iamubernoob
+1|5380
The floors in my game are gone, completely see through. It's really hard to play because I can't see mountains or anything, I've tried lowering all my settings, which worked for one game then it started again.

It's really annoying. Has anyone else had this problem and found a fix for it?

EDIT: Tried reinstalling 4 times.
EDIT: I've had this problem while having 3 different OS, Windows XP, windows 7 32 bit, and now on Windows 7 64 bit.

Last edited by iamubernoob (2009-11-24 12:39:43)

jord
+2,382|6686|The North, beyond the wall.
Reinstall.
iamubernoob
+1|5380
I've also reinstalled 4 times. Forgot to put that up there...
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

Maybe your video card is screwed? How long have you had it? What are its temperatures?
iamubernoob
+1|5380
I've had it about 1 year. The temp when it's not doing anything is ~42c and highest I've seen it get when playing games is ~60c.

I don't think my video card is messed because games like crysis and Modern Warfare 2 work just fine.
I've also looked around on the official BF2 forums and a bunch of people are having this problem as well.

Last edited by iamubernoob (2009-11-24 12:53:40)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

Hmm, not sure what to tell you. When you reinstalled, did you completely get rid of everything related to bf2? And I assume you re-patched to 1.5 as well?
jord
+2,382|6686|The North, beyond the wall.

iamubernoob wrote:

I've had it about 1 year. The temp when it's not doing anything is ~42c and highest I've seen it get when playing games is ~60c.

I don't think my video card is messed because games like crysis and Modern Warfare 2 work just fine.
I'd play them instead then...

They're 3 times better.

I assume.
iamubernoob
+1|5380

mtb0minime wrote:

Hmm, not sure what to tell you. When you reinstalled, did you completely get rid of everything related to bf2? And I assume you re-patched to 1.5 as well?
Yes, two of those reinstalls were done because I switched to a different OS, got rid of everything then reinstalled, patched to 1.5 recovered my account and starting play but the floors were still messed up.

EDIT: I don't like crysis that much and MW2 get pretty boring when you have to spend 30 mins waiting to get into a server which almost always lags.

Last edited by iamubernoob (2009-11-24 12:56:26)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard