Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6739

Step 1: Form Party with Friends.
Step 2: Join Ground War
Step 3: Wait until it hits 12 people. At this point, the match timer will start counting down. At 3 seconds to go, someone will leave.
Step 4: All the other slots are suddenly taken, and the round begins. When the time to start hits two, you are kicked for 'host migration'.
Step 5: Wait 10 minutes for the game to end, because the slot you were just in is instantly taken.
Step 6: Rejoin game lobby at the start of next round.
Step 7: As 4000 people leave and rejoin, the map changes over and over as the server browser "merges lobbies".
Step 8: Play the exact same map again (Only you didn't play it because you got kicked out.) Friends are complaining about repetitiveness of Afghan.
Step 9: Return to lobby at end of the round and reform party.
Step 10: Join Ground War again.
Step 11: Wait until it fills up again.
Step 12: Load into the game. One of your friends will get angry, as he has been kicked for not being able to connect to the host.
Step 13: You're into the game and everything is working fine for a minute or two.
Step 14: The host leaves the game. The server attempts to change the host. On your server full of Australian players, there is one Americunt. Because he has a better internet connection/CPU, the entire server now has 20 ping.
Step 15: People will complain and abuse the Americunt, but he won't leave. You decide to leave first, and reform your party.
Step 16: Load into another Ground War.
Step 17: Everything, despite your greatest fears, works perfectly. You get in and start to play with perfect ping.
Step 18: Some moron comes up with his sprint knife. You get shanked.
Step 19: Some moron comes up with akimbo shotguns. You get fucked up.
Step 20: You get killed because your teammate run towards you as the enemy launches a predator missile. The enemy sees red squares having a tea party, and blows the living shit out of you.
Step 21: Leave the game, go cry deeply.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
Wait for the DLC to come out and you can throw in a few steps about getting kicked because you didn't buy the map pack, then wait for about 3-5 more DLC packs to come out until it's a very ridiculously high chance that you'll get kicked because you don't have the new maps. That's what happened with CoD: WaW, good thing I sold it before it got too bad though
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6777|Great Brown North
lol

ground war sucks tbh
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
How to join a server in CoD4.

Filter out Hardcore, Friendly Fire, and non-dedi servers, but you've already done that.

So...

1. Go to "Join Server
2. Hit "Get List"
3. Wait for it to finish finding servers, then hit the "sort by ping" button at the top
4. Click on a server.
5. Play until you get too bored or angry, usually not that long.
6. Lie to yourself that this game is good.
7. Take solace in the fact that it still could be worse.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6777|Great Brown North
people please leave a name on the karmaz, otherwise i can't lol at your silliness in an accurate and timely fashion

karamzyay wrote:

and a 4 vs 4 game is better. esp if its TDM. your logic fails again like every thread
to me ground war sucks because

a) it usually takes forever to join a match
b) after i finally get into a ground war match most of the time it's lagging

so i just avoid it altogether now

but please continue to make your anonymous idiotic comments

<3
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6298
i never play ground war anbd never have those problems

maybe switch ur game type
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6688|Devon, England
Team Hardcore is where it's at.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5902|CA
Sabotage for 15 minute games, assuming nobody plants the bomb.  Or, it'll just be a battle back and forth of planting and defusing.  100 points per plant/defuse, 1000 if you destroy the objective.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5506|America
Game styles rise and fall in popularity but there will always be Team Deathmatch.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California
ground war takes 1-2 minutes to find a game and start on the failbox
pc might have to step its game up!
baggs
+732|6202
I had full intentions of playing MW2 for a couple hours last night, logged in, 20 minutes later we still couldn't get a game started. Turned off PC.

I find it unbelievable really.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK

Mekstizzle wrote:

Wait for the DLC to come out and you can throw in a few steps about getting kicked because you didn't buy the map pack, then wait for about 3-5 more DLC packs to come out until it's a very ridiculously high chance that you'll get kicked because you don't have the new maps. That's what happened with CoD: WaW, good thing I sold it before it got too bad though
That was so annoying... i got the first one but left it at that. They should have made a map pack playlist only tbh, but that wouldn't encourage people to buy it then, would it?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
idk why people would want to play groundwar, CoD's always been better with fewer players.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard