Poll

Would you ever live with a homosexual?

Yes.62%62% - 22
No.37%37% - 13
Total: 35
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

Yeah I think living with an ugly girl is much more dangerous. It's quite plausible that you drink her to a vaguely attractive state, and then catch something/knock her up.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
plus, on the flipside of your argument, most gay men make excellent wing-men and assessors of females

their judgement isnt clouded by lust and other flippant desires

some of my gay friends have been the best evaluators and mediators of my female-choices

almost invaluably so.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6001|The Mitten

Macbeth wrote:

Would you ever have a homosexual roommate? Would you be able to live with the possibility that the homosexual man may try to rape you or try to seduce you one day?
tbh...

this sounds like an atg post.
EE (hats
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6108|eXtreme to the maX

Ghettoperson wrote:

Yeah I think living with an ugly girl is much more dangerous. It's quite plausible that you drink her to a vaguely attractive state, and then catch something/knock her up.
Yeah, there's no way I could be drunk enough for a bloke - except DonFck maybe and I'd have to be stoned too.

Uzique wrote:

plus, on the flipside of your argument, most gay men make excellent wing-men and assessors of females
They also have the best clothing advice.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-11-29 16:15:15)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

Uzique wrote:

their judgement isnt clouded by lust and other flippant desires

some of my gay friends have been the best evaluators and mediators of my female-choices

almost invaluably so.
True story. And largely they have some incredibly attractive female friends.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria
A hobo roommate?
No way, bums stink abominably!
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL
Yes

but I may not enjoy it if they're the flamboyant type
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6745|Reality
WTF kind of poll is this shit? FFS they are not rabid rampant sexual maniacs. I roomed with 3 guys in uni. Great, funny guys. One was a great cook. Another was a great musician and the other I am surprised he didn't catch fire because he was so flaming (ballet dancer). The funniest was when the dancer's sister came for a visit and we were asked not to 'reveal' anything. lol.

People are people regardless of their 'orientation.' You can get bad ones in every sampling.

I wonder what is next, a poll about whether you would have black people or Jews or Arabs or <insert random ethnicity here> as roommates?
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6723|Sydney, Australia
Get over your homophobia Macbeth.

Stubbee wrote:

WTF kind of poll is this shit?
Ditto.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard