HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5480|Bolingbrook, Illinois
Does anyone know of a good place to get music notes or tabs for songs?
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5539|Toronto
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/

edit- all tab, which is lame, but they have just about every song you can imagine.

Last edited by Pochsy (2009-12-11 17:22:03)

The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6443|Chicago, IL
not online, internet tabs suck
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5716|Gulf Coast

S.Lythberg wrote:

^this 

Almost all of the internet tabs I've checked out have been wrong, and some are so far off it's amazing.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6443|Chicago, IL

El Beardo wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

^this 

Almost all of the internet tabs I've checked out have been wrong, and some are so far off it's amazing.
I end up writing my own half the time, they're really that bad
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5716|Gulf Coast

It seems like most people who post internet tabs listen to one or two measures from the intro and just assume that the line repeats itself note for note until the next change in the song. If you have a decent ear for music using internet tabs can usually point you in the right direction to learn a song. Just be prepared to double check most of the transcription and also be prepared to figure out any fills, solos, and basically anything that strays from the root notes. Oh and if you're trying to learn a slap bass line form internet tabs...........well, just don't... trust me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard