FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6409|'Murka

S.Lythberg wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

No, but I know basic addition, multiplication, and economic theory, and that you shouldn't take out payments higher than your monthly income.

That's already better than most of the people in the financial crisis.
This

People making $40,000 a year took out $700,000 mortgages, and now they're homeless.  A fifth grader could have done that math...

Americans were living beyond their means, and they paid the price, I don't see why we're so stunned.

I only feel for the honest people who saw their home values plummet as a result, they're the victims here, not the foreclosed
It's the system's fault for not teaching them the necessary math skills.

I'm going to have my Congressman introduce a $500B education bailout spending bill to fix it.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5274|San Angelo, TX

Dilbert_X wrote:

The world needs population control people!  I saw we start with Africa as they seem to be doing a fairly good job of it on themselves as is.
America next then, as they have the lowest IQs and consume the most.
Our military says differently.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

Iconic Irony wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

The world needs population control people!  I saw we start with Africa as they seem to be doing a fairly good job of it on themselves as is.
America next then, as they have the lowest IQs and consume the most.
Our military says differently.
Au contraire ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard