FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6401|'Murka

SEREMAKER wrote:

beat it last nite ..... the ending with everything that they wrote was awsm +1 to them on that ..... ( unless they tossed it in when they had all the trouble about having the name taliben in the game )

now the multi ..... be it I only went through 3 different maps but it felt like I was rat caught in a maze ... there was no openness that I was expecting from DICE .... but I'm not liking the multi - there must be some amazing snipers on 360 bc it was literally littered with headshots anywhere you went or spawned
Rash of headshots was a huge problem in the closed beta. Less of an issue in the open beta, but they were picking up as the window started to close.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6770|Great Brown North
getting behind the main spawn point as a sniper when nobody knows you're there....

so many kills

i've encountered a shocking number of VERY obvious aimbots so far... hopefully PB does something soon

and before you start squeeling L2PLAYNOOBLOL!    you can't go 60/2 in two minutes with the saw on full auto jumping and spinning
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6558|Mountains of NC

I'm going to give the multi another chance 2nite but I hope they got some maps that are more open space
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5744|Roma

SEREMAKER wrote:

beat it last nite ..... the ending with everything that they wrote was awsm +1 to them on that ..... ( unless they tossed it in when they had all the trouble about having the name taliben in the game )

now the multi ..... be it I only went through 3 different maps but it felt like I was rat caught in a maze ... there was no openness that I was expecting from DICE .... but I'm not liking the multi - there must be some amazing snipers on 360 bc it was literally littered with headshots anywhere you went or spawned
yeah i really liked the writing in the end.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5227|Cleveland, Ohio
i must fail at google because i cannot find a comprehensive guide explaining the perks in depth
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6213|Escea

Finished the SP, and while short, its pretty awsm.
11 Bravo
Banned

FloppY_ wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Where's the MOH section ... Starcraft has its own section after all.
Sections only for games that are not shit...

Oh wait, we have a COD section...
you like minecraft so your opinion is invalid
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6276|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

11 Bravo wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Where's the MOH section ... Starcraft has its own section after all.
Sections only for games that are not shit...

Oh wait, we have a COD section...
you like minecraft so your opinion is invalid
I can accept that ^_^
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

bc of this game I thnk they need to add something to the ESRB ---- they need to add a avg game time

What is the avg for a person the complete the SP ---- this is the info that they need to put on the back of a game

I was quite pissed that in 4 hours I had completed it

also what the fuck is up with frostbite .... I thought the whole thing of this game engine was destructible environments ( like BC2 ) ...... and why can't I still can't go prone with frostbite
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6657

krazed wrote:

getting behind the main spawn point as a sniper when nobody knows you're there....

so many kills
Shhhh...  Keep it on the low.
FloppY_
­

SEREMAKER wrote:

bc of this game I thnk they need to add something to the ESRB ---- they need to add a avg game time

What is the avg for a person the complete the SP ---- this is the info that they need to put on the back of a game

also what the fuck is up with frostbite .... I thought the whole thing of this game engine was destructible environments ( like BC2 ) ...... and why can't I still can't go prone with frostbite
Oh god no, adding time to the ESRB will just cause developers to slow everything down or strech everything out to make their game appear longer
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

FloppY_ wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Oh god no, adding time to the ESRB will just cause developers to slow everything down or strech everything out to make their game appear longer
oh no no .... I would have it sit up that this wouldn't be based on a showing of the game then come to conclusion that the game takes x amount of time

I would have an independent 3 party take like 30 gamers and sit down and play the game from start to finish and get an avg game time
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6727|Oxferd Ohire
would they all play normal difficulty?
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|5000|Ontario, Canada

RTHKI wrote:

Probably easy, so then they could say the game will take at least this long. They should do theaverage timeon easy, hard, normal, and any other difficulties.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

RTHKI wrote:

I would do it on easy ... noteing that taking the more difficult challenge should lengthen the game time

if it was my company that was the 3rd party ... I wouldn't be paying for my workers to play the same game on all challenges
FloppY_
­

SEREMAKER wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

oh no no .... I would have it sit up that this wouldn't be based on a showing of the game then come to conclusion that the game takes x amount of time

I would have an independent 3 party take like 30 gamers and sit down and play the game from start to finish and get an avg game time
Yet still... will cause sell-out companies like those making all the modern warfare games atm just make you walk longer, slower or simply create unskippable, long cutscenes to up their gametime rating
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

FloppY_ wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Yet still... will cause sell-out companies like those making all the modern warfare games atm just make you walk longer, slower or simply create unskippable, long cutscenes to up their gametime rating
it would be up to the developer to do with their game as they see fit ................ but it would be in the review on the 3rd party game that developer has know slowed - lengthen etc etc .... then let the developer handle the back lash of altering such product to decieve the public

look at Medal of Honor ..... while they've had sales, all the backlash for shotty server and extremely short SP ( along with other problems ) hasn't givin them a strong sale for this game and while they are hopeing X-mas sales will be better, I doubt they will ..... black ops will have the better numbers

I blame both deverlopers ... Danger Close for to short of game time and Dice for a disappointing MP ......... for the money on MP I would recommend BC2 over Medal of Honor on MP gaming
11 Bravo
Banned
hmmm the more i play this game the more i am not liking it.  it freezes a lot.  snipers have one shot kills but any other gun for the most part is half a mag.  maps are small except for one game mode.  meh.

will use this as a trade in for black ops
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6657

I was hoping the G3 would be an awesome gun.  It sucks.  Back to SVD/M21 for sniper class.
11 Bravo
Banned
ugh had enough of this crap.  trading it in today for COD black ops.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6681|Devon, England

SEREMAKER wrote:

I could go prone.
11 Bravo
Banned

FFLink wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

I could go prone.
in mulitplayer?  no you cant.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6681|Devon, England

11 Bravo wrote:

FFLink wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

I could go prone.
in mulitplayer?  no you cant.
Oh, I only tried the singleplayer.

So it's possible, they just don't want you to.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6657

You can also lean on SP...
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6487

balanced for lean, i like it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard