Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5697|College Park, MD
Not an extremist. We don't have muslim extremists in America!

You know it's real when even CNN acknowledges this stuff.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|5990|Truthistan
ROFL
These guys are akin to retards holding up "the end is near" signs.
IMO these idiots have more in common with extremist fundamentalist evangelicals who preach that its OK to kill abortion doctors than than they do with the ordinary people found inside that mosque.

Here why stop with one group
We don't have muslim extremists in America!
We don't have Christian extremists in America!
We don't have Jewish extremists in America!
etc etc etc.

If you are an extremist or fundamentalist anything then you are probably mentally defective.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6525|Global Command
Sigh...the price of freedom, I guess.

They are Americans. They have the right to be hate filled idiots.

Note that the mosque they spew in front of calls the police when they show up.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6645

ATG wrote:

I'm sure lowing thinks that's just liberal propaganda.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Diesel_dyk wrote:

ROFL
IMO these idiots have more in common with extremist fundamentalist evangelicals who preach that its OK to kill abortion doctors than than they do with the ordinary people found inside that mosque.

etc etc etc.

If you are an extremist or fundamentalist anything then you are probably mentally defective.
they're all scum

I'm not saying all muslims = extremists. I'm not saying "DURR KEEP MOOSLIMS OUTTA DA MILITARY." I'm just saying that this MAJ Hasan guy was probably himself a radical muslim.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5581

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5BtQgTGOI4

Ah it's like the 12 Century all over again.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5857

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5BtQgTGOI4

Of course the FT Hood shooter went insane.

The video is about a group of Muslim nutters.
Just as the Phelps' are Christian nutters.

There is no link.

fail is fail
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
I think you have to be somewhat mentally unstable to go on a killing spree. However, I'm stating a difference between "going insane" as in just one day getting pissed and killing everyone, and deciding one day that you are going to kill people in the name of Allah.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5857
Ok look at it this way.

* William J. Kreutzer, Jr. opened fire on a formation at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, killing 1 injuring 17.

"By the time Military Police arrived on the scene, Kreutzer was insisting that he had given plenty of warnings that he was going to snap one day and start killing, but that they had ignored him, and said that it was "God's way"."

A doctor of psychiatry said there were mental issues involved

*Sgt. John M. Russell killed 5 on 11 may 2009 at camp liberty, Iraq. Investigation ongoing

* Hasan Akbar killed 2 in a grenade attack 23 march 2003. Motives include political reasons, mental issues (which the army where apparently aware of) and apparent racial abuse.

* Alberto B. Martinez planted a bomb in Tikrit Iraq which killed 2 US soldiers. He had threatened one of the killed soldiers.

Last edited by rammunition (2009-11-08 14:48:16)

Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|5990|Truthistan

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Diesel_dyk wrote:

ROFL

etc etc etc.

they're all scum

I'm not saying all muslims = extremists. I'm not saying "DURR KEEP MOOSLIMS OUTTA DA MILITARY." I'm just saying that this MAJ Hasan guy was probably himself a radical muslim.
I'm not attacking you, I'm saying they are all crazy, as in mentally defective.

Like they say birds of feather flock together. We just need a bigger butterfly net.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6843|"Frisco"

Lol

the sideways newscaster wrote:

How can they get away with this? How could they say this stuff, how could they be on the web saying this stuff.
It's called the First Amendment. You should look it up.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA

ghettoperson wrote:

ATG wrote:

I'm sure lowing thinks that's just liberal propaganda.
Ya know what? I am content with letting the actions of the jihadist in Ft Hood, and the actions of these people in the video speak for themselves. Nothing more needs to said
CameronPoe
+2,925|6551
It's funny how he bangs on about religion when ultimately he's purely politically motivated: "until America changes its nature in the international arena". It will always strike me as weird also when a fully adult human being 'finds' or 'changes' his or her religion.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-11-08 15:00:44)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

chuyskywalker wrote:

Lol

How can they get away with this? How could they say this stuff, how could they be on the web saying this stuff.
If I walked around telling people to rally against the government, take arms and dissent, assassinate the President then I'd be getting a few knocks on my door from the men in black to say the least.
ATG
Banned

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

Lol

If I walked around telling people to rally against the government, take arms and dissent, assassinate the President then I'd be getting a few knocks on my door from the men in black to say the least.
They know how to talk. They can't say " kill the president. "
They can say " I wouldn't cry if it happened. "

Personally, I'd like to see these guys sent of to the ME, but that is not the way our country works.

Trust me, the minute they cross the legal line they will be cuffed.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5396

chuyskywalker wrote:

Lol

ya right.  thats a load of BS.  you can say whatever you want yes, but be prepared to face the music.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5396
when are people going to wake up?  the people in the vid are the moderate (lol) muslims yall spew about.  get real.  that is just one small example.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6596|132 and Bush

He did go insane.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned

Kmarion wrote:

He did go insane.
Well, tbh that is the meat of the question; did he go insane or were his actions a natural progression of radical islam ( lack of caps intentional )
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6596|132 and Bush

What he did was absolutely unnatural.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned

Kmarion wrote:

What he did was absolutely unnatural.
Maybe to you or me, but not to Islam;

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216
(different translation: ) Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.

..... martyrs.... Enter heaven - Surah 3:140-43

If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered. - 3:157-8
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6596|132 and Bush

Absolute literalist in any religion are insane.. slaves to ancient text.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
Maybe, but that is what we are dealing with.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6144|'straya
"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him."   (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

"Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants."   (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him.  Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you.  You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery.  And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst."   (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Cursed be he who does the Lords work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood.   (Jeremiah 48:10 NAB)

Lets face it, Islam is not the only religion that has violent teachings written thousands of years ago.
Also, I love how in the video there are 4000 Muslims worshiping peacefully at the mosque everyday, and yet somehow the 5 guys standing out the front ranting mean they are all out to kill the "infidels"
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6596|132 and Bush

Here we go with the old/new testament stuff. Christians are told to follow the teachings of Christ.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard