whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5256
to have moved out of this state by the time my lease is up (july 31)
13/f/taiwan
+940|5705
$$$
School
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6666|The darkside of Denver
Continue to work towards advancing my career, get my MCSE(or whatever it is now), have a baby??.
jord
+2,382|6684|The North, beyond the wall.
I dunno, how old do you have to be to adopt here.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6699
1680 x 1050
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6348|Atlanta, Georgia

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'm not going to put up with my mother's shit anymore.   √

Going to get my drivers licence  √

Get a GF  √

Save up and open a bank account with a debit card   √

(What have you decided?)
Start running more
Do more exercising

Last edited by NeXuS (2009-12-25 09:09:00)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6460|The Twilight Zone

NeXuS wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'm not going to put up with my mother's shit anymore.   √

Going to get my drivers licence  √

Get a GF  √

Save up and open a bank account with a debit card   √

(What have you decided?)
Start running more
Do more exercising
sounds like a good idea
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5364|London, England

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

complete BCT

complete AIT

volunteer for airborne school while in BCT

complete airborne school

2010 chevy camaro. all in black cause i like em big and black.(gay)
Umm... get airborne in your contract before you ship out. You can't volunteer until you get to your PDS. You'll also get a bonus if it's in your contract. I got $3k in 2000 for jump school.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5265|foggy bottom
HAHA.  Your recruiter told you you could volunteer for airborne school too?  Its not a lie if one soldier out 30,000 get it.
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

HAHA.  Your recruiter told you you could volunteer for airborne school too?  Its not a lie if one soldier out 30,000 get it.
That's to him right?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5265|foggy bottom
obviously
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

obviously
In the four years I was in my unit a whopping four people were sent to any of the schools, and it was air assault. Units are cheap, TDY is expensive. Definitely need it in your contract or you need to suck a lot of dick when you get to your PDS.
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5265|foggy bottom
my recruiter told me it would be easy to volunteer for airborne once i got to benning.  All volunteering did was get a laugh out of a couple of drill sgts.  my unit sent a handful of people to airborne once I was permanent party, but only after a reenlistment.   By the time I got to hood, my hooah juice was empty.
Tu Stultus Es
jord
You don't get to jump anymore anywayz, be a Dog handler, then your job is walking a Dog for good pay.

Trust me, after leaving the Foreign Legion I was a US RANGER attached to 4th Brigade, Scooby squad
eleven bravo
+1,399|5265|foggy bottom
if you were a ranger, you would call it "bat"
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5265|foggy bottom
my resolution is to improve my GPA, smoke the LSAT and save enough money so i wont have to use the rest of my GI Bill at the school Im in now.
Tu Stultus Es
jord
My squad found it incredibly cliche to call it bat, we call ourselves, Dangers. Cause it rhymes with rangers,yeh
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

my recruiter told me it would be easy to volunteer for airborne once i got to benning.  All volunteering did was get a laugh out of a couple of drill sgts.  my unit sent a handful of people to airborne once I was permanent party, but only after a reenlistment.   By the time I got to hood, my hooah juice was empty.
Surprised they weren't willing to put in the paperwork. You were OSUT, no? The trip from Sand Hill down to the towers is a short bus ride away. Your drill sergeants sucked
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

my resolution is to improve my GPA, smoke the LSAT and save enough money so i wont have to use the rest of my GI Bill at the school Im in now.
How much are you getting in BAH now?
-Frederick Bastiat
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5708|College Park, MD

eleven bravo wrote:

shit man you wanna be a lawyer? JAG?

Goal: lose 40 pounds either by the end of the year or the middle of the year, I don't know what's a healthy weight loss rate. Get a job or do something with my life because college isn't that awesome.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
eleven bravo
+1,399|5265|foggy bottom
not a single recruit in my company who didnt have it in their contract went on to it afterwards.  maybe it was because my OSUT training was the second the last till xmas exodus to gradute and they didnt want any more hold overs after the new year.  I dont know.  I was 11X so i didnt have a choice of duty station, then I was 11M.  Hard to drop a brad from a c130
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

shit man you wanna be a lawyer? JAG?

Goal: lose 40 pounds either by the end of the year or the middle of the year, I don't know what's a healthy weight loss rate. Get a job or do something with my life because college isn't that awesome.
1 lb a week is healthy and sustainable.
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5265|foggy bottom

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

I just recieved my first direct deposit from the post gi on the 23rd, in time to buy  presents and eat.   2154 a month.  WEST SIDE!
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

I just recieved my first direct deposit from the post gi on the 23rd, in time to buy  presents and eat.   2154 a month.  WEST SIDE!
I get 2477 a month
-Frederick Bastiat
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6460|The Twilight Zone
u 2! Private chat! Go!

lol
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard