trog
+0|6719
I dunno, it happens to me at times when I'm tailing a jet into a hard bank.. and he leads me under/into a chopper of his. If you can't see the helo while banking, are you still saying it's an intentional ram?

granted, there are accidents and then there are rams. If you're engaging a helo and run into it, then yes, you should've pulled up earlier and fault is yours. At least, that's my 2 cents.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6813
favorite map karkand ..
fav weapon carbine .9 ratio

Get a cobra and a pair of blackhawk kills under your J-10 belt in one strafing, then come back with 'retard' insults.
so you play karkand as the tank raping infantry ..then you play vehicle maps allways in a plane or chopper .. if you had such amazing skills then maybe youd have better than a .9 ratio

bottom line if you cant get him in the "one strafe" then veer off before its too late and make another pass .. becuase you have a huge advantage over him, and the fact that you move at 10x his speed doesnt make it that much harder to do .. it makes it 100x more your fault
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6767
i love it when jet whores chase u down when ur in a jet just fly by near their freindly black hawks... i made a guy got 4 tks today
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard