Banned
+5,830|6498

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT

NateWiese wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

Wallpaper wrote:

Seattle/Bellevue, city is good, weather is shit. All. Year.
are you mad?  seattle is fucking awesome during the spring/summer months.
Nothing about summer or spring in Seattle is awesome.
Same with Portland.

k Actual worst city would have to be either Tillamook, Oregon or Troutdale, Oregon.
Tillamook is getting 90 mph winds right now. It's a small town along HWY 101. Every year 101 floods along with the countless stores on either side.
Troutdale gets terrible winds consistently. Aunt and Uncle had their fence blown down numerous times. Plus it gets shitty ice storms.
Salem and Springfield disagree with you. They don't have horrible weather, but they do suck in terms of basically everything else. Any Oregonian you ask regarding them should agree with such appellations.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2009-11-17 15:31:57)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
Adelaide - Significant govt tax revenue is from gaming machines, our major export is cannabis, prostitution is illegal but the Police don't worry about it, biker gangs operate with impunity.
The court system is a joke. If you're in the ruling elite you can kill people and get away with it.

Apart from that its nice.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6440|King Of The Islands

I think we can all agree, we're all glad we don't live in Frankston.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
A fairly typical news item from Adelaide, seems to happen every couple of weeks.
A SUSPECTED clandestine drug laboratory has exploded in Davoren Park.

Police, ambulance and fire crews rushed to the Cockshell St house after a chemical explosion about 6.20pm.
The fire has been extinguished and damage to the house is not significant.
A male at the premises at the time has been taken to hospital with injuries he sustained while attempting to flee the explosion.
Police are investigating whether the chemical that prompted the explosion is one used to make illegal drugs.
http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/stor … 82,00.html
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6583|MANCHESTERRR
Manchester

to be fair i love living here

EDIT also

Last edited by pers0nah (2009-11-19 09:05:20)

henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6350|Belfast

Thank God I'm abroad every July. It funny how people still believe that they can "free" Ireland using violence, as seen in the comments.

Last edited by henno13 (2009-11-19 09:37:17)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard