Trel
+70|6698
It's a regular Karkand frag fest, on one of the 64-man 24/7 servers, and I figure a few rounds of commander seem like a good idea. I get commander, set up shop at the USMC base, and get to work at winning. 

Few minutes into the round, I notice I'm being shot. I'm thinking 'wtf? MEC got to our main base allready?' I caps-lock out of commander screen, frantically look around for hostiles and find... nothing. Just a friendly USMC player by the name of raz.dot with a pistol in my face.  It is now that I notice the many comments he has been making, such as:

raz.dot: can i have commander plz
raz.dot: trel i want commander

Now this was my first round as commander, and was fairly early in the round, a round in which we were clearly going to win, had allready capped the Hotel and was close to getting Square. Not wanting to deal with this guy, I just flatly say "I am commander this round" and nothing else.  I can't remember wether or not he hung around the Gas Station this round or not, but he shot me one more time and left me alone.

We won, very well too, 114-0. I figure 'sure, lets keep the streak alive.' I get commander again, and get back to work. Soon enough, I'm getting shot again.  He now begins to complain:

raz.dot: you said i could command
raz.dot: trel?????????????
raz.dot: .........................................
raz.dot: you said last round
raz.dot: i wand command

Now I never said I would let him command next round, and I was by no means "Commander Whoring." I find that if you win one round, you can have a shot at another.  I just ignore him, as our team is having a bit more trouble this round, and I'm trying to concentrate.

'You have been killed by raz.dot'

Thats when the shit hit the fan.  Throughout the course of this round, he TK'd me 6 times, which was a total of 90 seconds where I wasn't able to see command screen.  He hung around the gas station the entire time, not helping our team. He was a squad leader of one of the only 2 squads (we were bugged, couldn't form more than 2 squads, which makes his actions even worse) and had most of his squad constantly hang around the Gas Station and attempt unsuccessful mutiny votes against me.  He bitched, moaned, and acted like a child who couldn't have another cookie. We lost that round, but it was close. If his squad would have accepted orders or done ~anything~ we would have won.

As an afterthought, the next round I just wanted to mess with him. Grabbed commander, laughed at him, and then resigned.  Best part? He didn't even apply, and someone with a lower rank took over. He immediatly mutinied against the new commander.

raz.dot, I always thought you were an idiot from reading your forum posts, this just confirms it.

raz.dot, you are a fucking moron.
Good to be back.
jord
+2,382|6699|The North, beyond the wall.
what rank is he and what rank are you please?
Trel
+70|6698
http://bf2s.com/player/trel/            <--- Me
http://bf2s.com/player/raz.dot/       <--- Him

Both First Sergeants, though I fail to see how this matters.

Last edited by Trel (2006-02-09 09:31:26)

Good to be back.
SupRspi
+0|6681
Both first Sgt's.

I personally despise asinine such as this, but little you can do other than use your personaly "ignore idiots" filter.  Sucks.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6762|In your head
That guy sounds like a whiner. Just by reading the conversation you and him had.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6719
DUDE HE DID THAT TO ME TOOO except he didn't TK me. i hope you're talking about the same raz.dot that i saw cuz like he send a mutiny vote and we win. and next round he plays and gets mutinied cuz he arties one lone spec ops on our artillery
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6764|Reality

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

DUDE HE DID THAT TO ME TOOO except he didn't TK me. i hope you're talking about the same raz.dot that i saw cuz like he send a mutiny vote and we win. and next round he plays and gets mutinied cuz he arties one lone spec ops on our artillery
GOOD JOB arty one of your own spawn points!!!!
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6760
wow a 3,000 point spike in one day...........

edit: I find it funny people with low scores bitch about commander....  To me it seems like a noob posiition to take.  Squad leader is where its at

Last edited by Sigarms357 (2006-02-09 23:02:39)

KevinB550
+5|6737

Sigarms357 wrote:

wow a 3,000 point spike in one day...........
it could be as many as 3 days by the scale of the graph, which is likely seeing as his time went up 23.2 hours in the same graph interval. the site just seems to like crunching multiple days between one pair of vertical lines.

although... i wish i could rack up 1k+ points a day, i'd be a 1sgt by now
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6719

Stubbee wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

GOOD JOB arty one of your own spawn points!!!!
do you have bad reading comprehension? i didn't do it, and ireally don't understand what you're saying here stubbe
raz
+22|6685|England, UK
Ok, point one, almost every single accusation you wrote there was wayy over exadgerated. This story is completely twisted round and made me out to be the bad guy.

Here's the real story...

I joined the server and saw this guy was commander, i jumped in an apc  and thought to myself i'll try get it next round. Next round came, and he applied again, with him having abit more points than meat the time, he got it.. I asked him "Could i go commander please?", no reply.. I type the same thing again and still no reply. He is either blind or being very ignorant and ignoring me. So i wait another few mins and shoot him in the leg to get his attention, he takes command off as i saw him move and just said quote "I'm goin commander this round.", i say "ok, fine!" so i jump in a vehicle and head of out to cap some flags assuming that he won't be commander next round going off the comment he just made.

Next round FINALLY came, i apply commander.. Guess who was commander yet AGAIN for the 3rd round.. Trel.. I said to him "I thought you said you was just going commander that round", yet again.. no reply.. At this point i'm pissed and him ignoring me is only makin it worst, there is no vehicles in site so im stranded unless spending a long time SPRINTING all the way to the nearest flag. I tk him.. persists to ignore me, i tk him again.. Then he tk's me, at this point i say scew it i'm findin' another server.

Your comment about me killin you 6 times is obviously bull, this server we were playing on is 24/7 Karkand Superserver.co.uk, which i go on regularly auto kicks after 4 or 5 tk's.. How is this possible if i "supposedlly: (austing powers fingers)" tk'd you 6 times? I smell bull my friend, and all this SPAM, excessive dots and continuous typing you say i wrote is also bull. Your good at twisting a story and making people out to be the baddy i'll give you that.

I'm guessing your an only child, no? You're very selfish and need to grow up, and let other people have a go of things rather than  hogging.

Last edited by raz (2006-02-12 14:19:53)

Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6762|United States
I love how each person's story glorifies themselves.

Oh and, Raz?
https://img497.imageshack.us/img497/6540/rkb7to.png
I would work on my PhotoShopping skills if I were you.
Trel
+70|6698
Hahaha omg, this brought a tear to my eye I'm laughing so hard. Now I wish I did take screenshots to back it up.

First of all, you can't count. The round where you shot me in the leg was my first round as commander. I was only commander fully for 2 rounds, the first was a win, the second a loss. The second was where you DID TK me 6 times. Few with pistol, few with knife, and once running me over in an APC. It is true that the third round I did grab commander, AS I STATED PREVIOUSLY just to piss you off, but resigned shortly into the round because I did not want to deal with your bullshit.  I figured fine, give the baby his bottle.  Well guees what, you didn't even apply and someone of a lower rank took it. Nice one, asshat.

Second, yes I WAS ignoring you, as I was trying to command and I did not want to debate with you on how much you wanted to play commander that round.  Your idiotic comments that I have recreated with fairly high accuracy is what made me want to ignore you.

Third, the distance from the Gas Station to the Hotel is too far to sprint? Pussy. So what there are no vehicles to carry your papmered ass around in, hoof it and stfu.

Fourth, I died only 6 times that round.  None of the times were from enemey fire.  Now that I think about it, I was TK'd by someone in your squad once, who was then booted.  So ok, you got me there genious.  You only TK'd me 5 times, and had someone else TK me once for you.  Also, I never TK'd you, not ever.  And you did NOT leave to another server, you stuck around and continued to whine like a little girl.

Finally, no, I'm not an only child, and I find taking commander for two rounds hardly selfish.  What I do find selfish is not wanting to run on your own for a short distance but rather stand around with your thumb up your ass waiting for a vehicle.  What I do find selfish is shooting someone just to grab their attention so you can complain to them. What I do find selfish is attempting to skew MY story to better yourself, when the better thing to do would have been to just ignore me.  But you didn't, so thanks for proving my point.

Later. Look foward to your reply.
Good to be back.
Trel
+70|6698

Bert10099 wrote:

Oh and, Raz?
http://img497.imageshack.us/img497/6540/rkb7to.png
Owned, thought that pic did look a bit funny. Whats with the " . " in front of your name, huh?
Good to be back.
A=10
+-2|6808|U.K DURHAM
how fucking old are you who cares get over it more to the game than commander go kill some guys or defend a flag its more fun. tell the truth more guys need to defend flags more in bf2 then if you do that some fucktard will call you a camper for trying to keep your own flag. you just cant win at this game with some of the crying twats about now. go play pac man ffs and let us who love this game play it.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6671|Keyboard
If someone doesn't reply you, what makes you think that silence = yes or I'll let you command next round (which is your case) ? Just to make sure, I'll quote your text:

So i wait another few mins and shoot him in the leg to get his attention, he takes command off as i saw him move and just said quote "I'm goin commander this round.", i say "ok, fine!" so i jump in a vehicle and head of out to cap some flags assuming that he won't be commander next round going off the comment he just made.

Or maybe you are going beyond my thoughts and you just asked him via telepathic waves or something else. If thats the case I'll STFU.
A=10
+-2|6808|U.K DURHAM
lol
raz
+22|6685|England, UK

Bert10099 wrote:

Oh and, Raz?
Mine is genuanly the REAL story..

..and nah, i REALLY did ..

https://ryansimages.20m.com/ss1.JPG
A=10
+-2|6808|U.K DURHAM
dont post about every 1 you kill will you
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6734|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs

raz wrote:

Your comment about me killin you 6 times is obviously bull, this server we were playing on is 24/7 Karkand Superserver.co.uk, which i go on regularly auto kicks after 4 or 5 tk's.. How is this possible if i "supposedlly: (austing powers fingers)" tk'd you 6 times? I smell bull my friend, and all this SPAM, excessive dots and continuous typing you say i wrote is also bull. Your good at twisting a story and making people out to be the baddy i'll give you that.
wrong answer, servers count how many punishes you've got, and not how many teamkills in total/
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6762|United States

raz wrote:

Bert10099 wrote:

Oh and, Raz?
Mine is genuanly the REAL story..

..and nah, i REALLY did ..

http://ryansimages.20m.com/ss1.JPG
Can you post us the whole SS?
Trel
+70|6698

HAHAHAHA.

"REMOTE LINKING FORBIDDEN - This host does not support remote linking of images or files for free accounts - PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT"

Priceless. Almost as good as the ImageShack frog.

Last edited by Trel (2006-02-12 14:39:26)

Good to be back.
raz
+22|6685|England, UK

Trel wrote:

Hahaha omg, this brought a tear to my eye I'm laughing so hard. Now I wish I did take screenshots to back it up.

First of all, you can't count. The round where you shot me in the leg was my first round as commander. I was only commander fully for 2 rounds, the first was a win, the second a loss. The second was where you DID TK me 6 times. Few with pistol, few with knife, and once running me over in an APC. It is true that the third round I did grab commander, AS I STATED PREVIOUSLY just to piss you off, but resigned shortly into the round because I did not want to deal with your bullshit.  I figured fine, give the baby his bottle.  Well guees what, you didn't even apply and someone of a lower rank took it. Nice one, asshat.

Second, yes I WAS ignoring you, as I was trying to command and I did not want to debate with you on how much you wanted to play commander that round.  Your idiotic comments that I have recreated with fairly high accuracy is what made me want to ignore you.

Third, the distance from the Gas Station to the Hotel is too far to sprint? Pussy. So what there are no vehicles to carry your papmered ass around in, hoof it and stfu.

Fourth, I died only 6 times that round.  None of the times were from enemey fire.  Now that I think about it, I was TK'd by someone in your squad once, who was then booted.  So ok, you got me there genious.  You only TK'd me 5 times, and had someone else TK me once for you.  Also, I never TK'd you, not ever.  And you did NOT leave to another server, you stuck around and continued to whine like a little girl.

Finally, no, I'm not an only child, and I find taking commander for two rounds hardly selfish.  What I do find selfish is not wanting to run on your own for a short distance but rather stand around with your thumb up your ass waiting for a vehicle.  What I do find selfish is shooting someone just to grab their attention so you can complain to them. What I do find selfish is attempting to skew MY story to better yourself, when the better thing to do would have been to just ignore me.  But you didn't, so thanks for proving my point.

Later. Look foward to your reply.
Ok, you just contredicetd yourself, and no don't go back and edit quick. You just said you edmited to doin 3 round commander, then you said I don't find myself selfish for TWO rounds of commander. Dude, your trippin' your liein', your all over the place.

I DID leave the servers, and one of my teammates killed you? BULLSHIT. I didn't know ANYONE in that server at the time and i did't type anything to influence him. You ARE selfish, and your post just proves it.

YOU NEED TO GROW UP, I've finished with this thread, go find some other person to abuse and lie about.

-Peace.
raz
+22|6685|England, UK
Two more thing..

https://img497.imageshack.us/img497/8827/ss10qu.jpg

[DEI]Bart wrote:

raz wrote:

wrong answer, servers count how many punishes you've got, and not how many teamkills in total/
You think he FROGAVE me? ..being the asswhole that he is..

You GOTTA be kiddin' me.

Last edited by raz (2006-02-12 14:42:20)

Trel
+70|6698
My god, you really are retarded. I said two FULL rounds. The third round I grabbed it just to irk you off, and I resigned shortly into the round.

Quoting myslef for truth:

Trel wrote:

Please oh please, where does it say I was commander fully for three rounds?
Good to be back.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard