S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6509|Montucky
I carry concealed.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6759

ATG wrote:

That's why I don't post much after I start a thread. I know what you are bringing Dillweed. It is usually about as meaningful as the drivel Obama spews.
You don't post much after starting a thread cos they are rubbish, biased, anti obama crap that can usually be shot down after about 30 seconds.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6520|Global Command

BN wrote:

ATG wrote:

That's why I don't post much after I start a thread. I know what you are bringing Dillweed. It is usually about as meaningful as the drivel Obama spews.
You don't post much after starting a thread cos they are rubbish, biased, anti obama crap that can usually be shot down after about 30 seconds.
The generalization gene is a pure sigh of utter idiocy. Again, a user left at the water trough, too dumb and lazy to drink.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6559|Mountains of NC

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Should we make fertilizer illegal? A disgruntled outsider named Timothy McVeigh thought he'd solve all his problems by blowing up a federal building.
we could also make airplanes illegal
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6759

ATG wrote:

BN wrote:

ATG wrote:

The generalization gene is a pure sigh of utter idiocy. Again, a user left at the water trough, too dumb and lazy to drink.
Another quality post. Add it to the list of many.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5693|College Park, MD

SEREMAKER wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Should we make fertilizer illegal? A disgruntled outsider named Timothy McVeigh thought he'd solve all his problems by blowing up a federal building.
splendid idea, maybe outlaw baseball bats too
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

splendid idea, maybe outlaw baseball bats too
I'm going after sporks .................. sleeper cells greatest weapon
ATG
Banned

BN wrote:

ATG wrote:

BN wrote:

Look, I was trying to say it nicely, but the fact is I don't care what you think.

You are ill-informed and frankly, the user note somebody else gave you fits; " smart ass ". Biased? Well fucking duh you idiot, this is a place to express opinions, not a goddamned news channel. Of the hundreds of DST threads I have made you are going to say seriously that they were all rubish? That just proves to me you are a blithering idiot.

As for Obama and the political suicide bombers that make up the democrat party I can only say again that I really don't care what you think. I know what is going on.

You may or may not be an American, I don't have enough interest to look at your ip. Some here who are not American like AR and cyborg and serge (rip) can and do contribute intelligently to political discussion. There are many others. You do not fit that mold.

As usmarine would say

So....

And you fill in the blank.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6759

ATG wrote:

BN wrote:

ATG wrote:

Look, I was trying to say it nicely, but the fact is I don't care what you think.

You are ill-informed and frankly, the user note somebody else gave you fits; " smart ass ". Biased? Well fucking duh you idiot, this is a place to express opinions, not a goddamned news channel. Of the hundreds of DST threads I have made you are going to say seriously that they were all rubish? That just proves to me you are a blithering idiot.

As for Obama and the political suicide bombers that make up the democrat party I can only say again that I really don't care what you think. I know what is going on.

You may or may not be an American, I don't have enough interest to look at your ip. Some here who are not American like AR and cyborg and serge (rip) can and do contribute intelligently to political discussion. There are many others. You do not fit that mold.

As usmarine would say

So....

And you fill in the blank.
You don't care what I think? You sure spend a lot of time posting about people who's opinions you don't care about.

Keep the good stuff coming. I always enjoy your threads. They are like film with Nicholas Cage; you know it can't be good and you just end up feeling sorry for them.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6712|Sydney, Australia
Although I must admit, after seeing something like this - http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b02_1258670061 - I was always hoping that someone would just shoot one of the dumb fucks.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6140|'straya

mcminty wrote:

Although I must admit, after seeing something like this - http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b02_1258670061 - I was always hoping that someone would just shoot one of the dumb fucks.
Wow. They sure are tough. I liked the part where they push a 6 year old over...
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Wow. They sure are tough. I liked the part where they push a 6 year old over...
If they got shot, the shooter would probably be accused of a hate crime. The kids are only pushing people around because of the environment they were raised in!

Also lol, I bet if the assailants were white and the majority of their victims were black, you'd be seeing this non-stop on CNN with Al and Jesse crying about how evil the white man is. Send those Somali assholes back to where they came from.

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2009-11-21 00:46:49)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX

ATG wrote:

As usmarine would say

So....
....stop using this forum as your personal whining blog and GTFO?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6165|Sydney | ♥

guns should be for cops only. Period.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Benzin
+576|5990
Thread it too long, and I'm not going to read the whole thing.

But this whole "Open Carry" thing - the guy is in the middle of the fucking suburbs. What the hell does he think is going to happen? Al Qaeda is going to come parachuting in at any moment to attack? Gang bangers are going to drive up and start shooting everyone? Fuck sakes. It's southern California, not the Congo.

I think most people in the US are a bit stupidly gun-crazy. The guy in the video was an absolute asshole, too - Mr. Freedom Fighter. Whatever.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6640

mcminty wrote:

It'd be nice if they got shot, but at the same time, at least they're just pushing people over. If that'd been the UK they'd have probably just beat the shit out of random people and then said innit blud.
ATG
Banned

Dilbert_X wrote:

ATG wrote:

As usmarine would say

So....
....stop using my forum as your personal whining blog and GTFO?
How about you gtfo. I can assist you with that.
13rin
+977|6470

CapnNismo wrote:

Thread it too long, and I'm not going to read the whole thing.

But this whole "Open Carry" thing - the guy is in the middle of the fucking suburbs. What the hell does he think is going to happen?
Nothing.  That's probably why it's unloaded.  But it's his and his right.  However what if he did need it?  Shit happens.  meh' fuck that.  Life happens.  Either you're prepared or your not.  Just stay behind me and it will all be ok.

CN wrote:

I think most people in the US are a bit stupidly gun-crazy. The guy in the video was an absolute asshole, too - Mr. Freedom Fighter. Whatever.
Define "gun-crazy" for me please.  The guy didn't want to be hassled by the cops.  Maybe a crooked cop raped his mom or something.  You don't know, but your quick to judge him.  Mr. Freedom Fighter?  Please.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6839|"Frisco"

A short summary of the open carry rules in CA:

- You may carry an unloaded firearm in plainview
- "Unloaded" means:
    - Semi-auto: no round in the chamber nor rounds in the magazine if in the magazine well
    - Revolver: no rounds in the spindle
- "Plainview" means it must be vissible from at least 3 of 4 views (ie, in front, behind, and to one side)

You are allowed to carry ammunition -- ready to fire. IE: A loaded magazine or a speed loader (for a revolver). For a semi, it's generally best to carry with the magwell empty on your strong hand and ready to load mag on your weak hand. With a minimal amount of training you can load and cock a gun to the ready position in about 2 seconds or less. (If you want to be even faster, you can holster the weapon with the action open (slide back) to save a second or so).

Why do it: Everyone is going to have their own reasons; most commonly though is simply because it's one of their rights to do so. Often you'll also here: "Just in case something does happen and I need to protect myself, family, or property", "To get educate people that guns aren't evil, just that some evil people have guns" or "because I have a small dick". No wait, probably not that last one...

On being a jerk. If you do a bit of research, people in CA have a really hard time carrying. For a very long time, with so little carry going on, authorities in CA have come to the assumption that they are the only ones allowed to carry weapons (similarly, citizens are scared when they see it). Some police, sheriffs, and even mall cops will arrest, detain, harass, and threaten legally open carrying citizens for hours on end. And in general, when interacting with the police its always a good idea to keep your mouth shut without proper legal guidance -- don't let you ignorance get you in trouble you could have avoided simply by shutting the fuck up.

On carrying a video camera: It's considered safe practice to carry some sort of recording device. If something DOES occur, you want more than your word against that of the officer's. And considering the number of bad run-ins CA open-carry persons have gone through, it's simply prudent to do so. As other's have noted, in states where open-carry is normal (and CC is too) this is simply not an issue.
13rin
+977|6470

chuyskywalker wrote:

A short summary of the open carry rules in CA:

- You may carry an unloaded firearm in plainview
- "Unloaded" means:
    - Semi-auto: no round in the chamber nor rounds in the magazine if in the magazine well
    - Revolver: no rounds in the spindle
- "Plainview" means it must be vissible from at least 3 of 4 views (ie, in front, behind, and to one side)

You are allowed to carry ammunition -- ready to fire. IE: A loaded magazine or a speed loader (for a revolver). For a semi, it's generally best to carry with the magwell empty on your strong hand and ready to load mag on your weak hand. With a minimal amount of training you can load and cock a gun to the ready position in about 2 seconds or less. (If you want to be even faster, you can holster the weapon with the action open (slide back) to save a second or so).

Why do it: Everyone is going to have their own reasons; most commonly though is simply because it's one of their rights to do so. Often you'll also here: "Just in case something does happen and I need to protect myself, family, or property", "To get educate people that guns aren't evil, just that some evil people have guns" or "because I have a small dick". No wait, probably not that last one...

On being a jerk. If you do a bit of research, people in CA have a really hard time carrying. For a very long time, with so little carry going on, authorities in CA have come to the assumption that they are the only ones allowed to carry weapons (similarly, citizens are scared when they see it). Some police, sheriffs, and even mall cops will arrest, detain, harass, and threaten legally open carrying citizens for hours on end. And in general, when interacting with the police its always a good idea to keep your mouth shut without proper legal guidance -- don't let you ignorance get you in trouble you could have avoided simply by shutting the fuck up.

On carrying a video camera: It's considered safe practice to carry some sort of recording device. If something DOES occur, you want more than your word against that of the officer's. And considering the number of bad run-ins CA open-carry persons have gone through, it's simply prudent to do so. As other's have noted, in states where open-carry is normal (and CC is too) this is simply not an issue.
Hmm.  That was you walking your dog!!!

I wonder if FL had an open carry the public would react the same way.  Do you know the reasoning why the gun must be unloaded?  You see many Californians carrying?  I guess if one goes through the trouble of carrying a gun they might as well grab the camera, cell phones nowadays pretty much do it.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6839|"Frisco"

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Do you know the reasoning why the gun must be unloaded?  You see many Californians carrying?
Because CA has some of the most ridiculous gun rules ever. For example, my Keltec rifle here is perfectly legal. However, if I add a foregrip, it become illegal. Whaa?! Or if I add a pistol grip instead of the rifle stock it's then illegal. >.< Guns in CA get banned simply for 'looking scary', not for any practical reason. As an example: you can't purchase .50 caliber rifles -- why? Because they could be used in crimes....yeah, all the gangs have been jumping out of their socks to purchase non-concealable, 26 lbs. rifles for 2-3,000 $ with bullets that cost about 2-5$ per shot.

Secondly, no, you hardly ever see anyone open carry -- but I was only aware of open carry while living in SF and I am sure you'd get the shit harassed out of you if you did it there. Why? Take as an example: "San Francisco County" is a "may issue" CCW county. Meaning that if the Sheriff deems it so, they may issue you a CCW permit -- in the last 20 years only about 5 have been issued. With an attitude like that towards concealed carry, think about how they feel about open carry
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
$2,000? hahah, isn't it more to the tune of $9,000?
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

$2,000? hahah, isn't it more to the tune of $9,000?
I can get you a Beowulf .50 for $2,200
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6430|King Of The Islands

tazz. wrote:

guns should be for cops only. Period.
But how do we tell them when they're wrong?
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
mikkel
+383|6592

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

We can outlaw guns, but there are so many of them "in the system" that it wouldn't matter. And if criminals are dead-set on using a gun, they will find a way to get one. Things being illegal haven't stopped the drug trade.
Simply an observation;

We can deport illegal aliens, but there are so many of them "in the system" that it wouldn't matter. And if aliens are dead-set on getting in the country, they will find a way to get in. Things being illegal haven't stopped firearms related violence.
It strikes me as odd that many of the same people who would agree with the first statement would disagree with the second statement, while still agreeing with the suffixed rationale. I realise that the comparison isn't direct in the way that it is described, but I do not think that it's a stretch to imagine that the rationale used against enacting legislation would also be used to argue against enforcing it.

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I read a report the other day that said the majority of guns used against police officers were illegally acquired. Not at gun shows, not at gun shops, but illegally acquired.
What are you going for with this sentence?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard