lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA
http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/ar … employment

let people keep their money and they will spend it. Creating jobs, and putting mor epeople back to work. Steeling it for road to nowhere govt. projects hurts all of us eventually.

If taxes are reduced people have more to spend, and they will.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6624|Finland

It's.. ..so simple!

Have you figured out yet where your tax money is going?
I need around tree fiddy.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6709
You're wrong... the govt is going to take care of us...  They have all the money... and it's free
I am so happy to finally be able to relax at home and know that i have nothing to worry about...
free healthcare... and hopefully free everything eventually...  The Rich people have taken advantage of us
for too long... time for them to pay up.... lol

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2009-11-12 02:28:52)

Love is the answer
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6836|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I like having 38% taxes.
I like being able to check into a hospital without insurance and pay my hospital bill of $20
I like being able to go through university for $250 per year

What I do hate is the 24% VAT
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6146|what

lowing wrote:

There is no guarantee that when taxes are lowered people will spend it. Especially the higher level income earners who may just save more. Or buy from overseas. But tax cuts will take out from govt. projects which can used for investment within the country.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6624|Finland

Sydney wrote:

I like having 30% taxes.
I like being able to check into a hospital without insurance and pay my hospital bill of €30.
I liked being able to go through university for € 0 per year (plus books).

What I do hate is the 22% VAT (should be lowered) and inheritance taxation.
Fixed to match me.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

There is no guarantee that when taxes are lowered people will spend it. Especially the higher level income earners who may just save more. Or buy from overseas. But tax cuts will take out from govt. projects which can used for investment within the country.
I dunno, taxes go up rich people leave ( and take their money with them) economy tanks......Taxes go down, rich people come back, bring their money with them and the economy improves, I am not sure but I think I see a connection
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6803|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

I dunno, taxes go up rich people leave ( and take their money with them) economy tanks......Taxes go down, rich people come back, bring their money with them and the economy improves, I am not sure but I think I see a connection
So why have taxes at all?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

To pay for services and infrastructure WE ALL USE.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yeah so the rich people leave their good countries and move to shitholes like China and the economy tanks. Tell me, why are most CEO's living in America then?

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Like medical care? We all have to use that.

Last edited by Cybargs (2009-11-12 03:35:29)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6624|Finland

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Like education, healthcare, libraries, the police, fire department, roads, electric network, legal system, prisons (we all use?), public broadcast TV?

How.. ..left wing of you.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6803|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Cybargs already said it and made my next point really ... healthcare is a typical service we all use, everything from the yearly visit to the doc, childbirth and involuntary operations etc etc ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6099|eXtreme to the maX
Future generations will be glad their forefathers ate cheap sandwiches?

The more money you let people keep the more they spend foolishly with no thought for the future, on imports, non-durables etc.
I thought you were the one ranting about graphics cards and suchlike.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

Cybargs wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yeah so the rich people leave their good countries and move to shitholes like China and the economy tanks. Tell me, why are most CEO's living in America then?

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Like medical care? We all have to use that.
They move to where their intersts are best served.  Nothing worng with that.

Nope, most of us have insurance we do not need govt. coddling
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Cybargs already said it and made my next point really ... healthcare is a typical service we all use, everything from the yearly visit to the doc, childbirth and involuntary operations etc etc ...
\\yes it is and most of us already have insurance, we do not need the govt. So no govt. mandated insurance is not something we all use.
jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.
A system of Pay as you use is a good alternative. Like you ring the fire department and they charge you $50 for their service before they come out. Could apply to education too, or indeed all services. I'm so smart.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

jord wrote:

A system of Pay as you use is a good alternative. Like you ring the fire department and they charge you $50 for their service before they come out. Could apply to education too, or indeed all services. I'm so smart.
Paying Police by the hour FTW.
Been murdered? Can't pay the bill? Too fucking bad.
Kid been abducted by the triads for a ransom? Do a cost-benefit and see how it works out.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-11-12 04:18:09)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

jord wrote:

Kid been abducted by the triads for a ransom? Do a cost-benefit and see how it works out.
Yeah, Dilbert is right here.
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6668|Belgium

lowing wrote:

http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/108119/the-accidental-hero.html?mod=career-selfemployment

let people keep their money and they will spend it. Creating jobs, and putting mor epeople back to work. Steeling it for road to nowhere govt. projects hurts all of us eventually.

One question: who, in the end, paid you for your job taking care of helicopters in Iraq?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

Pierre wrote:

lowing wrote:

http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/108119/the-accidental-hero.html?mod=career-selfemployment

One question: who, in the end, paid you for your job taking care of helicopters in Iraq?
The company I work for.

I know what you are trying to do, and if that is the direction you want to go, lets. Shall we start with your job,m assuming you even have one?
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6624|Finland

lowing wrote:

Pierre wrote:

lowing wrote:

The company I work for.
Let's continue in that direction, yes..

Who paid your company so that you could get paid?
jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

jord wrote:

Oh come on it was clearly my idea.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

Pierre wrote:

The company I work for.
Let's continue in that direction, yes..

Who paid your company so that you could get paid?
My company was awarded a contract from the US govt.............and?

Last edited by lowing (2009-11-12 04:52:01)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

no he is disagreeing with you through sarcasm
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Search noob, we've done this before.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard