Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6114|eXtreme to the maX

ghettoperson wrote:

Would you feel better if we just killed everyone with HIV? That way when you're date raping girls you wouldn't have to worry about it.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

ghettoperson wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

This very story was about a person who now has HIV because they wouldn't have sex with a person with AIDS, so don't give me the "wear a condom" argument.

Sure there are people already here with HIV/AIDS, again tell me the benefit of letting more people with that disease into the country?
I believe mentally deranged people with HIV shouldn't be allowed into the country, or should be put in an institution. People with HIV can still be normal contributing members of society though, I met an extremely successful businessman who has HIV.
That's nice, he can stay over there in Europe with his HIV though.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6657

Macbeth wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

This very story was about a person who now has HIV because they wouldn't have sex with a person with AIDS, so don't give me the "wear a condom" argument.

Sure there are people already here with HIV/AIDS, again tell me the benefit of letting more people with that disease into the country?
I believe mentally deranged people with HIV shouldn't be allowed into the country, or should be put in an institution. People with HIV can still be normal contributing members of society though, I met an extremely successful businessman who has HIV.
He was American.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

ghettoperson wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

He was American.
Then I guess he wasn't very successful now was he?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6657

He wasn't successful in his ability to remain HIV-free, if that's what you mean. Otherwise I've no idea what the fuck you're on about.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6667|BC, Canada
wow.... umm.... not against aids jokes or anything, but your not much of a comedian...

ghettoperson wrote:

He wasn't successful in his ability to remain HIV-free, if that's what you mean. Otherwise I've no idea what the fuck you're on about.
I'm on the same page as ghetto here.

Last edited by Nic (2009-12-06 16:54:08)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

ghettoperson wrote:

Successful businessman. All the money in the world won't cure him of HIV so I guess it's kinda not wise to call him a successful businessman since he will not be able to continue working as long as he would if he didn't catch HIV.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
It was Americans who caused the HIV explosion so why don't you get bent?
Gay Americans ranting about 'freedom', their 'right' to donate blood without being discriminated against because they were gay and likely to have AIDS, their 'right' to have unprotected sex with as many people as they liked whether or not the had HIV.
Patient zero was American, the AIDS explosion happend in American bath-houses, how about the US compensates the rest of the world for AIDS?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Macbeth wrote:

Successful businessman. All the money in the world won't cure him of HIV so I guess it's kinda not wise to call him a successful businessman since he will not be able to continue working as long as he would if he didn't catch HIV.
You're an idiot.

How about:

You're rubbish at your job.
If you stack your car into a parked car you can't get to work, hence you're rubbish at your job because you can't get there.
QED

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-12-06 17:21:00)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6667|BC, Canada

Macbeth wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

So, the longer the career the more successful?
So, if someone retires at 35 with millions, he is less successful than someone who works till 65 and lives off of a pension? Weird outlook you have there.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6657

Macbeth wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

That's the worst argument I've ever heard. Also, South Park says you're wrong on the first part.

Last edited by ghettoperson (2009-12-06 16:58:54)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

Dilbert_X wrote:

Gay Americans ranting about 'freedom', their 'right' to donate blood without being discriminated against because they were gay and likely to have AIDS, their 'right' to have unprotected sex with as many people as they liked whether or not the had HIV.
Patient zero was American, the AIDS explosion happend in American bath-houses, how about the US compensates the rest of the world for AIDS?
Aids started in Africa when black people where either eating or fucking monkeys. Whichever they want to admit to is fine with me.

From the way you make it sound, you seem to be blaming gays for this, and you called me the bigot.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The explosion in AIDS happened in the US thanks to US buttmonkeys, their drug taking and sexual practices.
I blame gays, their abuse of American 'freedoms' and the inability of the CDC to do anything.

If they'd had rabies and hadn't been gay even the US would have quarantined them.
If it had been Russia they would have been rounded up and we wouldn't be in this situation.

Suggest reading 'And the Band Played on' (the film is not so good) its a gripping read.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-12-06 17:03:43)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6657

Macbeth wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Aids started in Africa when black people where either eating or fucking monkeys. Whichever they want to admit to is fine with me.

From the way you make it sound, you seem to be blaming gays for this, and you called me the bigot.
Actually, HIV started in Africa when they created Polio (I think) vaccines using monkeys. Nothing to do with monkey fucking.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

Dilbert_X wrote:

The explosion in AIDS happened in the US thanks to US buttmonkeys, their drug taking and sexual practices.
I blame gays and their abuse of American 'freedoms'.

If it had been Russia they would have been rounded up and we wouldn't be in this situation.

Suggest reading 'And the Band Played on' (the film is not so good) its a gripping read.
AIDS started in Africa, you can't blame Americans for this when the disease came from Africans fucking and eating monkeys.

In that case, it would seem being inhumane would have saved a lot of lives and time.

I rather not have to read anything.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6657

Macbeth wrote:

I rather not have to read anything.
Yes, we've rather gathered that from your posts...
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6689|Disaster Free Zone

Macbeth wrote:

All the money in the world won't cure him of HIV
I thought they found some gene that made some people immune to AIDS?
Now all they have to do is extract it, mix it with dead babies and then do some funky shit to make it glow fluro purple and inject it into peoples eyes and wahlah, no more AIDS.
They'll find a cure, its just a matter of money.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

ghettoperson wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Actually, HIV started in Africa when they created Polio (I think) vaccines using monkeys. Nothing to do with monkey fucking.
Actually, most people blame it on African monkey hunting.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6657

Macbeth wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Actually, most people blame it on African monkey hunting.
That does sound like a much more simple explanation than what I'd heard. Either way, no monkey fucking.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
It would have remained pretty well restricted to Africa, and probably would not have mutated into easily transmissible forms but for US gays.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

Dilbert_X wrote:

It would have remained pretty well restricted to Africa, and probably would not have mutated into easily transmissible forms but for US gays.
So you're blaming Homos?

Anyway, I still never got a good reason why we should let more people with AIDS into the U.S. other than it's the nice thing to do.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6689|Disaster Free Zone
Cause you already have more then the rest of the developed world. So we may as well keep them all together.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/HIV_Epidem.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

DrunkFace wrote:

Cause you already have more then the rest of the developed world. So we may as well keep them all together.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … Epidem.png
Russian, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, and the Ukraine aren't part of the developed world?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
So we're agreed, Australia shouldn't accept US immigrants.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

You guys already don't accept people with HIV into your country.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard