Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5950
Why would you want to shave your sac?

Wait...never mind....
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6286
Guys, is it safe to use that hair burning lotion on your junk?
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6459|EE Chat

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Guys, is it safe to use that hair burning lotion on your junk?
Yes, for better results, apply icyhot.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6460|Amsterdam‫

ATG wrote:

To avoid razor burn get a small propane torch. Stand in the shower with the water running but keep your junk dry. ( That's an important safety tip! ) Carefully singe the hairs away. If it flames up step into the water.

Hairless like a newborn with zero chaffing or burn.
haha
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6663

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Why would you want to shave your sac?

Wait...never mind....
Because some of us occasionally have women handle our scrotums, and wish to keep them presentable for them.
Bradt3hleader
+121|5950
What kind of women might they be?

I don't get the shaved vagina deal either. Like WTF it's natural...

It's like a prepubescent without it. Not speaking from experience.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6663

Bradt3hleader wrote:

What kind of women might they be?

I don't get the shaved vagina deal either. Like WTF it's natural...

It's like a prepubescent without it. Not speaking from experience.
Whores. Dirty, filthy whores.

And try going down on a girl when she hasn't trimmed or anything, it's really not that nice.
Bradt3hleader
+121|5950
ummm

I don't think I'll comment on why that wouldn't be a problem. I'll get flamed for my good morals.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6511

Bradt3hleader wrote:

ummm

I don't think I'll comment on why that wouldn't be a problem. I'll get flamed for my good morals.
what, you don't think wives enjoy it?
Bradt3hleader
+121|5950
I'll give your two more guesses Burnzz

Try again, you'll get it eventually...
ghettoperson
+1,943|6663

Bradt3hleader wrote:

ummm

When you eventually get around to having sex, you'll discover this. Until then, don't worry about shaving your balls, you're barely old enough to have ball-hair.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6770|Scotland

Why is this still being discussed? Lulz.

Most people that have had sex understand why this must be done.... the rest.... you'll find out in due course.

I'm pretty sure morals don't come into trimming/shaving your sac. 0.o
Bradt3hleader
+121|5950
No, that's got nothing to do with it. Don't worry haha

Anyway, I'm just curious, has anybody found that ball shaving thread? The one time I tried it, well...it itched like hell.

Oh and I've had ball hair for quite some time so I'm sure my body knows when I'm old enough better than you do
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6770|Scotland

Bradt3hleader wrote:

No, that's got nothing to do with it. Don't worry haha

Anyway, I'm just curious, has anybody found that ball shaving thread? The one time I tried it, well...it itched like hell.

Oh and I've had ball hair for quite some time so I'm sure my body knows when I'm old enough better than you do
It always itches the first time you do it. It doesn't after the first time.
Bradt3hleader
+121|5950
Why would it itch anyway? It doesn't make sense. Oh and why would you even have hair down there? What's the point, keeping it warm? Yes I failed biology
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6543|Global Command
Pubic hairs trap pheremones ( sp ). Their purpose is to retain your scent.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6326

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Why would it itch anyway? It doesn't make sense. Oh and why would you even have hair down there? What's the point, keeping it warm? Yes I failed biology
When you start shaving your face you'll know why it itches.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5715|College Park, MD

Bradt3hleader wrote:

when you get a girlfriend and wonder why she's reluctant to give you a blow job, you'll see why we're discussing the best methods for shaving down there.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Kez
+778|5717|London, UK
castrate yourself
Lai
+186|6165

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

when you get a girlfriend and wonder why she's reluctant to give you a blow job, you'll see why we're discussing the best methods for shaving down there.
Just get rid of the GF, not the hair.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6663

Lai wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Just get rid of the GF, not the hair.
Ok Sasquatch.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6272|B.C. Canada
I prefer a Nice trim all around like I mentioned earlier. BUT shave your shaft. My cock'n'balls look groomed, my girl loves sucking on it so its all good. I used to shave my nuts and surrounding areas. I stopped after some girl who was about to wank my shaft in a bathroom at a party said I looked like a fucking 12 year old kid. She walked out and told her friends. That was the worst year of my life.
So if you want to shave and look like a fucking baby go for it.
Girls dont mind a little hair, just TRIM it like a hardcore buzz cut but shave your shaft. As long as there is no hair poking up the girls nostrils you'll be golden. Doing this makes you look bigger and manly. From experience do it.
SealXo
+309|6549
pull your sack flat
get in bathtub
razor + cream
= profit

trex1210 wrote:

I stopped after some girl who was about to wank my shaft in a bathroom at a party said I looked like a fucking 12 year old kid. .
what the fuck

who doesn't these days?

dont worry about it she probably had a massive bush

Last edited by SealXo (2009-11-08 15:39:58)

Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6756|London

Let's hope this doesn't turn into: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=51982

Prodie wrote:

Seeing how this thread went from a discussion about shaving pubes (good start) to posting a pic of your own pubes (real bad finish), this thread is done.
lel
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6592|Columbus, OH
The peach fuzz on your ball sacs are not long enuff to be considered pubs...please stop trying to shave em off

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard