. If a fiscally right wing American did a simple cost-benefit analysis of the outlandish expenditure in blood and money in the likes of Afghanistan and Iraq then they'd be out of there yesterday. The macho man 'shock and awe' bullshit failed. People still hate America and are attempting to blow themselves up on planes entering America. Nothing has changed but for an increase in the amount of people that want to engage in same activity.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

JohnG@lt wrote:

So you're saying that the invasion of Afghanistan following 9/11 was unjustified? What would a proper response have been to 9/11?
No I supported the bombardment of Afghanistan to destroy any known targets, training facilities, arms caches, etc. Staying to patronisingly 'modernise' Afghanistan? Waste of time. I also think the whole thing was executed poorly - it should have been an 'in/out' beheading maneouvre instead of a maneouvre that destabilised Pakistan. Staying longer than necessary to teach them a lesson was always destined to fail.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

The nature of Islam is entirely dependent on how it is practiced. Simple as that.

My approach is to seal the borders and use cruise missiles/airstrikes against meaningful military targets, as and when they become apparent from surveillance. I believe in infiltration and espionage. I believe in restoring trust and winning moderates over and preventing those that might become terrorists from becoming terrorists. There are more ways to fight terrorism than the ineffective and counter-productive manner in which they are being fought right now. If a fiscally right wing American did a simple cost-benefit analysis of the outlandish expenditure in blood and money in the likes of Afghanistan and Iraq then they'd be out of there yesterday. The macho man 'shock and awe' bullshit failed. People still hate America and are attempting to blow themselves up on planes entering America. Nothing has changed but for an increase in the amount of people that want to engage in same activity.
and what are you using as evidence of successful airstrikes and missle attacks? Surely not the Clinton approach. You are also wrong when you say the current approach isn't working. Iraq is in constant improvement and no one can deny it. Which is why the liberal democrats have turned their attention toward Afghanistan and how fucked up it is over there. The same democrats, that during the election said the real fight is in Afghanistan.

The nature of Islam is dependent on how it is TAUGHT. If you are not following those teachings, then you are not practicing Islam.

Last edited by lowing (2009-12-27 14:28:30)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

lowing wrote:

and what are you using as evidence of successful airstrikes and missle attacks? Surely not the Clinton approach. You are also wrong when you say the current approach isn't working. Iraq is in contant improvment and no one can deny it. Which is why the liberal democrats have turned their attention toward Afghanistan and how fucked up it is over there. The same democrats, that during the election said the real fight is in Afghanistan.
lowing do you honestly think Iraq will be a haven of tranquility as and when the US must necessarily leave? A death toll of 50 a month compared against a death toll of 300 a month is an improvement but it's sad when that's the benchmark by which improvement is gauged....

The Democrats don't know what they're fucking doing in Afghanistan. It is a complete and utter waste of time. It isn't even a country. It's a collection of tribes that hate each other and must be ruled with an iron fist.

And Islam is taught as a peaceful religion in 99% of instances. It's mainly those with a particular political motivation that teach it any other way.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-12-27 14:31:25)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

and what are you using as evidence of successful airstrikes and missle attacks? Surely not the Clinton approach. You are also wrong when you say the current approach isn't working. Iraq is in contant improvment and no one can deny it. Which is why the liberal democrats have turned their attention toward Afghanistan and how fucked up it is over there. The same democrats, that during the election said the real fight is in Afghanistan.
lowing do you honestly think Iraq will be a haven of tranquility as and when the US must necessarily leave? A death toll of 50 a month compared against a death toll of 300 a month is an improvement but it's sad when that's the benchmark by which improvement is gauged....

The Democrats don't know what they're fucking doing in Afghanistan. It is a complete and utter waste of time. It isn't even a country. It's a collection of tribes that hate each other and must be ruled with an iron fist.

And Islam is taught as a peaceful religion in 99% of instances. It's mainly those with a particular political motivation that teach it any other way.
Nope, I think Iraq will fall into chaos again, and the reason for this is more than "just a few". It is a mindset that prevails in countries like Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan etc. and a mind set that prevails within Islam itself.

Rule Afghanistan with an iron fist? Who's fist? Or should we just drop bomb after bomb, missile after missile on it. Not sure how that is going to contribute to winning of hearts and minds.

If Islam were taught as you say then there would not be the issues it has, at the very least, it would be able to contain these issues. Much like the KKK within Christianity, the KKK has been reduced to a punchline in a bad joke by the prevailing attitude. This is not the case within Islam, for if you insist Islam is 99% taught as a peaceful tolerant progressive religion, ( which I do not believe to be the case) it is certainly a classic example of the tail wagging the dog, and who shall be blamed for this lack of control?

Last edited by lowing (2009-12-27 15:02:12)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

lowing wrote:

Its best not to start a holy war against a religion with billions of followers.
Oops.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

Its best not to start a holy war against a religion with billions of followers.
Oops.
It is not our holy war, it is theirs.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard