Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6463|The Land of Scott Walker

m3thod wrote:

You see I quite enjoyed slaughtering US forces as SAS in MW2.
Wow, you're such a badass.  I bask in your glory.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6692|Canberra, AUS
did you see the recoil in this game? it like, exists!
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6383|California

Stingray24 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Wow, you're such a badass.  I bask in your glory.
me too, like in bf2, i'm always glad im MEC or China cause I can rape these US faggots

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2009-12-15 18:21:37)

Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6361

coke wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

There should be one where every country is against the united states and the game would purely be on american soil, now that game would be win, i would pre order not once, but twice.
So you're mad the US wins in every game?
Vietnam...
In the few games taking place in that war, it still looks like the US is winning from the players perspective.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6529|Gold Coast
Mmmmm.

Maybe a story where you're one of those guys where at the end youre the last soldier to get onto the chopper out of Saigon? That would be a cool ending.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6371|West NY
One thing's for sure, it definitely has the chance to be a good, or even great game.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6759|FUCK UBISOFT

Noobpatty wrote:

One thing's for sure, it definitely has the chance to be a good, or even great game.
doesn't everything?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5922|CA
Frame rate was nice, graphics looked basic and dry.  Hopefully they'll polish it up a bit more, and show some more gameplay.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York
New trailer... looks like you'll get to play as "Tier One", or the Insurgency.

[video]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-tier-medal-of/63075[/video]

I find it hard to doubt a game based on Modern Warfare (not the game, the genre) myself. We'll see. It's got potential, that's for sure. Question is whether EA fucks it up or not.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6017|Vortex Ring State

Finray wrote:

Miggle wrote:

their originality impresses me.
Well what else is there to do, WW2 was done to death, futuristic warfare sucks (c: 2142), and IW are proving that, in the casual gaming scene at least, there's room for more games.
Vietnam maybe? Killing civvies dosen't seem to be THAT controversial, as MW2 proved.
ruisleipa
+149|6240|teh FIN-land
funny how there's so many haters just after seeing one trailer.

I think it looks pretty good, certainly wortha try. And the helicpoter bit looked badass.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6017|Vortex Ring State

ruisleipa wrote:

funny how there's so many haters just after seeing one trailer.

I think it looks pretty good, certainly wortha try. And the helicpoter bit looked badass.
At least it's semi-realistic...
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6240|Escea

Looks rather awsm tbh.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6731|Purplicious Wisconsin

m3thod wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

There should be one where every country is against the united states and the game would purely be on american soil, now that game would be win, i would pre order not once, but twice.
Not the point.  We want a game where you play as the other side it anything for a little change.

SAS killing US? What happened? God so MW2 went THAT far as to have the UK turn against the US?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

madness, i tell you, madness . . .
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6240|Escea

War Man wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Not the point.  We want a game where you play as the other side it anything for a little change.

SAS killing US? What happened? God so MW2 went THAT far as to have the UK turn against the US?
The US guy's you killed in MW2 were one of those shady government groups. A bit like the baddies in Shooter.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6486

M.O.A.B wrote:

War Man wrote:

m3thod wrote:

The US guy's you killed in MW2 were one of those shady government groups. A bit like the baddies in Shooter.
They were Navy SEALs dude.

Yeah, MW2 was fucking retarded.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6240|Escea

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

War Man wrote:

They were Navy SEALs dude.

Yeah, MW2 was fucking retarded.
Eh? They were called Shadow Company.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6731|Purplicious Wisconsin
Anyway so they going to just call it Medal of Honor? May I suggest something like Medal of Honor Afghan Assault, Modern Assault, or even Coalition Assault? Gotta have more than just Medal of Honor add some flavor to the name.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6240|Escea

War Man wrote:

Anyway so they going to just call it Medal of Honor? May I suggest something like Medal of Honor Afghan Assault, Modern Assault, or even Coalition Assault? Gotta have more than just Medal of Honor add some flavor to the name.
Since it looks to be a reboot of the series it seems that name will stick.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6586|Mountains of NC

War Man wrote:

or Medal of who gives a shit you're going to buy no-matter whats it called and ea is going to rep the rewards while you bitch and moan so suck it fuckers we like your money in our pockets Honor

or MOWGASYGTBNMWICAEIGTRTRWUBAMSSIFWLYMIOPH
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6789|PNW

Looks better than MW2.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5526|America
please no toobs, no toobs, no toobs, no toobs, no toobs....
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734

Blade4509 wrote:

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6759|FUCK UBISOFT

Cybargs wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

here's an idea, if you don't want noob tubes, don't play modern games.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard