josh's
Banned
+2|6731
every 1 post ther fav bands!!!!

myine are
from first to last, protest the hero, rise against,mcr,and probably fall out boy
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6770|Madrid, Spain
The Rolling Stones, The Allman Brothers Band, Led Zeppelin, Rush, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, The Black Crowes, Janis Joplin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Eric Clapton, AC/DC, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Motörhead, Yngwie Malmsteen, Accept, Scorpions, Gamma Ray, Nazareth, Black Sabbath, Saxon, Anthrax, Annihilator, Manowar, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Whitesnake, Skid Row, Guns'n'Roses, Nirvana, Helloween ....and many more
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6809|Arizona
System of a Down mostly, some techno, mostly rock tho.
Great_White_Rabbit
+0|6697
Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, Shinedown, STP, RATM,  anything with a good beat
shazbot101
+1|6746|Massachusetts
Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, In Flames and alot of other bands in between but no rap
reg-waters
+0|6720
Pink Floyd Roger Waters Doyle Bramhall and Doyles best friend SRV Deve THE Talking Heads Rush The Clash well and so many more got like 500 cds

Last edited by reg-waters (2006-02-09 09:38:10)

SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6818|Scotland!!!
What does this have to do with BF2 chatter? - Moved
Shin_Seffron
+2|6695
Smashing Pumpkins - Theyre reforming!

Last edited by Shin_Seffron (2006-02-09 10:09:06)

=[WoW]=Mike
+0|6694|London,UK
I'm mainlly into Progressive and Neo Classical Metal...

Bands:
Symphony X, Yngwie Malmsteen, Dream Evil, Sonata Artica, Children of Bodom, Steve Vai etc
uber73
+188|6794|Brisbane
Tom Waits
Zepp
Slayer
Muse
James Brown
The Faces
Maiden
Sabb
Iggy
Frank Sinatra
Dean Martin
Cream
Hendrix
and last, but most importantly....

Queens of the muthurfukkin Stone Age
I2elik
+12|6795|Perth, Western Australia

0ktane wrote:

System of a Down mostly, some techno, mostly rock tho.
Wewt, SOAD.

Yeah, anyway
-SOAD                   
-Korn
-Breaking Benjamin
-Staind
-Cold
-Seether
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6799|Hell, p.o box 666

-In Flames
-Slayer
-Soilwork
-Hypocrisy
-Opeth
-Arch Enemy
-only handmade Music
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6736|Howell, Mi USA
Metallica (old stuff), pantara, slayer, Nirvana, Motograter, KoRn, Mushroom Head, anything that rocks.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6751|Germany
Heavy Metal in all the tastes and colors you cam imagine...EXEPT New Metal...that music doesn´t even deserve the name...
All time favourites : Iron Maiden ( Heavy Metal )
                             Bolt Thrower ( Death metal )
                             Megadeth (Speed Metal )
                             and good old Slayer and Sepultura for the Trash Metal section...

Up The Irons !!!

PS : I don´t really like my country that much, but boy, if it comes to metal, we know how to rock here !
Ryan
+1,230|6885|Alberta, Canada

Protest The Hero
Van Halen
Thrice
Rise Against
Anti-Flag
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6817|Noizyland

#1 - Shihad
#2 - Foo Fighters
#3 - Here it gets a little hazy and I generally listen to anything that's good.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
BlackLabelSociety
+0|6801
<----------
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6736|San Francisco
Frank Zappa, Pink Floyd, 'Emerson, Lake and Palmer,' 'Medeski, Martin and Wood,' The Crystal Method, Infected Mushroom, Radiohead, Aimee Mann, BoA (British one), Yoko Kanno, Megumi Hayashibara, Yasunori Mitsuda, Nobuo Uematsu, Philip Glass, Brilliant Orange, Cirque du Soleil, Diana Krall, Fosse, Frank Sinatra, Alexis HK, Styx, Kansas, Rob Dougan, The Beatles, Thomas Newman, John Williams, John Horner, Hans Zimmer, James Newton-Howard, Howard Shore, Danny Elfman, Paul Oakenfold, Orbital, Kruder & Dorfmeister, Thievery Corporation, Squarepusher, Aphex Twin, Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, DJ Shadow, Paul van Dyke, Sandra Collins, and that can go on for a while...

Followed by Rachmaninov, Mozart, Telemann, Shostakovich, Rimsky-Korsakov, Mahler, Beethoven, Saint-Saëns, Wagner, Chopin, Mendelssohn, J.S. Bach, Puccini, Verdi, Leoncavallo, Ives, Sousa, Gershwin, Orff, Offenbach, and that goes on as well...

I'm eclectic!
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6730
Zed Zeppelin was always my favorite i never liked Eric Clapton i dont like the guy and i always found his songs boring and alot of other bands i only usually liked one or two songs.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6783|United States
I like classical.  If you don't like my choice of music, well, um, you could, um, go suck it.  Yea.

Mozart kicks ass.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6730
I like Classical too but not to listen just to play on the guitar cause it sounds really nice and is very hard to play i like that cool classicly shit in the Casltevania games that type is nice.
Freebird_117
+0|6713
Everything is good, if it had basic rhythm, and throws you into a deeply colourfull trip!
1tdiestoday
+2|6794
I like hardcore and metal.

Bands like:

Throwdown, Killswitch Engage, It Dies Today, As I lay Dying, Demon Hunter, Posion the Well, Sevendust, 36 Crazyfists, Bleeding Through, Hatebreed, Remembering Never, Shadows Fall, and Soilwork.

Thats a few of them
Ryan
+1,230|6885|Alberta, Canada

theres sum bands in my userbars that i like. too bad BF2S only allows 6 lines
G/SiLo
+-2|6718|why do u care
ROck all the way

1. Slipknot
2. Disturbed
3. Avenged sevenfold
4. Panic at the disco
5. SOAD