Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

John G@lt wrote:

the Marine Corps is smaller and can be more selective. They still get garbage equipment and use garbage tactics so I think it evens out
Oh FEOS is going to have fun with you.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

John G@lt wrote:

the Marine Corps is smaller and can be more selective. They still get garbage equipment and use garbage tactics so I think it evens out
Oh FEOS is going to have fun with you.
Why would I care if Army and Marines are having a go at each other? That just means they're leaving the AF alone for a bit...
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
AF sux
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Why is Gunslinger wearing an Army shirt?
OmniDeath
~
+726|6645

Cannon fodder.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6570|Mountains of NC

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/1248887305477.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England
A) 99% chance he's a Reservist or Guardsman.
B) Way to pick out the .001%
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6570|Mountains of NC

JohnG@lt wrote:

it was just funny ...... thats all

I'm actually suprised about it anyway .......... him, his platoon Sgt and Commander, Company Sgt and Commander , let him get away with this
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SEREMAKER wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

it was just funny ...... thats all

I'm actually suprised about it anyway .......... him, his platoon Sgt and Commander, Company Sgt and Commander , let him get away with this
We had an a/c mechanic in our unit that weighed about 300 lbs, couldn't pass his pt test and pissed hot 14 times. They kept him around because he was our only a/c mechanic and he was good at it.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD
Is the fat guy leaning on a black box or is he just dancing?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
rdx-fx
+955|6593
Tubby Tubby is apparently a member of the Washington Army National Guard's 81st Armored Brigade Combat Team, going by the shoulder patch visible on the 3 people around him.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
What is that, grow your own body armor?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

rdx-fx wrote:

Tubby Tubby is apparently a member of the Washington Army National Guard's 81st Armored Brigade Combat Team, going by the shoulder patch visible on the 3 people around him.
Ahh, that's why I recognized the patch. I had hadji guard duty with a bunch of them when I was in Baghdad.
-Frederick Bastiat
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

FatherTed wrote:

AF sux
Crawl back in your bottle, you sot.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard