Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6617|London, England
tekkers, is that some afrikaner moonspeak or summat
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6126|Carnoustie MASSIF
Tekkers, not to be confused with Teckle

Last edited by CammRobb (2010-06-21 06:39:34)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
Why do you guys do the oxford -er thing so much

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_%22-er%22
SamTheMan
­
+341|5137|Stoke, England
raped
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6580|England
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6580|England
Woy Hodgson
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6322|England

KingCheese wrote:

Woy Hodgson
He cracks me up. Always sounds like he has a cold too
CammRobb
Banned

KingCheese wrote:

Woy Hodgson
I wish Woy was my Gwandad. Man's a legend.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6580|England
I heard he's gonna take over at Waith Wovers.
Kez
+778|5699|London, UK
im ashamed to be following north korea right now, didnt watch the game but ill watch the goals later, unfuckingbelievable
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6806|Nårvei

BLdw wrote:

Hmm, I wonder if N-Koreans were able to see this match live (unlike Brazil game)...

Anyhow, just few days ago 4 N-Korean players were missing, tomorrow 23 players+couch gone missing.
The commentator said they showed the games in N.Korea with a 15 minute delay ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
SamTheMan
­
+341|5137|Stoke, England
commentator here said they didnt see the first game til 17 hours after it had finished
BLdw
+27|5167|M104 "Sombrero"
Yeah, they didn't see the first game till 17 hours later. And that's the funny thing Brazil - North-Korea was a good game, but this game was horrible (from N-Koreans perspective), so I wonder if it was cut at some point in N-K...
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6518
bs red
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Red is abit harsh, should have been a yellow. But he was swinging his arms all crazy like that. Especially in a World Cup and especially with a strict ref like this one, it's not too surprising
zeidmaan
+234|6411|Vienna

Man refereeing is bad again

Oh and Austrian State Television has managed to remove the sound of vuvuzelas almost completely. You can hear the crowd loud and clear but the constant buZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZing is gone.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6518
buncha whiney bitches. i barely even notice them
Mekstizzle
WALKER

zeidmaan wrote:

Oh and Austrian State Television has managed to remove the sound of vuvuzelas almost completely. You can hear the crowd loud and clear but the constant buZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZing is gone.
I guess now's a time to wish perhaps Germany succeeded in annexing Austria and then taking over the rest of Europe...

...I'll add that to my list of things in history that wouldn't have been so bad if they stopped the vuvuzela (Apartheid being one of them)

---

But yeah really I've got used to them now, I hate them so much that when the Premier League starts again I'm going to miss them (unless loads of trolls decide to bring them back, which they will, but we'll ban them if we haven't already)
SamTheMan
­
+341|5137|Stoke, England

zeidmaan wrote:

lame
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6670|Canberra, AUS
more shittacular refereeing...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6591|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
what a play by chile, these refs suck ass though.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5354|London, England
The fucking horns made their way into Baseball over the weekend. I turned on MLB network to watch the Tampa Bay Rays and Florida Marlins play and all I heard was 15,000 people blowing fucking vuvuzela's. I had to mute the TV it was so awful
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6493

JohnG@lt wrote:

The fucking horns made their way into Baseball over the weekend. I turned on MLB network to watch the Tampa Bay Rays and Florida Marlins play and all I heard was 15,000 people blowing fucking vuvuzela's. I had to mute the TV it was so awful
what, and the marlins playing the rays wasn't? :p
CammRobb
Banned
FUCKING HELL That should have been 1-1. Jesus fucking Christ

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard