Chou
+737|6790

FatherTed wrote:

posts whats cool about the fucking planes instead of haemorraging a google image seach result into the thread.
+1
baggs
+732|6203
Typhoon is awesome becuz i saw it 2day and it was raining and windy but it was awesome anyway and it made noise and did cool tricks it was awesome.
pace51
Boom?
+194|5172|Markham, Ontario

FatherTed wrote:

FatherTed wrote:
posts whats cool about the fucking planes instead of haemorraging a google image seach result into the thread.

pace51 wrote:

The wonderful world of VTOL
pace51
Boom?

baggs wrote:

Typhoon is awesome becuz i saw it 2day and it was raining and windy but it was awesome anyway and it made noise and did cool tricks it was awesome.
The canards give it beautiful maneuverability.

https://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/06/eu_bw50/image/bae.jpg
baggs
+732|6203

pace51 wrote:

baggs wrote:

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/06 … ge/bae.jpg
this i knew, my girlfriend's brother is in the RAF and explained to me how it skids. it truly is stunning.
pace51
Boom?
Yeah. It's mach 2, average-good for a fighter, but damn if it can 't dogfight. It's a really good air superiority craft. Although, every single person you ask about how they feel about the Typhoon, will give you a different response. Some love it, some don't Personally, I love it.
pace51
Boom?

baggs wrote:

pace51 wrote:

baggs wrote:

this i knew, my girlfriend's brother is in the RAF and explained to me how it skids. it truly is stunning.
What's he fly? The RAF is cool. Is he a fighter or an attack jet pilot? Like, is he flying harriers, typhoons, or tornadoes, or etc.?
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6594|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

pace51 wrote:

baggs wrote:

pace51 wrote:

What's he fly? The RAF is cool. Is he a fighter or an attack jet pilot? Like, is he flying harriers, typhoons, or tornadoes, or etc.?
wow you are a pretentious twat.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6708|England. Stoke

pace51 wrote:

baggs wrote:

pace51 wrote:

To paraphrase an RAF advert:

"You don't have to fly... to be in the RAF."
pace51
Boom?

baggs wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

apparently (ive only been told this by an aerospace engineer, not my words i know shit all) the Eurofighter is, overall one of the worst fighters used throughout the world today
It would not suprise me tho i'll ask Antonia's brother, he'll be flying them.
This was in the RWF thread. I assume antonia is baggs girlfriend. Baggs clearly states here that he (His GF's brother) is a pilot. So let's try this again, does he fly the typhoon baggs?

Last edited by pace51 (2010-06-19 16:40:25)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

pace51 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

pace51 wrote:

The wonderful world of VTOL
point?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6496

it's under his hat, FatherTed.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Japan did some seriously messed up things during WW2 for example, but they've completely changed since then.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1313104/
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Japan did some seriously messed up things during WW2 for example, but they've completely changed since then.
Can't be any worse than our factory farms.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

lol double standards, every side of the war did shitty things. some more than others.
baggs
+732|6203

pace51 wrote:

baggs wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

apparently (ive only been told this by an aerospace engineer, not my words i know shit all) the Eurofighter is, overall one of the worst fighters used throughout the world today
This was in the RWF thread. I assume antonia is baggs girlfriend. Baggs clearly states here that he (His GF's brother) is a pilot. So let's try this again, does he fly the typhoon baggs?
he may well be flying Typhoon, he is on tutor planes at the moment then will move to Tucano. it's something like top 10% of RAF pilots get picked for fighter jet.
pace51
Boom?

baggs wrote:

pace51 wrote:

baggs wrote:

he may well be flying Typhoon, he is on tutor planes at the moment then will move to Tucano. it's something like top 10% of RAF pilots get picked for fighter jet.
Same with RCAF. Except we have cf-18's, not Typhoon's. I guess he's on a hawk trainer or something.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

pace51 wrote:

baggs wrote:

pace51 wrote:

Same with RCAF. Except we have cf-18's, not Typhoon's. I guess he's on a hawk trainer or something.
for the RAF they go Grobtutor/Tucano/Hawk i believe.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
pace51
Boom?

FatherTed wrote:

pace51 wrote:

baggs wrote:

I just researched those first two. They look cool.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

pace51 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

pace51 wrote:

I just researched those first two. They look cool.
researching and looking at pictures are two completely different things.
pace51
Boom?
I meant "Looked at" in the sense that I looked up the planes, and their details and stats etc. looked pretty cool. Especially the Tucano. Prop's ftw.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

pace51 wrote:

I meant "Looked at" in the sense that I looked up the planes, and their details and stats etc. looked pretty cool. Especially the Tucano. Prop's ftw.
tell us something cool about a tucano then.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
pace51
Boom?
I'll do better, I'll do some research and get out a RWF.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

pace51 wrote:

why the fuck do we want that.
pace51
Boom?

seymorebutts443 wrote:

pace51 wrote:

why the fuck do we want that.
Hey. It's my thread, I do what I want.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard