wingman358
The Original
+11|6694
I've just been wondering lately... whats the fastest way to get (legit) points in BF2? I always do well as a medic reviving people, but I tend to get bad KD ratios... Is tank whoring the best way? What's your personal way of getting a ton of points?
Maj.Do
+85|6791|good old CA
Well being a good pilot, c4whore, Armor whore, or jsut play normally and kill
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6740
Air vehicles are the fastest way to high scores, but it takes alot of practice to become a truly skilled pilot. Gunning in attack helicopters is a reasonably easy way to get lots of points, provided your pilot knows what hes doing and theres no jets and/or other helicopters around to blow you up.

Playing a medic on sharqi is the fastest way as infantry in my experience. I've gotten scores of 80-90 in a round (with the server full that is) using nothing but the shock paddles. I got lucky though, on servers where the enemy knows how to aim you'd be better off shooting back. Still, theres nothing like electrocuting a few enemies to get your blood pumping.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6734|Vancouver BC Canada
Three words, Karkand 64 player
tF-afrojap
+124|6886|SF
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6808|Human Meat Shield
Or better yet: Karkand 64 map with 20 peolpe in it. ^^ that's what you meant to say.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6788|Mark it zero.
just be a medic. get good with the rifle and you should be able to get a good ratio and also a ton of revives. also being a gunner in a BH.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6734|Vancouver BC Canada
Actually I get a few good rounds on karkand camping the train wreck with a tank, sitting on the hill in a 64 man server, especially if your commander drops supplies and the bridge is out . Just make sure you take out that damned TOW.
Knochenmann_AUT
+1|6765
Get a lop of points with no skill:

1) Support! Forgett Medic, People are alive or dead, who cares, but everybudy need amunition! A AT Trooper taking out a tank can give you 4 Points for amunition. On Iron Gator, you can get the gold star without fireing a singe shoot, just with ammo bags.

2) Black Hawks! They are point creating machines! Look for a map without jets, get ourself and some other people in a black hawk... and than kill, kill, kill, get kill assits, get points for resupply, repair, medic, get driver assist points....
Emetchar
+0|6751
Planes.
Jonesville
+0|6705|Bayside Brisbane
I played ghost town (i think), in the blackhawk, i was gunner, got 20+ kills, 1st for the round and the pilot 2nd for team play.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6712|Colorado
Play as the commander on a really good team, usually a bh team, thats all scores in the 100's , you'll be cleaning up with half the work.

Other than that, I do well capping flags & healing along the way.
sheggalism
+16|6781|France
Anyway don't play like me, that's to say using Anti-tank kit all the round, with Sniper kit, unlike others, it rarely givess you high-scored rounds.
wingman358
The Original
+11|6694
Well, I used to play medic a lot on 64 player Karkand and I would get 90-100 points per game. I've been doing a lot of tank whoring / apc whoring lately though. I found that if you camp the side road (as MEC) with another APC or tank, you can get toonns of kills just shooting all the poor marines trying to sprint down the hill and to the first fenced in area.
BlokieBF2
+11|6691
play Karkand or a similar 64 man map, play as either support or medic and get in a jeep - concentrate on capping flags and you are guarented around 100pts per round
DSRTurtle
+56|6725
Mashtuur City on the USMC side.  Get in the blackhawk either as a gunner or engineer.  Rack up the points.  I got 106 yesterday with only 5 kills.  And those were after it got shot down and we couldn't spawn back at the blackhawk spawn point.
uk.solidsnake
+3|6747|England, UK
Medic on city maps. You can heal yourself so you stay alive longer. You can heal others to get points. You can revive others to get points. The G36E is a ridiculously good weapon, so that helps get you points. If you play with friends who are also medics, you are close to unstoppable.
luckybaer
+10|6813| Going Feral
Strike at Karkand - As MEC:  Medic or Support.  Spawn at Hotel and fall back if necessary.  As USMC:  Engineer and get into an APC.  Do an end around, cap the Western most flag, and then double back and see if you can cap Train Wreck and Market.  Then, sprint back up to the Hotel area where your idiot teammates will be going through the meat grinder.  Cruise up and down the streets shooting into the alleys or at overly-aggressive MEC guys that are trying to get to the USMC uncappable spawn area to spawn rape.

Songhua Stalemate:  China or USMC:  Go Engineer and get into APC.  Have a buddy do the same thing.  Go around capping flags.  If anyone is flying the helo, you can take them out with an APC faster than they can shred you with the mini-gun (BH) or crap-gun (Chinese Transport).

Sharqi Penninsula:  MEC:  Get into the Attack Helo at the Beach House and be either the gunner or the pilot.  Make a beeline to the TV Station and take out the Cobra.  Blow up the Stinger at TV Station and kill the armor if it is still there.  Then, try to cap that base.  Or, Spawn as Engineer and be an Armor Whore.  If opposing team is organized, you might have some trouble, but after you manage to cap a few flags, you can keep playing with the LAV, or you can spawn as support and ground pound.  USMC:  Go support and resupply the guys that are going AT at the Entrance.  OR:  Get into the Cobra and wreak havoc.

Mashtuur:  Blackhawk whore.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6755
tank whore is reeeeealy fast
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
{PAMD64}canuk
+0|6766
Play as commander. Thats how i got my best round score of 109.
|:><.><:|nogarD_lpC
+0|6693|Arkansas
Got my best ound as commander also on karkland as commander, won the round and got 139 points for the round and the gold.

Over all commander on Karkland, and you want it go back and forth a little. The more team score the team has, the higher your commander score will be.  Of course win the round and it is doubled.
Bingo
was his name-o
+0|6743|SE Pennsylvania
Command a team you know is going to win.  For instance: if you're on a server where the balance of skill and rank is way off in favor of the team you're on, apply for commander.  Works for me most of the time.
comet241
+164|6804|Normal, IL
attack choppers. i pilot, get a great gunner, and go from there. he gets most of the kills and first dibs on tanks and helo's before i open up with the rockets. otherwise, i play support. when we cap a flag, i get 4 for the neut and cap, he gets 2 to hop out and take it with me..... repeat as needed. we both usually end up with about the same points every round, and it's always the gold and silver.

<OGG>Comet241
-=SoF=-Rip
+0|6721
Play on 64 player servers that have only 28-36 players on them. Tickets go slower, less players on your team to compete against the get the points. More flags to cap, more vehicles, rounds last longer. 

Medic is usually the way to rack up the points outside of armor/chopper/aircraft. Play on a 64 player server that is almost full and run around tossing medic packs and reviving people. Stay out of direct contact (if possible) with the opposing team to avoid getting killed.
[tlv]TDL
+7|6697
1. Bunnyjump with n00bt00b on a french noobserver (Works every time)
2. Tank or apc whore on karkand.
3. Support whore on karkand.
4. Medic whore on karkand.
5. Black Hawk whore on Mashtuur.
6. F15 on Clean Sweep.
7. Plane whore.
8. Gunner with a good attackheli pilot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard