step
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251
lol

corporate dudes at SXSW shut-down the sound/venue half-way through skream's set at the end of the evening.

a very pissed off (and pissed up) skream gets annoyed and throws the ($1800 a piece) CDJ's into the crowd, to disappear into the austin night

haha

mind you sounds like he was playing an horrific set

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-23 18:24:21)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251
such fucking greatness

those rhodes
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251
she works the long nights

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-31 14:48:30)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251
uk techno reconnects with post-punk roots

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6149|what

You need to listen to some more obscure dubstep.

The above page is full of shit.

Try this:

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251
omg you're so good at trolling!!!!!!!!!! did you learn that joke on reddit dave!!!!

you should wear more all-black costumes to the beach! it does make you look like the local clown!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251
honestly did you smile or giggle to yourself when you submitted that link? what was the thought process? "hehe, got them!". roc18 doesn't even bother making deadmau5/skrillex jokes anymore. you're on a level technically below his ambition. jesus. hang yourself.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6149|what

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

"hehe, got them!"
>implying anyone other than you posts in this thread
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251
huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251
what impelled you to post in this thread? are you intimidated or annoyed other people have actual music tastes, and you still listen to the same sort of music 14 year old goth boys do?
Roc18
`
+655|5787|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

honestly did you smile or giggle to yourself when you submitted that link? what was the thought process? "hehe, got them!". roc18 doesn't even bother making deadmau5/skrillex jokes anymore. you're on a level technically below his ambition. jesus. hang yourself.
Skrillex was in an emo band and dresses like one, I can't get past how stupid that is. I don't know how the fuck he got with Ellie Goulding.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251
yeah i dunno, i mean if you produce dance music you can't dress emo! you've got to wear baggy cargo pants and t-shirts saying "i heart molly" on them. goddamn! cannot believe this guy doesn't dress exactly according to the music he listens to and plays.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6102|eXtreme to the maX

AussieReaper wrote:

You need to listen to some more obscure dubstep.

The above page is full of shit.

Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnwfTHpnGLY
I think I like Skrillex better than Deadmouse.

Could you post some links to swing me either way?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251
skrillex is a much better producer, technically. still don't care for his music but deadmau5 is extremely bland and generic.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5175|Sydney

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Skrillex was in an emo band and dresses like one, I can't get past how stupid that is. I don't know how the fuck he got with Ellie Goulding.
You are such a shallow and bland individual. Bean counting suits you to a tee.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251
he's just jealous because he has a fetish for white hipster chicks and the only ones that will date black dudes are crackwhores
Roc18
`

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

he's just jealous because he has a fetish for white hipster chicks and the only ones that will date black dudes are crackwhores
Wow you hit that nail right on the head

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

I dub this the 'Uzique music thread'. That said: I just discovered Phoenix. I know I am late to the party but I really like their album Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix.

Do you approve? Also my favorite song is by far this one.

Hope I'm not sucking the white man's cock more than usual.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251
yeah dub it my thread cause no one else wants to post about dubstep or electronic music in that spectrum

also what the fuck does that hipster-pitchfork band have to do with the thread title?

Roc18
`
People don't post in this thread because you're so hip and up to date with all the "trendy" "underground" dubstep/electronic music that we can't keep up.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251
lol u so fuckin mad

anyone else can post dubstep music in here. i'm not stopping you americans having a discussion about skrillex's latest song with ellie goulding. go nuts.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard