Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6679|NT, like Mick Dundee

Yesterday I was sent a death threat, pretty sure the source was somebody from these forums. Either that or somebody with way to much time on their hands. My point is if somebody wants to threaten me, please carry out said threat.

Bit odd though, being threatend with death over a forum....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
xXMMMSXx
+24|6672
Lmfao!!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6789|Noizyland

What did it say? I always like death threats, been threatned a few times too.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6720|Antarctica
Lol
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6781|Canader , eh?
ive been cursed by a guy on BF2 that says he is a Voodoo preist...that might explain the chunk of glass through my head

no..j/k..nothing happened but he did actually curse me for TKing him...
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6697|Stillwater, Ok
And how would they track you down?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6761|The United Center
lmao.
xXMMMSXx
+24|6672
This is Gold.

Post the message in full, Maybe we can spot some characteristics.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6687|Colorado
pretty sure? why not report the addy to admin, or to your ip provider, or to the police if you actually feel threatened.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Thats the thing, I dont feel threatend, I laughted my ass off. My Dad gets death threats from hardline Neo-Cons in America regularly so... its a family joke. I dont really care.

I would be REALLY REALLY surprised if they found me. I live in the N.T of Australia 300km up a dirt track that is blocked for half the year. Nobody has ever heard of the towns name and only the aeroport is marked on the maps... Makes for shitty pings

-EDIT-

Subject of E-mail: you are gay

Body of E-mail: Fuck you litl bitch I will kill you tomorrow

See why I am not worried...

2nd -EDIT-

[email protected]

Address doesnt exist as far as I know, a friend of mine said it is possible to bounce an E-mail of other accounts to make them untraceable though...

Last edited by Flecco (2006-02-08 23:48:39)

Flecco
iPod is broken.

Oh yes, that isnt exactly what it says, I added the grammar to it... Verbatim message as follows

fuck you you litl bitch, i will kill you tommorow

A forward of the same message arrived at the same time as the original... Any techies out there recognise such a technique?

-EDIT-

The message and the forward were recieved about 1 second apart...

I can no longer get to the BF2S home page

Last edited by Flecco (2006-02-08 23:57:04)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6789|Noizyland

That's nothing. I was told by someone to my face that they wouldn't stop their car for me if they saw me crossing the street. Also another one, and I quote, "Just fuck off or I'll set you on fire."
Many more, but I can't remember them.

It was when I was working for Meridian Energy when they were making a power generation proposal, (New Zealnders will know this as Project Aqua,) which a bunch of loud south islanders in the Waitaki Valley didn't really like. Actually it was a small minority, but they were loud and the supporters were quiet. Still, I got many death threats, especially because my name, Seay, is the same as the person who was the 'spokesperson' for that project, (my Dad.) There was a "Seay no to Aqua" sign on the road, which I would have thought was clever if five year olds wern't using the same pun on me when I started school.
https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/Tyferra/seayno.jpg
That's my Dad in the corner.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Flecco
iPod is broken.

That, my Kiwi friend, is fucked up.

PS Kiwi's rock, ever met a man called Peter Kimber or perhaps his son David? Kiwi hunters I know, they annualy migrate back and forth from Oz to NZ and back to avoid NZ's winter...
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6713|NCFSU2
Maybe the guy meant in-game? Who knows.

Anyway, just keep doing what you're doing: not caring! People may make threats, but will hardly enact them. When it comes down to it, people are too chicken-shit to actually kill someone if they haven't had the training and conditioning to do it. Sure, there are mass murdeerers, but the common man won't kill for nothing.

Last edited by DeadboyUSMC (2006-02-09 00:33:42)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6761|The United Center

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

Maybe the guy meant in-game? Who knows.

Anyway, just keep doing what you're doing: not caring! People may make threats, but will hardly enact them. When it comes down to it, people are too chicken-shit to actually kill someone if they haven't had the training and conditioning to it. Sure, there are mass murdeerers, but the common man won't kill for nothing.
rofl.  yeah, hes totally going to come to your server and TK you.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6847

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

And how would they track you down?
Actually, that is very simple.
All I need is an IP and I can find out exactly where you live.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6715
It was I that threatened you, and I will not rest until you are dead.

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die...

*edit* not really, for those that dont understand the reference.

Last edited by Skruples (2006-02-09 02:49:40)

Badvock
Squishing Your Head
+1|6691|Bolton UK
lol Skruples, u think Flecco has six fingers??
OpsChief
+101|6690|Southern California
It was outside of the game from an inappropriate location. Taunting should remain in-game.

You should report it because if he finds out he can't find your hideaway there in the outback he might be able to find someone else who pisses him off that lives downtown. Maybe he meant in game kills but if you are murdered tomorrow don't let it be me who said 'ignore it'.

@skruples lol  "you are such a nice fellow it will be a shame to kill you"   man we just never hear insults like that in BF2...no style at all.
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6799|Anaheim, CA

OpsChief wrote:

@skruples lol  "you are such a nice fellow it will be a shame to kill you"   man we just never hear insults like that in BF2...no style at all.
So very true . . . and so very sad!

Last edited by GuliblGuy (2006-02-09 14:57:59)

gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6736|England

TrollmeaT wrote:

pretty sure? why not report the addy to admin, or to your ip provider, or to the police if you actually feel threatened.
Hahaha i feel threatened by your sig
Esker
+1|6741
Well if he does kill you make sure you punish him for being a n00b.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6693|Broadlands, VA
One time a guy resigned his positiojn.  In his resignation letter he closed it with "May God Have Mercy On Your Soul."

I felt very thretened.  In a past life he was an Air Force Librarian.
CRUSHER
+-1|6729

Flecco wrote:

Thats the thing, I dont feel threatend, I laughted my ass off. My Dad gets death threats from hardline Neo-Cons in America regularly so... its a family joke. I dont really care.

I would be REALLY REALLY surprised if they found me. I live in the N.T of Australia 300km up a dirt track that is blocked for half the year. Nobody has ever heard of the towns name and only the aeroport is marked on the maps... Makes for shitty pings

-EDIT-

Subject of E-mail: you are gay

Body of E-mail: Fuck you litl bitch I will kill you tomorrow

See why I am not worried...

2nd -EDIT-

[email protected]

Address doesnt exist as far as I know, a friend of mine said it is possible to bounce an E-mail of other accounts to make them untraceable though...
Hmm, maybe you should give them directions. Doh!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard