Kez
+778|5703|London, UK
I don't know why, I just prefer WaW multiplayer wise. Both campaigns are awesome, typical stuff from a CoD SP, drama, explosions, action etc. but I prefer the multiplayer side of WaW

I think it's because I like WWII and I hate this era

Thought I'd let you all know

Last edited by Kez (2009-12-12 04:56:22)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6844|Reykjavík, Iceland.
CoD1 > CoD2 > CoD:MW > CoD:WAW > CoD:MW2

/thread
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

modern >> wwii tyvm. i'm soc sick of it . wolf-30d was enough
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS

Sydney wrote:

CoD1 > CoD2 > CoD:MW > CoD:WAW > CoD:MW2

/thread
i basically agree except that i didn't like cod2
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Arc
silly one-liner
+24|6459|Ontario

mtb0minime wrote:

I can't even imagine playing wolfenstein in 30 dimensions.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
WaW sucks and half my matches ended in CTD.  I havent had a crash with MW2 yet
Tu Stultus Es
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

mtb0minime wrote:

Ever since BF2 came out in 2005, there have been way more modern games than WW2 games.
baggs
+732|6205
I never played WaW so i can't comment, i'm indifferent about MW2 again, jury is still out. It's fun but it sucks at the same time, if that make sense.
Ioan92
+337|5723

baggs wrote:

I never played WaW so i can't comment, i'm indifferent about MW2 again, jury is still out. It's fun but it sucks at the same time, if that make sense.
Imagine cod4 ww2 mod
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California
WaW is amazing, if it wasn't WW2 it would be epic. No scratch that, I <3 it.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2009-12-12 09:04:44)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5905|CA
WaW feels more bare-bones/simple then MW2.  There wasn't a fucking chopper or harrier in the air every five seconds, and the killstreaks didn't rape the fuck out of everyone like they do in MW2. (read: chopper gunner)  Plus, the true 'noob cannon' in that game (MP40) had more recoil than all of MW2's assault rifles and SMG's combined.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK
only idiots don't shoot the harriers down, but if someone gets a gunner chopper or AC130 then its game over... expecially on wasteland, we were 7000 points and they were on something like 5600 and they won because someone got the gunner
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black

TopHat01 wrote:

WaW feels more bare-bones/simple then MW2.  There wasn't a fucking chopper or harrier in the air every five seconds, and the killstreaks didn't rape the fuck out of everyone like they do in MW2. (read: chopper gunner)  Plus, the true 'noob cannon' in that game (MP40) had more recoil than all of MW2's assault rifles and SMG's combined.
The worst noob cannon is the PPSh tbh.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5754|Roma

SEREVENT wrote:

only idiots don't shoot the harriers down, but if someone gets a gunner chopper or AC130 then its game over... expecially on wasteland, we were 7000 points and they were on something like 5600 and they won because someone got the gunner
STINGERS!!!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker
Agree w/ OP.  Plan to fire up WaW tonight.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5905|CA

Finray wrote:

TopHat01 wrote:

But even that had some recoil.

SEREVENT wrote:

I know, I always keep a stinger/javelin in one of my classes, and lately people are catching on and taking them down.  But all it takes is that one bad experience...

Last edited by TopHat01 (2009-12-12 18:00:39)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

TopHat01 wrote:

Finray wrote:

TopHat01 wrote:

But even that had some recoil.
No.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6742|FUCK UBISOFT

WaW and MW:2 had two of the worst single player campaigns I've played in a while (other than FC2 and OFPDR)
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Miggle wrote:

WaW and MW:2 had two of the worst single player campaigns I've played in a while (other than FC2 and OFPDR)
WaW > MW > MW2 imo.

Although I can't say I rate them highly in a chart of single player games, the constant spamming of enemies makes for a bad game.

Storylines are quite good though.... well maybe not MW2.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6742|FUCK UBISOFT

Finray wrote:

Miggle wrote:

WaW > MW > MW2 imo.

Although I can't say I rate them highly in a chart of single player games, the constant spamming of enemies makes for a bad game.

Storylines are quite good though.... well maybe not MW2.
MW:2's plot was stupid and not thought out
WaW's plot was boring
CoD4's plot was pretty good, other than the marine parts.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6461|UK

Miggle wrote:

Don't talk about OFPDR I've never spent £30 on a game and honestly just about got £2 worth of entertainment .
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California

wah1188 wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Don't talk about OFPDR I've never spent £30 on a game and honestly just about got £2 worth of entertainment .
You need to play COOP!
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6447|Chicago, IL
you're making me want to fire up WaW, I've been running through CoD4's campaign again out of boredom (my stats got wiped ).

four people on mod zombie mode maps in that game = epic
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6175|Sydney | ♥

I love the WaW campaign. Just the style i think, the 3D scrap book style if you will.

Tis awesome.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6447|Chicago, IL

tazz. wrote:

I love the WaW campaign. Just the style i think, the 3D scrap book style if you will.

Tis awesome.
WWII just feels so much more desperate and deadly, MW felt too fake, generic brown people and commies as enemies, who want to nuke something for some reason, we never really find out

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard