Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|3994|San Angelo, TX
Is it just me or can any of you smell the stench of that forum seeping through a broken sewer pipe or something into this forum?  People making newslink threads and debating this, that and the other all while neglecting the fact that this is the one part of the forum where cool shit is supposed to go, not gay shit. Instead of making a wall o' text ala D&ST style, I shall make my point with the clever use of lists and charts.  No need to argue my point, instead I will use scientific charts and graphs to make it fact.  Speaking of facts, here is a trufact....

A Trufact:
D&ST eats it's own poops.

Here are some scientific charts.

Fig 1-1: As you can see, D&ST spends most of it's time sucking, with a few brief moments of win, albeit very rare ones.
https://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2893/pie1.jpg

Fig 1-2: The basis of chart 1-1 can be attributed to this chart, which shows basically why, D&ST is a bucket of walrus vomit.
https://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6235/pie2.jpg

Fig 1-3: This chart shows why D&ST is a bucket of walrus vomit.  Simply put, the quality of poster in said forum
https://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1930/pie3.jpg

Fig 1-4: This chart shows why the users suck so much.  Because the only good posters are mods and the only reason they are mods is because they are good posters. Everyone else is shitty at internet.  See how that works chillren?
https://img504.imageshack.us/img504/7968/pie4.jpg

Fig 1-5: This chart shows the ratio of boring/pointless threads to actual interesting ones that kick ass.  All values are approximate.
https://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5403/bar1hw.jpg

Fig 1-6: The following shows the actual amount of debating.  Notice the sharp decline, this is about the time most of the "unpopular" posters were banned and the discussion arena turned into a dick sucking contest.  Stay tuned for my next thread which will be a petition to rename D&ST to "Place To Agree With Others And Be Bored & Serious Talk" or "PTAWOABB&ST"
https://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7752/linegraph.jpg

Fig 1-7: Chart showing that the more boring D&ST gets, the more unoriginal newslink and "discuss" threads leak onto EE.
https://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4417/linegraph2m.jpg

Fig 1-8: Boobies, cars and fire explosions
https://img264.imageshack.us/img264/106/zingo.jpg

Fig 1-9: Not sure, but it looks important and I'm sure it makes a good point if you give it a chance and stare at it long enough
https://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9444/finalanswer.jpg

Quiz
How long does it take 5 D&ST guys to get a mexican girl pregnant?  See below for answer.

How to make a successful D&ST Thread in 6 easy steps:

Step 1.  Read the news.
Step 2. Ctrl+C
Step 3. Open bf2s forums/D&ST/post new topic
Step 4. Ctrl+V+Enter+Discuss
Step 5. Watch people argue from 2-3 hours about nothing really, collect 4-5 karma points.
Step 6. Go back to reading news.  Await next semi-interesting tidbit or news.


How to become a very popular D&ST'r in 5 easy steps:

Step 1.  Follow steps 1-6 above.
Step 2. Agree with already existing popular people such as ATG, Kmarion, CameronPoe etc.
Step 3. Disagree with lowing, usmarine, or CameronPoe (CP, is kinda like a bi-sexual, he can go either way)(also, lol CP)(also lol bi-sexuals)
Step 4. Receive overNINETHOUSAAAAAAND karma from the same 4 people agreeing with you over the course of several years.
Step 5. Profit!! 

You now have a large number next to your name that grants you many credibilities and powers.  Such powers may be but are not limited too: having people believe everything you say, street credz, popularity, the ability to kill communists with your penis, amazing woman skillz, mod status, admin status and/or the amazing ability to come into EE and magically transform it into a very dull and boring place by turning it into a miniature D&ST by banning all of the interesting people and replacing them with debater drones from the planet ZeroxIBM7.

With your new found powers you may also notice that some of your physical attributes will change as well.  Not to be alarmed, suddenly having a gigantic penis may seem scary at first but just remember, and stay confident, that you will never use it.


Another Trufact:
D&ST prefers charcoal to propane powered grills.  This is an incorrect decision.

Quiz answer: None, they are all gay and would only argue amongst each other on wether or not to deport her or give her free goverment health care.  Then they would have gaysex with each other and eat their own poops again.

nb4h8rs
https://alanisgood.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/1236664538680-300x273.jpg

EE-POWER, EE-PRIDE  HEIL EE!!



Also, I just made a better argument for an opinion (nay, FACT), than anyone ever did in D&ST.


Submitted for your approval by Dr. Strangelove:
https://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m182/DoctaStrangelove/dst_responses.jpg

Last edited by Iconic Irony (2009-11-24 18:21:13)

baggs
Member
+732|4923
I've yet to contribute to D&ST so i agree with you in principle, seems like a lot of piss and wind in there.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|5172|The Twilight Zone
Chuy gonna ban u again
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|5186
I am Doctor Strangelove and I approve this message.
ghettoperson
Member
+1,943|5367

Dude charcoal is far superior to propane. Propane is great for cooking fast, but charcoal tastes much better.
aimless
Member
+166|4843|Texas
Charcoal tastes awful.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,609|5339|London, England
how long did it take you making all of that
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|3994|San Angelo, TX

Mekstizzle wrote:

how long did it take you making all of that
42
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|5226
sticky
baggs
Member
+732|4923
most informative post in years.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|5216

10/10, would read again.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,609|5339|London, England
I was also expecting some boobs, cool cars and explosions in this topic
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|5186

Mekstizzle wrote:

I was also expecting some boobs, cool cars and explosions in this topic
https://rocksoft.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/explosion054.jpg

If I posted boobs I'd get banned.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|4991
lmao'd all the way
Dauntless
Admin
+2,235|5461|London

I didn't read all that but yes it sucks, internet arguments in general suck and I don't see the point of them.

No one ever changes their opinion about anything and both sides just keep rewording the same point over and over page after page.

I love arguing in real life though, sometimes if i'm on the fence about something and someone feels strongly one way about it, I take the opposite point of view just to argue with someone. But on the internet it's just dull.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
ghettoperson
Member
+1,943|5367

aimless wrote:

Charcoal tastes awful.
Wrong.
baggs
Member
+732|4923
bar the boobs exclusion, this thread is now winrar.

thx Dr.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|5319|132 and Bush

Interesting topic. Let's debate it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Dauntless
Admin
+2,235|5461|London

Please, if you can't keep a level head this forum is not for you...
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|5345|UK
I doubt that I have much more than 20 posts in D&ST, thus I have no idea what you're talking about.

Correction: I have 215 posts in D&ST. Which is 1.9% of my total posts.

Interesting stuff: 87% of CameronPoe's posts are in D&ST. ATG: 58%.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|5216

baggs wrote:

bar the boobs exclusion, this thread is now winrar.

thx Dr.
https://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/springbreak.jpg

closest i could find from work
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,609|5339|London, England
You get those people that never venture into DAST and those that never venture outside, slowly FEOS managed to crawl out of the DAST dungeon but lowing is still in there and refuses to leave
baggs
Member
+732|4923

burnzz wrote:

baggs wrote:

bar the boobs exclusion, this thread is now winrar.

thx Dr.
http://patdollard.com/wp-content/upload … gbreak.jpg

closest i could find from work
a hard earned karma, my last one in fact.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|5216

Mekstizzle wrote:

DAST dungeon but lowing is still in there and refuses to leave
ill not miss his presence - in fact, we have his shifty son posting in EE now . . .
Dauntless
Admin
+2,235|5461|London

ATGs topics are like the comic relief in D&ST

https://www.jessicadunton.com/blog/TinfoilHat.jpg

Last edited by Dauntless (2009-11-24 14:42:32)

https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard